Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Then Ares messed up a little and said the Sand Snakes are from Meereen and not in the Seven Kingdoms, which changes nothing. Still no such thing as a 'hand of the country'

I'm removing my pocket protector and deflating my Khaleesi love doll now. Carry on.

I said no such thing...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I said no such thing...

I stand corrected.

Yeah..... Mereen. Why the insult? I read all of the books and watched every episode. BTW, do you ever speak in a logical sentence or is it too hard for you?

There is only one "hand" position in Westeros.... Hand of the King/Queen.

Mereen is not in the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros, it is a free city.

If you're going to speak to the material, it would be nice if you knew said material.

I was kinda rooting for the Hawk to get one right, blind squirrel style, but no, he said Meereen, you just tried to drop some knowledge. Sorry.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seriously, for a guy who "read the books" and "watched every episode," the minutia of the universe seem to be completely lost on him. Actually, I'm not even sure if "minutia" would be appropriate here -- a lot of that stuff is kind of important...

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree that the Hawk double dipped into fucked town. He'll get it eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seriously, for a guy who "read the books" and "watched every episode," the minutia of the universe seem to be completely lost on him. Actually, I'm not even sure if "minutia" would be appropriate here -- a lot of that stuff is kind of important...

I mean I will concede that Game of Thrones, both the TV version and the books are thick with material to remember, but that is why I typically wiki something if I am not 100% certain.... especially because the books and show diverge.

The Hawk sounds like my pops lol "Oh whatever, the hand leader guy thingy.... hes gonna fuck sand bitches and be in charge"

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets be real here, everyone who has some form of power in the seven kingdoms believes they have a claim to the throne. Be it by family, power play or birth right.

Sure. I made a mistake about the country the sand snakes were from. Mereen instead of Dorne. The entire "hand" thing is interesting. Pretty much every one in charge of a country in this story has a right hand man. Khalesi now has the Imp. Robert had Ned Stark. Cersei's sons had her father. So I made a joke about Bronn taking a harem and becoming the hand of their country.

Bronn and the Hound are two of my favorite characters in the story because they introduce comedy into the story. Same way with the Imp.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
gwendoline-christie-u4

Tmv2OKn_.jpg

Interesting to see some of the characters in real life, but best tittie doesn't go to Ros....sorry

Amrita Acharia

2012122113560747601438056138.jpg

Was a Dothraki and Taught Dany the language after she married Drago.

That bitch is smoking hot.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure. I made a mistake about the country the sand snakes were from. Mereen instead of Dorne. The entire "hand" thing is interesting. Pretty much every one in charge of a country in this story has a right hand man. Khalesi now has the Imp. Robert had Ned Stark. Cersei's sons had her father. So I made a joke about Bronn taking a harem and becoming the hand of their country.

Bronn and the Hound are two of my favorite characters in the story because they introduce comedy into the story. Same way with the Imp.

FTR Bronn would never become anyone's "hand"... lol Bronn likes fucking and fighting.... he's not a governing sort of dude.

Bronn as a Hand or King would be hilarious though

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
in a way bronn was hand to the hand when tyrion was hand

assistant to the assistant regional manager type of thing :shrug:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
in a way bronn was hand to the hand when tyrion was hand

assistant to the assistant regional manager type of thing :shrug:

Lol and same scenario, Bronn had zero administrative power/tasks.... he was Tyrion's thug captain.

Bronn could lead a small group of fighters/mercenaries, but he has no desire to be in charge of anything large.

As I said before though, if Bronn was put in charge of anything large it would yield hilarious results.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Don't let these idiots get you down, you've always been solid in this thread!

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I liked when the Hound was allowed to kill two of those 3 people and was pissed off he didn't get to chop them up.

"We all die"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol and same scenario, Bronn had zero administrative power/tasks.... he was Tyrion's thug captain.

Bronn could lead a small group of fighters/mercenaries, but he has no desire to be in charge of anything large.

As I said before though, if Bronn was put in charge of anything large it would yield hilarious results.

I'm not so sure, Bronn will be second in charge of the Lannister forces this coming season, and if rumors are true and Jamie leaves, that might make him number 1. As to the desire, I might tend to agree, but I do think he is more than able.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HBO.com shop sent me a 20% off code: GOTS7

I was like look at all the pretty things. Before I knew it I had spent $200. Fuck, I am a sucker for GoT. Got a Night King hoodie, bunch of tees, playing cards, cuff links and misc other shit.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
HBO.com shop sent me a 20% off code: GOTS7

I was like look at all the pretty things. Before I knew it I had spent $200. Fuck, I am a sucker for GoT. Got a Night King hoodie, bunch of tees, playing cards, cuff links and misc other shit.

But did dey lemon peppa yo wangz?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But did dey lemon peppa yo wangz?

I'm eating Honey BBQ wangz right nao boy-oh.

Berries, I actually been meaning to ask you something and I keep forgetting. Ima PM you.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least we got to see those bodacious tatas