Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only the ones that print Tyrion is a targ articles.

Tyrion: "Bran, would you be so kind as to tell me who my real father is since the man I thought was my father told me I am no son of his?"
Bran: "The Mad King viciously raped your mother, Joanna, and you were conceived. It was beautiful"
Tyrion: "So I'm an imp and a bastard? Damnnnn!!"

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You sure are confident for a half-dead old fuck with one eye....

Btw maybe you missed it, but you can't own people anymore, they did in fact pass the 13th Amendment.

Though you may have been too busy fighting for the Confederacy to notice.

Ah. Once again, you display your weak-ass shit for all to see. Now you call me a racist. I am shocked that a supposed "great" writer doesn't know that the expression that I used (own you) is commonly used when one person (me) is constantly bettering another (you) in a debate or argument. Slavery has nothing to do with you. I would never even consider actually owning you, one reason being that you have no skill that could possibly help me. Second that I abhor slavery. Nah, you are nothing but a type of lemming attaching itself to a viable entity and sucking the life out of it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arya vs Mountain would be pretty cool.... she would get him on the ground and put needle thru his brane.

Nah. It is like 100% certain that it will be the Cleganes battling after what the Hound said to the Mountain.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arya would make a terrible queen

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyrion: "Bran, would you be so kind as to tell me who my real father is since the man I thought was my father told me I am no son of his?"
Bran: "The Mad King viciously raped your mother, Joanna, and you were conceived. It was beautiful"
Tyrion: "So I'm an imp and a bastard? Damnnnn!!"

Bran: "The Mad King viciously butt raped your mother, Joanna, and Jamie and Cersei were conceived, it was beautifullllll" "But you, you are the only son of Tywin, heir to Casterly Rock"
Tyrion: "Sigh, so I am the son of that Bastard, ,I did kill my father" " Jon is dead, Dany is dead, the dragons are dead, and I am not even an heir to the Iron Throne"?
Bran: You are the heir to Casterly Rock
Tyrion: "It's bankrupt and in ruins"
Bran: Silence
Tyrion: "Bran"?
Tyrion: "Bran" ??
Bran: " It was beutifulllllllllll"

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because the one they have now is so good...................

Speaking of which, when's the last time Westeros actually had a good ruler?

We got:
The Mad King-Name speaks for itself, no? Maybe he was ok at some point, I don't know much about him before the whole "burn them all" shit. But he's still the fucking "MAD KING".
Robert-Eh. Westeros was stable after rebellion, no more Targs and dragons, but he didn't give a shit about actually ruling. Dude wanted to drink, fuck, and kill. Not a fantastic relationship with his queen, either.
Joffrey-The Donald Trump of Westeros rulers. #MWGA
Tommen-I didn't dislike him more than Joffrey, but I definitely didn't like him. Bit of a pussy. Also,yea, a kid. Obviously not a good ruler.
Cersei-Crazy bish

You can argue that Tywin was in control for part of that, especially in the time after Joffrey died. As a character, you're not really supposed to like him or anything, but he is far and away the most competent IMO on this list. But he wasn't actually king.

Seems like Westeros is due for a good ruler...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the end, Cerei's diabolical plan to not join all others in the Great War will be her downfall. "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives". Cersei will be the lone wolf and, yes, she will die. It will go something like this;
Jaime goes North to bravely fight against the army of the dead. Upon reaching Winterfell, travelling with both Bronn and Brienne, he goes to see Bran to apologize for being a cunt and pushing him off the tower and what not. Bran says it's all good cause he was meant to be the 3 eyed raven anyway. Jaime says, "what the fuck" and at that time the NK comes to kill Bran and has several WWs with him. Jaime quickly jumps to Bran's defense and starts fighting them off as both Bronn and Brienne join in. Bronn and Brienne manage to eliminate the other WWs but 1 handed Jaime is really no match for the NK . NK stabs him and he drops to his knees. Bronn and Brienne manage to fight back the NK and cause him to retreat. Brienne goes to Jaime and she holds him in her arms, they exchange pleasantries and he dies.

With Cersei being isolated from the rest of Westeros, who are all fighting the dead, she will not learn of Jaime's death which affords Arya the opportunity to take his face and go after the #1 name on her list. Hound goes with her to take out Cersei's freak bodyguard. Both Cersei and Mountain are then killed by our favorite odd couple. With nobody else left to claim or fight for the throne, it is left empty til the end of the Great War.

During all this Jon and Dany do marry and have a baby after some rift and difficulty between them with the whole incest thing but, in the end, Dany is not as bothered by it since it was a Targaryen thing and her parents were brother/sister and Jon doesn't want his kid to be raised as a bastard. Dany does die, however, while giving birth to their child. On her deathbed, she makes Jon promise to fulfill his destiny and take the Iron Throne and rule as King and pass it on to their son, Eddard.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the end, Cerei's diabolical plan to not join all others in the Great War will be her downfall. "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives". Cersei will be the lone wolf and, yes, she will die. It will go something like this;
Jaime goes North to bravely fight against the army of the dead. Upon reaching Winterfell, travelling with both Bronn and Brienne, he goes to see Bran to apologize for being a cunt and pushing him off the tower and what not.

I was all in if you would have stopped here. But Brienne is not with Jamie, can't imagine why she wouldn't be on the boat with Jon/Dany, etc.......

Bran says it's all good cause he was meant to be the 3 eyed raven anyway. Jaime says, "what the fuck" and at that time the NK comes to kill Bran and has several WWs with him. Jaime quickly jumps to Bran's defense and starts fighting them off as both Bronn and Brienne join in. Bronn and Brienne manage to eliminate the other WWs but 1 handed Jaime is really no match for the NK . NK stabs him and he drops to his knees. Bronn and Brienne manage to fight back the NK and cause him to retreat.

Bronn ain't doing shit against the WW's unless he gets himself a new sword. Your narrative implies this happens right away.

Brienne goes to Jaime and she holds him in her arms, they exchange pleasantries and he dies.

This I could see.

With Cersei being isolated from the rest of Westeros, who are all fighting the dead, she will not learn of Jaime's death which affords Arya the opportunity to take his face and go after the #1 name on her list. Hound goes with her to take out Cersei's freak bodyguard. Both Cersei and Mountain are then killed by our favorite odd couple. With nobody else left to claim or fight for the throne, it is left empty til the end of the Great War.

I hate the Arya with Jamies face narrative. Is Arya going to cut off her hand to sell the part as well? Although Mountain Arya is pure fan service, it could happen, just not the way you described.

During all this Jon and Dany do marry and have a baby after some rift and difficulty between them with the whole incest thing but, in the end, Dany is not as bothered by it since it was a Targaryen thing and her parents were brother/sister and Jon doesn't want his kid to be raised as a bastard. Dany does die, however, while giving birth to their child. On her deathbed, she makes Jon promise to fulfill his destiny and take the Iron Throne and rule as King and pass it on to their son, Eddard.

Maybe, although it only one of Dany and or Jon die, I think Jon is the more likely candidate.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jaime goes North to bravely fight against the army of the dead. Upon reaching Winterfell, travelling with both Bronn and Brienne, he goes to see Bran to apologize for being a cunt and pushing him off the tower and what not. Bran says it's all good cause he was meant to be the 3 eyed raven anyway. Jaime says, "what the fuck" and at that time the NK comes to kill Bran and has several WWs with him. Jaime quickly jumps to Bran's defense and starts fighting them off as both Bronn and Brienne join in. Bronn and Brienne manage to eliminate the other WWs but 1 handed Jaime is really no match for the NK . NK stabs him and he drops to his knees. Bronn and Brienne manage to fight back the NK and cause him to retreat. Brienne goes to Jaime and she holds him in her arms, they exchange pleasantries and he dies.

Bran will say "I saw you and your sister. It was beautiful."

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bronn ain't doing shit against the WW's unless he gets himself a new sword. Your narrative implies this happens right away.

Have you conveniently forgotten Sam has a sword he can't swing for shit?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you conveniently forgotten Sam has a sword he can't swing for shit?

That one is for the Hound :)

nope, didn't forget. That sword is a big bastard, a two handed great sword (like Ice) doesn't really suit Bron. It would be like Gendry's war hammer, good for when your faced with one opponent maybe, but having to swing it against a shitload of wights, not so much.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was all in if you would have stopped here. But Brienne is not with Jamie, can't imagine why she wouldn't be on the boat with Jon/Dany, etc.......

This I could see.

I hate the Arya with Jamies face narrative. Is Arya going to cut off her hand to sell the part as well? Although Mountain Arya is pure fan service, it could happen, just not the way you described.

Maybe, although it only one of Dany and or Jon die, I think Jon is the more likely candidate.
No room on the boat for Brienne's oversized ass. She'll hear of Jaime leaving and go on horseback to catch up with him. Bronn will meet up with jaime shortly into the final season and he will be fighting the army of the dead. Jon will be giving out free dragonglass weapons for all.

You can hate the Arya w/Jaime's face narrative all you want. It's still gonna happen. She'll wear gloves. Since she will dispose of Cunt Cersei quickly, she'll have time to help Hound, who is losing to Mountain. She'll stick a needle in both of Mountain's eyes.

Everybody expects Jon to die and be the sacrificial lamb... so can't do that. I do think he'll die again in battle but they'll keep Beric around long enough to bring him back again. A Daeneyrs death hits just as hard if not harder. Her deathbed request that Jon take the throne leaves the dragon raised by wolves with no choice but to do so.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No room on the boat for Brienne's oversized ass. She'll hear of Jaime leaving and go on horseback to catch up with him. Bronn will meet up with jaime shortly into the final season and he will be fighting the army of the dead. Jon will be giving out free dragonglass weapons for all.

You can hate the Arya w/Jaime's face narrative all you want. It's still gonna happen. She'll wear gloves. Since she will dispose of Cunt Cersei quickly, she'll have time to help Hound, who is losing to Mountain. She'll stick a needle in both of Mountain's eyes.

Everybody expects Jon to die and be the sacrificial lamb... so can't do that. I do think he'll die again in battle but they'll keep Beric around long enough to bring him back again. A Daeneyrs death hits just as hard if not harder. Her deathbed request that Jon take the throne leaves the dragon raised by wolves with no choice but to do so.

I could see Dany dying instead of Jon, leaving him the reluctant ruler. I don't think she dies in childbirth,though. Or if she does, it's because she was significantly weakened during the fight or something. Or if she has to sacrifice herself "life for a life" for some reason. I don't think she's just going to die because of childbirth. Seems kind of weak for someone who, at least in the show, can walk through fucking fire.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I would be ok with that, maybe Qyburn tags along as well.

Not going to happen, while Arya might kill Cersei, its the "with Jamie's face" part that will never happen. Besides by then, Cersie might just as well kill Jamie if she were to see him again anyways, so wearing Jamie's face has no point. Arya killing Cersei totally leaves out the volanqar prophecy.

Now, if Cersie is the product of the mad king and Joanna, then Dany is technically her little (half) sister. IF volanqar in targaryan is another one of the words that do not denote gender, well then........

Jon has said if he were to die again, he didn't want to be brought back. I think Beric dies long before Jon dies, hell he might already be dead (doubt it though).