Game of Thrones Thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

A tully would go over better than a lannister... You know that's why tywin is having tyrion marry sansa.

They don't let bastards rule in westeros unless they get 'legitimized'

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If a Tully becomes King of the north that could be bad news for Talisa. She and her baby in utero would become a target cause you know how seriously people take this King stuff and the line of succession. Jon Snow would be the wiser choice. He is a Stark (in some way)

Snow would be the better choice cause hes a good fighter and a good person who could lead the way Robb does, but I cannot see any of the noble people being willing to bow down to a bastard, much less a bastard who has forsaken his vows to the Night's Watch, whether he wanted to or not.

Lol Jon Snow would be the perfect guy for Robb to have command the Frey army.... cause Jon would not have to worry about Walder trying to force one of his daughters on Jon, so he could just do his job.

Snow needs to kill Manse and go reinforce Robb with a Wildling army and then sic the Wildings on the Lannisters and King's Landing.... see how the Mountain does against an actual fucking giant haha

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

A tully would go over better than a lannister... You know that's why tywin is having tyrion marry sansa.

They don't let bastards rule in westeros unless they get 'legitimized'

Gotcha. It would be cool if Jaime had a fallout with Cersei and his entire family and took over the north to oppose them. Won't happen but what a twist that would be.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wondering when the Vale or Dorne come in to play in the show?

Besides Lady Stark taking Tyrion there to her crazy weirdo sister, the Vale has essentially sat on the sidelines.

And Dorne has only been mentioned, mostly around when Tyrion sent off the princess to marry in to the Martell family.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Kingdoms

That link has a section which describes essentially each of the current major regions.

The North and The Riverlands are teamed up.
The Westerlands and The Reach are teamed up.
The Iron Islands and The Stormlands are independent.
The Vale and Dorne have both been essentially neutral to this point.

Have to think The Vale comes in for team 2 at some point with Little Finger in the lead.
Dorne perhaps for team 2 as well because of the princess thing.

Iron Islands and Stormlands need to join team 1 or they will get crushed once The North and The Riverlands are down.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Besides Lady Stark taking Tyrion there to her crazy weirdo sister, the Vale has essentially sat on the sidelines.

And Dorne has only been mentioned, mostly around when Tyrion sent off the princess to marry in to the Martell family.

That link has a section which describes essentially each of the current major regions.

Have to think The Vale comes in for team 2 at some point with Little Finger in the lead.

Iron Islands and Stormlands need to join team 1 or they will get crushed once The North and The Riverlands are down.
Well, this isn't a spoiler because it's already been covered in the show, but Baelish is heading over to the Vale to woo Caitlyn's sister, so......

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, this isn't a spoiler because it's already been covered in the show, but Baelish is heading over to the Vale to woo Caitlyn's sister, so......

Yeah, I know... thats why I included the bold part there.

Im guessing Dorne and the Vale and Stormlands (again) will come in to play, just asking how people think it will play out.

I know its hard Les, cause you already know the answer :lol:

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Not sure if i posted this but there is speculation that Talisa might be a Lannister spy. That would be a departure from the books but it could be quite interesting. Also Talisa might be taking Jayne Poole's place. Both things are speculation.

sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus on PPC

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Oh, I thought you were alluding it to be 'forgotten' about in the story line. Just wait, that story line is a good one.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

Oh, I thought you were alluding it to be 'forgotten' about in the story line. Just wait, that story line is a good one.

Don't see how. That freaky lady w/pampered freaky son don't interest me.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

Littlefinger's manipulation of her makes it interesting.

sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus on PPC

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great show tonight. Told you The Hound would take Arya to her family. This was maybe Tyrion's best episode, he was great. Tywin hates Joffrey, can you tell? Can Dany trust the guy who delivered 2 heads to her? Did Sam really leave that dagger behind after killing the White Walker with it? You better get that shit back, fatboy. It works.

Last edited:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Any episode with the Others is an awesome episode. Although I seem to remember Sam killing the White Walker differently, i.e. while he was with his Brothers, not the chick and her baby.

Still want to see Coldhands...

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Show me your cunt. I wanna see if its worth fighting for.

tumblr_inline_mkwdog5EW11qz4rgp.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Show me your cunt. I wanna see if its worth fighting for.

Lol when he said that shit I was kinda surprised it wasn't a race to see if Jorah or Barristan or Grey Worm could kill him first.

I was wondering where her Dragon's were in that scene.... but if they had been there it woulda been hard to explain why they did not kill that prick.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Any episode with the Others is an awesome episode. Although I seem to remember Sam killing the White Walker differently, i.e. while he was with his Brothers, not the chick and her baby.

Still want to see Coldhands...

He did. Sam killed a walker I believe close to the fist of the first men. His brothers were calling him "Sam the Slayer". Also, in the books there was more than one walker, there were quite a few and Coldhands saved them at that point in the story it wasn't Sam that killed the walker. I guess they had to have Sam kill a walker but I don't understand why Coldhands didn't pop up. That was disappointing.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He did. Sam killed a walker I believe close to the fist of the first men. His brothers were calling him "Sam the Slayer". Also, in the books there was more than one walker, there were quite a few and Coldhands saved them at that point in the story it wasn't Sam that killed the walker. I guess they had to have Sam kill a walker but I don't understand why Coldhands didn't pop up. That was disappointing.
Yeah, I remember Sam killing a White Walker amongst his brothers and then when he and the woman and child ran away, it was Coldhands who saved them from a couple of White Walkers.

Seems as though the show 'blended' those two events, probably for the sake of brevity. Still no Coldhands though...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now I want to know who this "Coldlhands" person is.... is it a friendly White Walker?

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And once again, the dead guy showed no interest in killing Sam. He shattered his sword, knocked him on his fat ass, and then walked past him. What's up with that?

In the book, several dead night's watch dudes and wildlings attacked Sam and Gilly at the hut, and disembowled their horse. Sam was getting chocked out and shoved that burning stick in a dead guy's mouth to burn him up.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As for Coldhands, I think he will show up, because

I'm convinced he is Benjen Stark