Game of Thrones Thread

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Arya vs Mountain would be pretty cool.... she would get him on the ground and put needle thru his brane.

Mountain has proven to posses a fairly solid ground game, as Oberyn Martell discovered.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If ur dum and stand around taunting him, sure.

Arya not dum

She's got a list, no time to gloat.
This kid is a killer, maybe the GOAT.
Those fuckers won't kill themselves.
Some might, the rest need her helps.
Only one thing will make her happy.
And that's her getting stabby-stabby.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arya is basically fucked for life. She will finish her list and still be all stabby stabby anyways.

I really love the plot twist you guys created though where Tyrion is the only trueborn Lannister and Jamie/Cersei turn out to be the Mad King's spawn. If I had to pick one I would prefer Tyrion to end up being Targaryen of course but god damn that is a hellacious plot twist on the same level as a major character turning out to be a faceless man.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Red herring. Dragons are supposedly highly intelligent, you don't need to be a targ to approach them, just have no ill intentions. There is just not enough time for that to play out, and a real twist wouldn't be that Tyrion is the son of the Mad King, it would be that Tyrion is the ONLY legitimate son of Tywin.

One could claim there is foreshadowing on this as well. Finding out Jamie and Cersie (the mad queen) where bastard children of the Mad King would be pretty cool, with Jamie sharing with Tyrion the fact they both killed their fathers, and Cersie inheriting the mad gene.

Tyrion’s appearance:

Tyrion’s appearance may also provide some hints that he’s actually a Targaryen. The Targaryens are famed for their silver hair and purple eyes. In the books, Tyrion’s hair color is described as a mixture of pale blond hair that’s almost white (it’s more dirty blonde on the show). His eyes are also mismatched: one green and the other black. Tyrion’s appearance contrasts with that of Jaime and Cersei, who have classic Lannister looks: green eyes and golden blonde hair. Siblings obviously don’t always look alike, but Joanna and Tywin were first cousins, so how did Tyrion end up with a black eye and whitish hair?

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tyrion

- Fascination with Dragons.
- Dragons love him.
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- red priest Moqorro talks to Tyrion about Dragons “Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all.”
- Mad King loved his brothels, do does the Mad King. Tywin hated that in Tyrion.
- "You're no son of mine"
- Aerys “The Mad King” Targaryen lusted for Joanna Lannister
- Aerys took unwanted liberties with Joanna during her bedding ceremony.

[video=youtube_share;Rt_obLBzXQ4]https://youtu.be/Rt_obLBzXQ4[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tyrion

- Dragons love him.
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- red priest Moqorro talks to Tyrion about Dragons “Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all.”
- Mad King loved his brothels, do does the Mad King. Tywin hated that in Tyrion.

Red priests and priestesses are known to have some sort of connection with Targaryens and a priestess felt Tyrion's presence when she was speaking to a crowd in Essos I think it was.

[video=youtube;sp1i0WIphWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1i0WIphWg[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, it's that time of year.

We should renew the, what if X fought Y.... have not done those since like season 3?

Mountain vs Jorah Mormont

Wight Bronn and Wight tyne bumpin bones

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arya is basically fucked for life. She will finish her list and still be all stabby stabby anyways.

I really love the plot twist you guys created though where Tyrion is the only trueborn Lannister and Jamie/Cersei turn out to be the Mad King's spawn. If I had to pick one I would prefer Tyrion to end up being Targaryen of course but god damn that is a hellacious plot twist on the same level as a major character turning out to be a faceless man.

Jamie: Bronn, I am having over Cersei, Jon, and Dany for a family reunion.......
Bron (to unnamed soldier) We're going to need 500 more barrels of oil

targ orgy

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyrion’s appearance:

Tyrion’s appearance may also provide some hints that he’s actually a Targaryen. The Targaryens are famed for their silver hair and purple eyes. In the books, Tyrion’s hair color is described as a mixture of pale blond hair that’s almost white (it’s more dirty blonde on the show). His eyes are also mismatched: one green and the other black. Tyrion’s appearance contrasts with that of Jaime and Cersei, who have classic Lannister looks: green eyes and golden blonde hair. Siblings obviously don’t always look alike, but Joanna and Tywin were first cousins, so how did Tyrion end up with a black eye and whitish hair?

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/

Because there is Targyrian Blood in the Lannister line. Because he is the only true son of a Incestuous marriage.

The thing with the Tyrion is a targ is it is just TOO EASY. People have been predicting that for years, it won't surprise anyone. Has it been foreshadowed? Sure it has, and GRRM is known to toss in several Red Herrings in his books.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyrion

- Dragons love him.
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Aerys “The Mad King” Targaryen lusted for Joanna Lannister
- Aerys took unwanted liberties with Joanna during her bedding ceremony.

He is already amidst dragons, that part is done. The no son of mine is what makes it a great twist, because he is actually the ONLY son of his.
Tyrion is the youngest, if the mad king had his way with Joanna at the bedding ceremony, the offspring that came of that would be Jamie and Cersei. The rest are reaches. Most men love Brothels, the dragons don't "love" him, they just don't torch him. We haven't seen Tyrion interact with the dragons since that one episode.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Red priests and priestesses are known to have some sort of connection with Targaryens and a priestess felt Tyrion's presence when she was speaking to a crowd in Essos I think it was.

[video=youtube;sp1i0WIphWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1i0WIphWg[/video]

Tyrion holds a special place, I have no doubt in that, but that doesn't mean he has to be a targ.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah, Arya will be queen, Gendry King.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can believe whatever you want to believe. I will stick to my theory.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Prediction: One of the Game of Thrones Gods comes down at the last minute and kills the Night King.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All the people that are transformed turn back to human as does the night king who is revealed.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because there is Targyrian Blood in the Lannister line. Because he is the only true son of a Incestuous marriage.

The thing with the Tyrion is a targ is it is just TOO EASY. People have been predicting that for years, it won't surprise anyone. Has it been foreshadowed? Sure it has, and GRRM is known to toss in several Red Herrings in his books.
I hear he puts red herrings in weekly tabloids as well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She would just get more crazy and power hungry.... cause she could say she is a legitimate heir.

Much wine drinking and cunting would ensue.

I used to like Cersei's character in the story, but she really turns into a cunt who drinks alot of wine later in the books and show.

Some people talk about how shes such a formidable character, but I don't see her going up against anyone formidable.

She tricked Ned with Little Finger's help... she drinks too much and collapses into a crying heap during the Battle of Blackwater Bay... she never had control of Joffrey and later lost control of Tommen to Margeary/High Sparrow.... she doesn't really trick them, she just sacrifices a large amount of Wildfire and city to eliminate them.... she simply takes the Iron Throne, she doesn't take it from anyone....

Idk I hear people talk about her like she is up there with Little Finger, Varys, Tywin, etc.... I think she is ruthless, but not incredibly smart nor manipulating.

Only manipulation she does is thru sex.

She reminds me alot of dudes with powerful fathers who have inferiority complexes.
Whoever kills her becomes my favorite character.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prediction: One of the Game of Thrones Gods comes down at the last minute and kills the Night King.

All the people that are transformed turn back to human as does the night king who is revealed.

Ok, think you're a bit crazy here. It is really hard to imagine how they're going to do this whole Great war thing. I'm 99% sure it won't be decided by a GOT god though.

I wonder if they'll truly have an Azor Ahai. if they did they could shock the world but having it be someone nobody expected.... like Sandor Clegane.