Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can they resurrect Grey Wind? It pisses me off that they murdered Grey Wind in a fucking cage.... he didn't even go down fighting....

Starks kinda suck at this whole Game of Thrones thing.... they need to start inviting people to places and murdering them without a fight.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can they resurrect Grey Wind? It pisses me off that they murdered Grey Wind in a fucking cage.... he didn't even go down fighting....

Starks kinda suck at this whole Game of Thrones thing.... they need to start inviting people to places and murdering them without a fight.

If memory serves me right, the first person to die was the night's watch guy that was running away from the walking dead people; Ned Stark cut his head off.

He also held a Greyjoy boy hostage for a decade or so, and let his wife treat John Snow like shit; maybe the Stark's are only getting what they deserve.

Just sayin'

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't. That would be dumb. Only the one who is in the books fits imo.

I think you are trying to ride the wave of the subtle twist in the last episode.
Maybe. Does the one in the book have a significant role still afterwards?

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who would win in a knife fight; Rob Stark's unborn kid, or King Baratheon's whore house bastard?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

Which whorehouse bastard? I imagine gendry would have the upper hand

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If memory serves me right, the first person to die was the night's watch guy that was running away from the walking dead people; Ned Stark cut his head off.

He also held a Greyjoy boy hostage for a decade or so, and let his wife treat John Snow like shit; maybe the Stark's are only getting what they deserve.

Just sayin'

I know where you are coming from.... but cmon they treated Theon with respect and did not mistreat him, they probably treated him better than Balon would have.... and yeah Ned let her be mean to Jon Snow sometimes... but those things mean they deserve to get murdered, betrayed, beheaded, and murdered some more? Thats a pretty steep penalty to me.... Lannisters have incest babies, push a kid from a window, try to murder said kid, have Mountain rape and pillage.... etc etc and they face no such penalty....

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which whorehouse bastard? I imagine gendry would have the upper hand

I'm pretty sure Gendry's mother was a serving wench, not a prostitute.

I was thinking of the stabbed bastard at Littlefinger's House of Ho's; the one that made the red headed chick so sad.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was making a dumb joke based on yours. Robert fucked a lot of whores and tavern wenches, and last time I was in King's landing, those jobs weren't necessarily mutually exclusive. :)

Anybody think we could do with a thread for people who have read all the books, separate from this one? This isn't necessarily spoiler-y, but we won't be seeing the guy with the initials OM who has a reptilian nickname until next season because martin just said they cast someone for him now for season 4.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if season 4 is a full year away or will they try to get it out earlier? I am already sad that season 3 is nearly over.... also it feels weird cause we are approaching a halfway point rather than a conclusion... it feels like a little bit has happened in a lot of different storylines.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They haven't finished casting it yet, so I imagine it will be a while

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They haven't finished casting it yet, so I imagine it will be a while

Are there alot of new characters introduced in the 2nd half of this 3rd book or are they just messing with the storylines to ignore characters until later?

Also this makes me very sad.... new GoT after next week is gonna be a long time coming.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
there are enough. I also wouldn't be surprised if they fast-track some minor book 4/5 stuff in there. there are enough "new" characters for it to take another season to get used to

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I vote they go Soap Opera style.... new GoT every day until they finish the story :D

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
New versus..... Robb Stark's re-animated corpse vs Ned Stark's re-animated headless corpse ;-)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
really wish I could spoil something here, but it may not even end up in the show

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The brotherhood guy brings Ned's head back to life and they throw it at Joffrey and he bites him to death.... thats what happens right? I KNEW IT!

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Who wins 2v2

Daario Naharis

got-game-of-thrones-34520894-334-500.jpg

Jaime
GameOfThrones_Lannister01_Screencap_11.jpg

Vs.

Brienne
Brienne_S3.jpg

Sandor Clegane
9510667-large.jpg