Game of Thrones Thread

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Knowing that she could take it off, at any time...

Not if you weld the fucking thing in place. The real question is: does the magic necklace cure dried-out, ancient, vag syndrome?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not if you weld the fucking thing in place. The real question is: does the magic necklace cure dried-out, ancient, vag syndrome?

Stannis smashed it to create a smoke baby. So I'm guessing yes. Plus the lord of light always keeps her warm… we all know what that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anyone ends up with Brienne it'll be Tormund, he wants to beat them cheeks. Jamie is too pretty and still loves Cersei for some reason. The Hound got emasculated by her.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Re-watching the last season to get caught up......I'll be on a flight to San Jose Sunday night and won't get back until Wednesday.......My wife refuses to wait for me......I guess that makes us even.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Hand of their country?

Sometimes I wonder if you even Game of Thrones bro...

Yeah..... Mereen. Why the insult? I read all of the books and watched every episode. BTW, do you ever speak in a logical sentence or is it too hard for you?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah..... Mereen. Why the insult? I read all of the books and watched every episode. BTW, do you ever speak in a logical sentence or is it too hard for you?

Sands Snakes are from Dorn.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

There is only one "hand" position in Westeros.... Hand of the King/Queen.

Mereen is not in the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros, it is a free city.

If you're going to speak to the material, it would be nice if you knew said material.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that I am trying to defend the Hawk here or anything but Daenerys did make Tyrion her Hand despite them clearly not officially being Queen or Hand. I suppose that is where he is drawing from there.

Honestly being the Hand seems to be a very fucking dangerous position anyways. I believe Tyrion is smart enough to handle it though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not that I am trying to defend the Hawk here or anything but Daenerys did make Tyrion her Hand despite them clearly not officially being Queen or Hand. I suppose that is where he is drawing from there.

Honestly being the Hand seems to be a very fucking dangerous position anyways. I believe Tyrion is smart enough to handle it though.

Daenerys believes she is Queen so appointing a hand is appropriate. If I claim I am King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm I could appoint my dog The Hand/Paw of the King.

Mereen's got nothing to do with it.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i enjoy a good milf as much as the next man but there is really no competition...it's the black slave girl and nothing for like 3 spots and everyone else

I know Emilia Clarke as Daenerys got way to much hype early on, but now the backlash has gone overboard. Nathalie Emmanuel as Missandei is the hottest on the show right now, but not by 4 spots.

BTW the hottest chick on the show all time, Esmé Bianco as Ros the hooker. Fucking Joffrey.

11269187_1644035572479506_43190856_n.jpg

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Emilia Clarke as Daenerys got way to much hype early on, but now the backlash has gone overboard. Nathalie Emmanuel as Missandei is the hottest on the show right now, but not by 4 spots.

BTW the hottest chick on the show all time, Esmé Bianco as Ros the hooker. Fucking Joffrey.

Hmmm. Possibly.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Daenerys believes she is Queen so appointing a hand is appropriate. If I claim I am King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm I could appoint my dog The Hand/Paw of the King.

Mereen's got nothing to do with it.

Lets be real here, everyone who has some form of power in the seven kingdoms believes they have a claim to the throne. Be it by family, power play or birth right.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

ros isn't bad..debatable i guess...but i am sure we can all agree that the best pair of titties belong to the actress that played sansa during play on that one episode

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets be real here, everyone who has some form of power in the seven kingdoms believes they have a claim to the throne. Be it by family, power play or birth right.

I agree 100%. All this came from this post:

I think that Bronn will end up with a sand Snake harem and be declared the Hand of their country

Ares asked what that meant. The Sand Snakes live in Dorne which is an administrative region of the Seven Kingdoms, it has no king so it has no Hand of The King. Also there is no such thing as a 'Hand of the country'.

So Ares asked:
The Hand of their country?

Sometimes I wonder if you even Game of Thrones bro...

*Then Ares messed up a little and said the Sand Snakes are from Meereen and not in the Seven Kingdoms, which changes nothing. Still no such thing as a 'hand of the country'.

*untrue statement

I'm removing my pocket protector and deflating my Khaleesi love doll now. Carry on.

Last edited:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
ros isn't bad..debatable i guess...but i am sure we can all agree that the best pair of titties belong to the actress that played sansa during play on that one episode

Those were some elite titties