Game of Thrones Thread

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I knew what was coming this episode, and i thought i was prepared, yet when it came.........

tumblr_mc9knfOWOT1rw2ve4.gif

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Having read it as well, the one bit they added really shocked me.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having read it as well, the one bit they added really shocked me.

Now that the episode is over with, and which also explains why when I said his son in utero would be the successor you guys ignored me, what was the "one bit " they added?

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that the episode is over with, and which also explains why when I said his son in utero would be the successor you guys ignored me, what was the "one bit " they added?

In the book, Rob's wife didn't attend the wedding.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

I believe it was that his wife was not suppose to be there yet they kill baby and her first.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well the North gets fucked again.... gotta imagine they are done in this war.... Karstarks bailed, Boltons betrayed, Stark leadership has been beheaded.... some mofos are gonna pay when Bran gets back with Jon Snow methinks.... but im sure they will get murdered in a throne room at some point too....

"A Song of Fire and Ice: Storm of Hidden Knives and Backstabbing Pricks" :D

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how awesomely creepy was roose bolton in that episode?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
GoT is starting to remind me of The Horus Heresy in Warhammer 40k... if anyone has read any of the books in that series of the Warhammer 40k universe you ought to know what I mean..... lol you keep expecting the bad guys to get whats coming to them and time and time again they just rape your hopes and dreams of them paying for their douchbaggery :D

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The title of the episode kind of gave away what was going to happen.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

What deaths can we expect next week? No doubt the Lannisters will be the focus.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
What deaths can we expect next week? No doubt the Lannisters will be the focus.
So one of the three names thrown into the fire was off'd last episode, that leaves 2 more? Thought that was only a test run by the witch of light?

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So one of the three names thrown into the fire was off'd last episode, that leaves 2 more? Thought that was only a test run by the witch of light?

Good point; Tywin Lannister did that deal with Frey and Bolton, yet somehow the witch get's credit for it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have not seen Balon Greyjoy this entire season.... would be kinda funny if he pops in for one episode just to get offed lol.

Lannisters don't die....at least not the a-hole ones.... that seems to be the rule of this series.

Another thought.... what the heck is going on with Theon's story? He pops in and out for like 10 or 15 total minutes this season, I keep forgetting he is even part of the story anymore.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another thought.... what the heck is going on with Theon's story? He pops in and out for like 10 or 15 total minutes this season, I keep forgetting he is even part of the story anymore.

Theon? He "at least" get's mentioned in every episode (if I remember right). Pretty sure he's continuing to have a bad time on the X.

How about the look on The Hound's face when Arya said, "some day I'm going to put a sword thru your eye, and out the back of your skull."
You could tell he believed her, imo.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bronn's past occupation:

[video=youtube;r5V8ecsrxeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY[/video]

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I foresee a twist with the firm tittied one becoming resurrected rather than the one you guys said was in the book.

I don't. That would be dumb. Only the one who is in the books fits imo.

I think you are trying to ride the wave of the subtle twist in the last episode.