Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bran has been worthless for most of the series. Not a fan either

He went from being uninteresting to being irritating. He's as important as any character in the show at this point so we better get used to the little freak.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When reading the books his chapters are some of the most interesting imo

Sansa some of worst chapters lol

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope not, Bran is boring and weird AF, less Bran is better.

Bran sucks. I know that he'll play a big role in things and I hate it.

Bran has been worthless for most of the series. Not a fan either

Add another in the I Hate Bran column, brings nothing to the table, horrible actor too.

He went from being uninteresting to being irritating. He's as important as any character in the show at this point so we better get used to the little freak.

I'm not going to disagree with any of this, I never was a huge Bran fan myself, but were kidding ourselves if we don't think he is going to be a major player in the last season. The whole NK storyline evolves around Bran, not Jon.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to disagree with any of this, I never was a huge Bran fan myself, but were kidding ourselves if we don't think he is going to be a major player in the last season. The whole NK storyline evolves around Bran, not Jon.
Oh, it's all about Jon and his dragon baby mama. Bran isn't even Bran anymore. Once there's no more dead army, the 3 eyed Raven can just die.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, it's all about Jon and his dragon baby mama. Bran isn't even Bran anymore. Once there's no more dead army, the 3 eyed Raven can just die.

Well ok, but this was all about until that point.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well ok, but this was all about until that point.
I don't see him doing much more than he did last season after the boy died and the 3 eyed raven was born. He'll tell what he sees, give the location of the dead army and tell Jon he impregnated his aunt. He won't be involved in the real action and I expect a lot of action in the short season.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't see him doing much more than he did last season after the boy died and the 3 eyed raven was born. He'll tell what he sees, give the location of the dead army and tell Jon he impregnated his aunt. He won't be involved in the real action and I expect a lot of action in the short season.

Those are big deals, the point of the entire story. He won't be swinging a sword, but team 'better guys' does not stand a chance without his intel, there is much more to fighting a war than soldiers.

Point is, deal with the little emo weirdo, he's as important as any other character to how this ends.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Did you read the fan theory I posted? Warging into a dragon would kinda be a big deal........

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you read the fan theory I posted? Warging into a dragon would kinda be a big deal........
No but heard that before. Don't see it happening at all. 2 dragons left, 1 for Momma and 1 dragon to be ridden by the family member she be riding. Jon controls the dragon that just happened to be named after his father. I think the NK has power over Bran anyway. Seems to be easily able to scramble Bran's brain when he wargs with the ravens.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those are big deals, the point of the entire story. He won't be swinging a sword, but team 'better guys' does not stand a chance without his intel, there is much more to fighting a war than soldiers.

Point is, deal with the little emo weirdo, he's as important as any other character to how this ends.
No, not the point of the whole story. The point of the whole story is still who wins the Game of Thrones. The answer is the people. Forget all the fan theories, the good guys win. Dany and Jon make it to the Iron Throne and it appears just as it did to her in the House of the Undying. It is in ruins and Dany, now a wife and mother of an actual human baby w/Jon Snow in her head, no longer cares if it is her birth right. She sees it in ruins and decides it is best left in ruins. She decides to let each of the 7 Kingdoms rule themselves.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, not the point of the whole story.

Yes, the whole point of the story is who wins, our team would never win without Brans intel. You are foolish enough to not understand the importance of knowing the enemies location, size, and movements. We get it caveman "hit then to deth", thank goodness the ignorant grunts don't make the decisions.

Thankfully GRRM and the Davids at HBO are smarter than you and will play this right, so we will tolerate Bran the spy master.

Is there anyway we could get The Hawk back in here?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, the whole point of the story is who wins, our team would never win without Brans intel. You are foolish enough to not understand the importance of knowing the enemies location, size, and movements. We get it caveman "hit then to deth", thank goodness the ignorant grunts don't make the decisions.

Thankfully GRRM and the Davids at HBO are smarter than you and will play this right, so we will tolerate Bran the spy master.

Is there anyway we could get The Hawk back in here?
Oh please, you're bending over backwards to overstate the importance of the crippled ass freak. This is a story about fire and ice, Dany and Jon. The NK doesn't give a damn about Bran, It's Jon his focus has been on and it's Jon who will bring him down. No good guys in GOT? Jon is the quintessential good guy, the great uniter of people, the one who sacrificed himself and the one who brings down the evil army of the dead. He is the embodiment of fire and ice, and the one who tames the daughter of the mad King and brings an end to the tyrannical rule that has come from the Iron Throne. To hell with Bran.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh please, you're bending over backwards to overstate the importance of the crippled ass freak. This is a story about fire and ice, Dany and Jon. The NK doesn't give a damn about Bran, It's Jon his focus has been on and it's Jon who will bring him down. No good guys in GOT? Jon is the quintessential good guy, the great uniter of people, the one who sacrificed himself and the one who brings down the evil army of the dead. He is the embodiment of fire and ice, and the one who tames the daughter of the mad King and brings an end to the tyrannical rule that has come from the Iron Throne. To hell with Bran.

Dude, you seriously need to read what I posted, then you will see, in that scenario, Bran is a VERY big deal, if it were to happen that way. Now, it could go a way much different than that, and Bran's role could be negligible as you suggest, but they sure have spent a lot of the story line for that to be the case.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Though the wildfire beneath King’s Landing is heavily emphasized in Bran’s season 6 vision overload, there is something huge that comes up when Bran touches a Weirwood in season 4’s ‘The Lion and the Rose’ (an episode written by George R.R. Martin himself.) In the S4Ep2 inside the episode, D&D specify that the visions which Bran sees upon touching the Weirwood Tree will all pertain to the destiny laid out for him specifically when he masters the abilities of the Three Eyed Raven. They state that of all of these visions, the most crucial shot is of shadow of a dragon flying over King’s Landing. This shot is seemingly from the perspective of a dragon, and Benioff poses the question; “is this shot from the past, or is it from the future?” He says we will have to find out, which in this context almost certainly means it pertains to Bran’s future.

And yes, literally ALL of the S4Ep2 visions pertain to Bran. Ned Stark is Bran’s father, him cleaning Ice is done before of a Heart Tree and represents the “pass the sentence” lesson from the first chapter/episode, Ned in the dungeons of KL is staring at a fire, the flock of ravens shows Bran’s eventual ability to learn to warg flocks of ravens, the wight and the undead mount represent the undead who eventually come for Bran in the cave, the Night King eventually sees/touches/attacks Bran and becomes his nemesis, Cersei yelling “he saw us” is a reference to the NK seeing Bran, and is also literally in reference to Bran, this is directly followed by Bran falling from the tower. The voice is the Three Eyed Raven telling Bran to go North, the northern landscape is what Bran traverses, the tree is where Bran eventually goes, the roots are what Bran uses to learn to see, and the Three Eyed Raven is what Bran becomes.

A snipet

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing that has not yet come to pass (Brann's visions) is the vision of the Dragon flying over KL. And yet The show runners state that the most crucial of Bran’s visions is a dragon’s eye view over King’s Landing. Brann's purpose all along has been stopping the NK. This has been foretold by both Benjen and Jojen.

The theory states that a fraction of the Knight Kings army has broken off, and is approaching KL, which is left utterly defenseless.The Knight King's army has suffered major loss's and needs re-reinforcements. What better place to get them that than a city that hosts 500,000 people (brought up by Jon in season 6) Winter has already hit KL, and Cersei, unlike Sansa is ill prepared for winter.

So KL is easy pickings for the NK. Brann is faced with a decision, if the NK reaches KL, all is lost. he wargs into a dragon, sets KL a blaze, and in doing so (intentionally) sets off the wildfire stored below the city killing every man woman and child in the city, and a good portion of the NK's army in the process.

If killing 1/2 a million people is "not a big deal" then I don't know what is.

This not only fulfills the dragon vision, but the visions had by Dany and Jon of a burned out throne room covered in ice.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, you seriously need to read what I posted, then you will see, in that scenario, Bran is a VERY big deal, if it were to happen that way. Now, it could go a way much different than that, and Bran's role could be negligible as you suggest, but they sure have spent a lot of the story line for that to be the case.

It’s a story about fire and ice. Everything else is fluff. Yeah, Jaime will get redemption and it will be his hands, albeit 1 of gold, that chokes Cersei to death just like the frog lady said. And, sure, it’s nice to have a Bran play the role of the internet but really, at this point, he’s nothing but an odd bird, a 3 eyed raven.

It’s all about the Jesus-like character who brings all people together despite their differences and marries the Queen to be and even changes her outlook on things.