Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not so sure, Bronn will be second in charge of the Lannister forces this coming season, and if rumors are true and Jamie leaves, that might make him number 1. As to the desire, I might tend to agree, but I do think he is more than able.[/QUOTE

Yep, didn't Tyrion put him in charge of re-organizing for the assault on Blackfish's castle? And doesn't he have a castle now and a wench to service his needs?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yep, didn't Tyrion put him in charge of re-organizing for the assault on Blackfish's castle? And doesn't he have a castle now and a wench to service his needs?
Your memory is spot on.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that I am trying to defend the Hawk here or anything but Daenerys did make Tyrion her Hand despite them clearly not officially being Queen or Hand. I suppose that is where he is drawing from there.

Honestly being the Hand seems to be a very fucking dangerous position anyways. I believe Tyrion is smart enough to handle it though.

Yep. We've seen "hands" poisoned, decapitated, assassinated on the shitter, etc. But Bronn is a crafty guy and a survivor:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If anyone ends up with Brienne it'll be Tormund, he wants to beat them cheeks. Jamie is too pretty and still loves Cersei for some reason. The Hound got emasculated by her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but the Hound was sickly at the time. He needs to get a re-match:)

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, 161 pages on Game of Thrones. Maybe I should start watching this shite.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nope… that would be Jamie and it was siege not an assault and it wasn't Blackfish's castle.

Your point still stands I guess but you really should re-watch season 6 maybe 5 also.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Last seen, Bronn was sans castle or wench. He gave them up per Jamie's request to go with him to Dorne and was promised a better wench and larger castle. Upon return he's been riding all over the place with the Lannister army, which most recently just arrived in King's Landing. So, no, no wench nor castle for Bronn that we've been made aware of.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nope… that would be Jamie and it was siege not an assault and it wasn't Blackfish's castle.

Your point still stands I guess but you really should re-watch season 6 maybe 5 also.

Wasn't it Blackfish's castle originally that he took back from Walter Frey? I believe that Blackfish said that he was born in that castle, right? Also, yeah it was a siege but the end result would have been an assault on the Castle because Tyrion didnt have the time to wait the Blackfish out. And Tyrion also did put Bronn in charge of getting the assault forces in order? It was a funny episode with the Frey dorks getting kicked around a bit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your memory is spot on.

Thank you. I loved the scene where Tyrion agreed to give Bronn a better castle and wench in return to giving him a "hand" to take down the Blackfish): ONE of the best scenes is when they had the Frey's captor about to be killed and the Blackfish thought a second and basically said "GO RIGHT AHEAD":)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you. I loved the scene where Tyrion agreed to give Bronn a better castle and wench in return to giving him a "hand" to take down the Blackfish): ONE of the best scenes is when they had the Frey's captor about to be killed and the Blackfish thought a second and basically said "GO RIGHT AHEAD":)

Problem is, Tyrion was in Mareen with Dany at the time, and it was Jamie, not Tyrion. Also, it was the House Tully's castle, not the Blackfish's. The rightful heir was Sir Edmore Tully, not Bryndon.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's Walder Frey, not "Walter;" better castle and wench had nothing to do with taking the Riverlands, that was the Dorne excursion; "Frey's captor" = the actual lord of Riverrun (thus how they got the castle from the Blackfish); and also what nc0 said up there ^.

Seriously, just stop.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
gwendoline-christie-u4

Tmv2OKn_.jpg

Interesting to see some of the characters in real life, but best tittie doesn't go to Ros....sorry

Amrita Acharia

2012122113560747601438056138.jpg

Was a Dothraki and Taught Dany the language after she married Drago.

tumblr_m2v9c4zKhu1ru9pjqo1_250.gif

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Problem is, Tyrion was in Mareen with Dany at the time, and it was Jamie, not Tyrion. Also, it was the House Tully's castle, not the Blackfish's. The rightful heir was Sir Edmore Tully, not Bryndon.

I meant to say that it was Jamie who promised the bigger castle to Bronn. ANd I am pretty sure that Blackfish said that it was his castle and that he was born in it and wasn't going to give it up. Wasn't Edmore Tully, Blackfish's nephew? Basically the Freys' wanted to force Blackfish to give up by threatening to kill Tully and the stupid asshole at the castle double crossed the Blackfish, right? To me Tully was a pussy and Blackfish had every right to fight for his family and its rights after being betrayed by the Freys and the Lanisters.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Other than that and a few other things, The Hawk nailed it! Please keep in mind The Hawk has read all the books and watched every episode of the TV show, and he used to work out with G. R. R. Martin, so, yeah...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cannot wait till Sunday. Here is how I see it.

1. I think that Jon will find out from Bran who his mother is and seek a connection with Danerys. But i also believe that he will also have a dream in which NED fulfills his promise to tell him about his mother as he promised in the first season.

2. Jamie will emerge as a hero and end up killing Cercei at the end of the series.

3. Arya will kill Littlefinger and will be helped in her pursuit by Joguen.(sp?)

4. Sam will prove to be a major factor in the last two seasons with his research and knowledge. He may end up helping Mormont cure his scale, find the glass that will kill the white walkers, and also possibly confirm Jon Snow's parentage. Mormount will join Khalesi and merge with Jon and his Mormount niece to take the fight to Cersei

5. Cersie will need a navy and recruit the Iron born thug(Euron?) in return for marrying him. He was aced out by his niece with Khalesi and will try out Cersei. This will further piss off Jamie. THere will be a sea battle with his niece and her brother.

6. I think that the Hound will continue with the brothers including the guy with the fire sword in helping Jon and Khalesi.

7. But it will be the IMP who will figure out how to defeat Cersie and the Lannisters. THe guy knows a LOT OF SHIT and will use that knowledge to find a way into Cersei's castle from within to open it up to Khalesi's throng of Unsullied and Dothraki.

8. So in the end of this story, it will be the least impressive characters, physically, who will end up the real heroes of this epic tale and I think that is really the lesson that Martin puts out there.

The heroes are:

1. The Imp

2. Arya

3. Sam

4. Lady Mormont

5. Varys (who really is an underrated character in all of this but always winds up well)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Other than that and a few other things, The Hawk nailed it! Please keep in mind The Hawk has read all the books and watched every episode of the TV show, and he used to work out with G. R. R. Martin, so, yeah...

I made two errors in names in all. And I have read all of the books and watched every episode. I said Mereen instead of Dorne and said Tyrion instead of Jamie. A decent person would politely correct the mistake. Then there are assholes who wait for a innocent mistake and say the shit that you just did.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I want to know something, Number 51. Here we have a thread talking about a series on television, the Game of Thrones where people talk about hypotheticals and story lines about said show. I commented as other people have and got a couple of details wrong and you and Ares chose to ridicule me. Is it that big a fucking deal to you? I do not mind a bit about being corrected, especially on a subject with as many fucking names and story lines in this series. But your fucking insults are bullshit and reflective of you as a person. For cripes sake, grow up:(