Game of Thrones Thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think Melisandre is through with Gendry yet. As she said, the leeching was more of a "demonstration" for Davos

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah I was assuming the "demonstration" was that the ritual would lead to the death of those 3 Stannis named....

I still don't get why Stannis wants Robb Stark dead.... his father named Stannis the rightful heir to the throne and Robb has openly declared he does not desire to sit in the Iron Throne. Stannis would be smart to team up with Robb.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
stannis (and others) doesn't want a king in the north. he wants all the lands his brother had, or rather, he feels that they are his by right

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
stannis (and others) doesn't want a king in the north. he wants all the lands his brother had, or rather, he feels that they are his by right

Oh agreed... but considering Stannis just got his ass kicked.... team up with Robb and destroy him later if you don't like having a King in the North.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

I don't think Melisandre is through with Gendry yet. As she said, the leeching was more of a "demonstration" for Davos

I don't see him dying though. Think they have more in store for him as far as storyline goes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

Yeah that seems to be the case, thats why I wonder what happens when you cut them apart without using dragon glass or fire

I think they would be terminator-like and just keep coming at you with whatever parts they have.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Yeah that seems to be the case, thats why I wonder what happens when you cut them apart without using dragon glass or fire

Seeing as how the Other turned Samwell's sword into pieces by just touching it I'm guessing wailing away on one with a regular sword isn't going to do anything.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seeing as how the Other turned Samwell's sword into pieces by just touching it I'm guessing wailing away on one with a regular sword isn't going to do anything.

Yeah but he had to grab it and make an effort to do that to the sword, I am betting you can cut them up if you are not standing there like an idiot letting them grab a hold of your sword.

That being said, don't ever let a white walker grab you down below....

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but he had to grab it and make an effort to do that to the sword, I am betting you can cut them up if you are not standing there like an idiot letting them grab a hold of your sword.

That being said, don't ever let a white walker grab you down below....

Why? Wait, are there any White Walker Chic's?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd imagine they are pretty cold.

Some might consider this a spoiler, so

there is a legend they talk about in the books that a commander of the night's watch way back in the day "lay with" a female white walker and had kids. He became the "Night King" and ruled for a while until some Westeros dudes defeated him. There is possibility that this Night King was a Stark.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'd imagine they are pretty cold.

Some might consider this a spoiler, so

there is a legend they talk about in the books that a commander of the night's watch way back in the day "lay with" a female white walker and had kids. He became the "Night King" and ruled for a while until some Westeros dudes defeated him. There is possibility that this Night King was a Stark.

Yeah, I think there is definitely a connection there.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Definitely a spoiler on the Night's King:

While on his way north, Bran Stark recalls stories told to the Stark children of the Night's King and the Nightfort by Old Nan, servant in Winterfell. She said some people believe the Night's King was a Bolton, a Magnar out of Skagos, an Umber, a Flint, a Norrey, or a Woodfoot, who ruled Bear Island before the ironmen came. However, she identifies the Night's King as a Stark of Winterfell and brother to the King of the North and hints his name too was Bran

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Iirc she claims she can turn the stone dragons into real dragons.

sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus on PPC

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Iirc she claims she can turn the stone dragons into real dragons.

we're trying to keep it book note free for the newbs, so I'm just talking purely from the way the show has set things up

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

we're trying to keep it book note free for the newbs, so I'm just talking purely from the way the show has set things up

Funny you would say that because i have to ask my coworkers when im recalling something from memory whether or not something happened in the books or series. Like i totally forgot about jaime and the Bear. I remembered him coming back and saving brienne but i forgot who or what he fought.