Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see Dany dying instead of Jon, leaving him the reluctant ruler. I don't think she dies in childbirth,though. Or if she does, it's because she was significantly weakened during the fight or something. Or if she has to sacrifice herself "life for a life" for some reason. I don't think she's just going to die because of childbirth. Seems kind of weak for someone who, at least in the show, can walk through fucking fire.

I wonder if she will even have the child before the series ends?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going back to the Cersei and Jamie are the children of a Mad king and Joanna hookup, now Dany could become the one that kills Cersei (flame broiled please), if volonqar is another one of those targ words that has no gender, because Dany would be Cersei's little (half) sister.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder if she will even have the child before the series ends?

If she is pregnant, I would be surprised if the kid isn't born before the end. The kid of Dany and Jon is a pretty big deal, hard to leave it as "the kid will be born later, don't worry". Or she miscarries, but I think it's more likely Cersei miscarries.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would be ok with that, maybe Qyburn tags along as well.

Not going to happen, while Arya might kill Cersei, its the "with Jamie's face" part that will never happen. Besides by then, Cersie might just as well kill Jamie if she were to see him again anyways, so wearing Jamie's face has no point. Arya killing Cersei totally leaves out the volanqar prophecy.

Now, if Cersie is the product of the mad king and Joanna, then Dany is technically her little (half) sister. IF volanqar in targaryan is another one of the words that do not denote gender, well then........

Jon has said if he were to die again, he didn't want to be brought back. I think Beric dies long before Jon dies, hell he might already be dead (doubt it though).
Cersei can't kill Jaime. She'd be happy to see him return cause she'll have nothing without him. Besides, her bodyguard will be busy with Hound. There was no mention of volanqar on the show so that part of the prophecy may not matter here and conceivably Arya could even kill Qyburn and use his face to fool Cersei.

Jon said that at the Battle of the Bastards. He won't be saying it again now that he's a husband and father. Who would listen to him if he did anyway? Beric didn't die off screen and surely there is good reason for them keeping him around to the final season. Mel could also sacrifice her life for Jon. She is due to die anyway.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or Cersei was full of shit about being pregnant to begin with. Not even remotely outside the realm of possibility. She has sunk to a low level.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cersei can't kill Jaime. She'd be happy to see him return cause she'll have nothing without him. Besides, her bodyguard will be busy with Hound. There was no mention of volanqar on the show so that part of the prophecy may not matter here and conceivably Arya could even kill Qyburn and use his face to fool Cersei.

Jon said that at the Battle of the Bastards. He won't be saying it again now that he's a husband and father. Who would listen to him if he did anyway? Beric didn't die off screen and surely there is good reason for them keeping him around to the final season. Mel could also sacrifice her life for Jon. She is due to die anyway.

Beric is likely to die long before Jon. Arya killing Cersei is just too dam predicable.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If George was still the one calling all the shots I wouldn't put it passed him to make it cersei killing arya

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If George was still the one calling all the shots I wouldn't put it passed him to make it cersei killing arya

GRRM and the TV guys D&D reached an agreement on how the story ends. The books and the show can get to the end in different ways, but ultimately who lives, dies and gets the throne was agreed on. So Martin did have some of the say on who goes. I would guess he had most of the say, it's his story, and the more D&D depart from the books the more the story suffers. I think D&D are smart enough to leave the heavy lifting to Martin and trust his judgement on what works.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be the upset of the century and would not stay true to the King Robert's curse of his touch theory. When he travels to WF in the first season, he hugs Ned, hugs Cat, puts his hand on Rickon's head, shake's Robb's hand and talks to Sansa, Arya and Bran but does not touch any of those 3. All those he touched are later killed. So according to this theory, Sansa, Arya and Bran make it til the end.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones is garbage. Lol at anyone watching a show made by a 400 pound man who wrote the story with one hand while jacking off with the other.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones is garbage. Lol at anyone watching a show made by a 400 pound man who wrote the story with one hand while jacking off with the other.
[video=youtube;woySeSNBL3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o[/video]

GRRM.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing all those times Ned said, "winter is coming", he knew something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's just a joke, a very old joke, don't go getting all vaccinated about it.

You know if Jon Snow was vaccinated, they wouldn't have been able to bring him back to life.... and then what would they do about the White Walkers, huh?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know if Jon Snow was vaccinated, they wouldn't have been able to bring him back to life.... and then what would they do about the White Walkers, huh?

But if the wights would have been vaccinated.......................

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Children Of The Forest vaccinated that First Man with Dragon Glass to turn him into the Nite King.

So polio and HPV can't hurt him.

game-of-thrones-6-episode-5-white-walkers.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But if the wights would have been vaccinated.......................
They'd have been brain dead before they were dead just like all of you vaccinated dopes.

The Children Of The Forest vaccinated that First Man with Dragon Glass to turn him into the Nite King.

So polio and HPV can't hurt him.

game-of-thrones-6-episode-5-white-walkers.gif
Little do you know about the spoiler I've obtained. In the end the only thing that can kill NK is by exposing him to polio and it's all because he got that vaccination.