Game of Thrones Thread

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really not much to do in Dorne.

Especially when one has no penis.

Really though aligning with Dorne is very good for Dany. Tywain (sp?) said something to Oberyn about how Dorne was the only kingdom to resist the Targaryens when they first conquered Westeros. After a little reading up I found that Martells were never conquered and in fact were married into the 7 kingdoms. Kind of a double marriage bond. A Targaryen King married a Martell princess and a Martell prince (Martells don't have kings and queens) married a Targaryen princess.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
I think Sansa is going to get jealous of Jon and that will allow Little Finger to mold her and whisper in her ear. She's going to be a villain.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
What a great finale. Shit is going to be real the last couple seasons

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think Sansa is going to get jealous of Jon and that will allow Little Finger to mold her and whisper in her ear. She's going to be a villain.

That smirk after watching Ramsey get his face chewed off shows she's got a dark side, but Sansa will never trust Little Finger. She might get out smarted by him, but there is no way she will ever trust him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think LF can mold her anymore. She has no trust in him at all. But can he cause her to turn on Jon by telling her he's really a product of Rhaegar raping her aunt?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think LF can mold her anymore. She has no trust in him at all. But can he cause her to turn on Jon by telling her he's really a product of Rhaegar raping her aunt?

That's a good point. Their only bond was Ned up until they took back the north together. Jon helped restore Sansa's place in the world and made her a widow.

Here's some questions... With the Frey's out of the picture for now do the Tully's return back to the Starks? Will they be loyal to Sanaa who they share blood ties? Or will they be loyal to Jon the new king in the north? Does Edmure even get released? Walder Frey's eldest son is still alive after all.

Last edited:

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
First episode of season 7, ICBMs destroy everything. Game over.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's a good point. Their only bond was Ned up until they took back the north together. Jon helped restore Sansa's place in the world and made her a widow.

Here's some questions... With the Frey's out of the picture for now do the Tully's return back to the Starks? Will they be loyal to Sanaa who they share blood ties? Or will they be loyal to Jon the new king in the north? Does Edmure even get released? Walder Frey's eldest son is still alive after all.

Didn't walder say edmure was back in his cell? Wasn't quite sure what went on there but either way don't the lannisters run the twins?

-- tapatalkin'!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This "Sansa is going to turn on Jon" stuff is funny to me.... it has no basis at all.

Jon has done NOTHING to make Sansa mistrust him and he is the brother who finally was there for her.... finally saved her, and fought a terrible battle against all odds to bring down Ramsay, ya know... the guy who fucking rape-tortured her.

Sansa is another Little Finger.... she knows Jon is a very strong leader and people will get behind him, she is going to be happy to play a Varys/Little Finger role and manipulate things behind the scenes to guide/control Jon and accomplish things she wants to happen.

Maybe something happens in the future of the story where Sansa mistrusts or turns on Jon, it is always possible, but right now there is no basis nor any foreshadowing of her turning on Jon.... if anything the story specifically had Jon/Sansa scenes where they talked about being unified and trusting one another.

Right now Sansa is nothing but a Stark daughter who is backing Jon Snow-Stark-Targearyan.... she has no army of her own and she has no cause to backstab Jon.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's calm down fellas

-- tapatalkin'!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that Sam is going to have a huge role next season in his research into the history of the Houses and the whole deal with the white walkers including how they can be destroyed. As an aside, is that little kid of "his" ugly or what?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that Sam is going to have a huge role next season in his research into the history of the Houses and the whole deal with the white walkers including how they can be destroyed. As an aside, is that little kid of "his" ugly or what?
I think Sam is boring. His story line immensely boring. I think the plethora of characters, outside the 3 families this is all focused on, are boring. Sam will never be anything but Jon's fat friend. It's all about the Starks, Targaryens, Lannisters and, most importantly, the one of ice and fire who has the blood of 2 of those families.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Spartan has evidently never seen mr rr martin or picked up on his appreciation for the fat, ugly, disabled, or otherwise underdog characters over 5 books and 6 seasons.

That said, sam annoys the fuck out of me too

-- tapatalkin'!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Sam is boring. His story line immensely boring. I think the plethora of characters, outside the 3 families this is all focused on, are boring. Sam will never be anything but Jon's fat friend. It's all about the Starks, Targaryens, Lannisters and, most importantly, the one of ice and fire who has the blood of 2 of those families.

I think that his story is a nice diversion. I wonder if his old man is going to come after him to get back his family sword. That scene at the dinner table with his family was a very good one. Like I said, I think that he will have an important part of next season and his research will turn out to be key to Jon's battle with the white walkers. I think also that Uncle Ben will become a major character next season.

A question that I have involves old lady Stoneheart. Do they bring her back? If they do, she could conceivably be a force in turning Sansa to the dark side against Jon Snow. How about this for a story twist. Sansa turns to the dark side after interactions with her mommy dearest. Then Sam makes his discovery confirming who was really Jon's old man(we really don't know right now) but we know that it wasn't Ned. After finding this out, both Stoneheart and Sansa, return to the side of goodness and love for Jon and maybe Sansa marries Jon who with his aunt MOD unite the Targarians and the Starks against the white walkers.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As an aside, is that little kid of "his" ugly or what?

Craster is Gillys and the kids father, grandfather, and great grandfather, so he is a fucked up little genetics experiment. His DNA probably looks like a Six Flags ride. His chromosomes have chromosomes. Worlds smallest gene pool. The poor kid is as fucked up as the British royal family.

That's all I got.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thought it was great when Sam had a nerdgasm checking out the library. Fuck you Spartan, Sam killed a White Walker none of your bad ass Targaryens or Lannisters ever did that.

Nerds taking some hits on CCS lately.