Game of Thrones Thread

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I am going to have to re-watch all of last season. My memory is getting shittier as I age and smoke weed. There are advantages though !

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to have to re-watch all of last season. My memory is getting shittier as I age and smoke weed. There are advantages though !

Yeah I watched it again. Had forgotten a lot.

Few things I then remembered:

-I hate the Sand cunts > cheesy
-Don't care about Sam and the wildling chick
-Jon had the worst plan ever for the Battle of the Bastards and is apparently only capable of one facial expression
-Missandei is the hottest cast member

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
-Cersei lives at least thru this season
-Dany loses a dragon to the NK
-Dany lands at DragonStone, requests an audience with all of the heads of Households of the 7 kingdoms, only Jon responds, a romance develops
-Jamie leaves Cersei
-Granny Tyrell dies
-Whiteworm gets laid by Missandei
-LF dies, Sansa pass's sentence, Arya does the deed

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His name is Grey Worm, but he has no worm so is she going to peg his eunuch ass with a strapon? That might be a bit much even for GOT.

That was undetermined in the series -- mother of skanks and translator had that discussion and came up undecided.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That was undetermined in the series -- mother of skanks and translator had that discussion and came up undecided.

Unsullied
"The eunuchs are fully castrated, with their penis and testicles cut, and their manhoods are burned at the altar of the Lady of Spears. This means that they cannot be as strong as whole men, but this is more than made up for by discipline."

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Unsullied

Maybe that's just the books, but this is from the show:

" "Lord Varys is right. I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand. They are very impressive on the battlefield. Less so in the bedroom..."
―Oberyn Martell on the strengths (and weaknesses) of the Unsullied."

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Unsullied

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I want to know if they have the come to reckoning this season with the white walkers or do it in the final season. Jon and company are the only players who have had experience with them and I think that Sam is going to have a huge part in their defeat in the discovery of the glass that can kill them. I think also that Jon's uncle and Bran with help from the Red Witch will end up defeating the walkers.

I think that it will be Arya who kills little finger when he violates her sister in his quest to be King. I also believe that Jamie will end up killing Cersei before all this is over and will join his brother and Khalesi and will lead her armies. I also think that it is he who will end up marrying her and uniting the kingdoms. THe Night Watch will become the para military of the world led by Jon Snow assisted by Sam, Arya, and of course the Hound who will marry Brienna after killing his brother, the Mountain, who raped her.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, apparently Grey Worm and Missandre have a "sex scene" this season, so I guess we'll find out how the show handles it...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His name is Grey Worm, but he has no worm so is she going to peg his eunuch ass with a strapon? That might be a bit much even for GOT.

Yup, greyworm. You must have missed the conversation between Missadrei and Dany about the "Pillar and the Stones" (come to find out, in the show Greyworm has the Pillar, just no stones).

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to know if they have the come to reckoning this season with the white walkers or do it in the final season. Jon and company are the only players who have had experience with them and I think that Sam is going to have a huge part in their defeat in the discovery of the glass that can kill them. I think also that Jon's uncle and Bran with help from the Red Witch will end up defeating the walkers.

White walkers breach the wall with one of Dany's fallen dragons, brought back to life and made the mount of the NK. Benjen dies saving Jon, while Jon is on a white hunting expedition (Jon and Company go north of the wall to bring a WW back to prove to Westeros that the threat is real, they almost all die in the process if not for a last minute rescue by Dany, who swoops in with her Dragons and saves all of them except Jon, who is then saved by Benjen).

I think that it will be Arya who kills little finger when he violates her sister in his quest to be King. I also believe that Jamie will end up killing Cersei before all this is over and will join his brother and Khalesi and will lead her armies. I also think that it is he who will end up marrying her and uniting the kingdoms. THe Night Watch will become the para military of the world led by Jon Snow assisted by Sam, Arya, and of course the Hound who will marry Brienna after killing his brother, the Mountain, who raped her.

Cersei lives at least until the last episode of this season (possible cliff hanger at end of season?) and my bet well into next season. Jamie leaves heading North, with Cersei still very much large and in charge. I am curious what happens to Bronn after Jamie leaves? I doubt very much Jamie marries Dany, however he will try to kill her this season. And the Mountain never raped Brienn, not sure where that came from.........Brienn will end up with Jamie, if anyone at all.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
White walkers breach the wall with one of Dany's fallen dragons, brought back to life and made the mount of the NK. Benjen dies saving Jon, while Jon is on a white hunting expedition (Jon and Company go north of the wall to bring a WW back to prove to Westeros that the threat is real, they almost all die in the process if not for a last minute rescue by Dany, who swoops in with her Dragons and saves all of them except Jon, who is then saved by Benjen).

Cersei lives at least until the last episode of this season (possible cliff hanger at end of season?) and my bet well into next season. Jamie leaves heading North, with Cersei still very much large and in charge. I am curious what happens to Bronn after Jamie leaves? I doubt very much Jamie marries Dany, however he will try to kill her this season. And the Mountain never raped Brienn, not sure where that came from.........Brienn will end up with Jamie, if anyone at all.

I think that Bronn will end up with a sand Snake harem and be declared the Hand of their country:) All of this is fun, speculation wise since the writers have coursed away from the books significantly. Also, does anyone know if Martin has completed his latest book yet?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I've heard rumblings there is an ice dragon frozen in the wall. Can't wait to see what happens.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think that Bronn will end up with a sand Snake harem and be declared the Hand of their country:) All of this is fun, speculation wise since the writers have coursed away from the books significantly. Also, does anyone know if Martin has completed his latest book yet?

The Hand of their country?

Sometimes I wonder if you even Game of Thrones bro...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Hand of their country?

Sometimes I wonder if you even Game of Thrones bro...

Don't make fun of The Cawk! His brane has issues due to all those chemicals people hid on his weed back in the day.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Melisandre is naked female Dobby/Gollum without that necklace...

:cringe:

The question I've pondered is if I would still bang her if she had the necklace on.