Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rhaegar did leave his barren wife cause he wanted a son who would be Azor Ahai. He became fixated on the Azor Ahai prophecy and first thought he was Azor so he learned to fight because as Ser Barristan had told Dany he didn't like to kill but since he believed he was Azor Ahai, he knew he had to learn to do it well.

Then he believed it was not him but one of his children who was Azor. He had 2 children with Elia before she could have no more. But the dragon has 3 heads so Rhaegar needed another and then he got another with Lyanna, one of Ice and Fire. His other 2 kids were killed by Mountain after Robert's victory. It leaves just Jon. But the dragon still has 3 heads. They need be Targaryen. They are Dany, Jon and Tyrion Lannister, son of the Mad King.

Care to make a wager on the bolded?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh look. #51 gets a call for help from Ares and this is all he can come up with. Pretty weak shit once again from the board light weight.

You seem even more upset, do you need a nap?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you speculating or is this fluff from RR Martin about Rhaegar and Azor Ahai?

It certainly wasn't laid out in the books.
I got it from Bran. Now that you've seen it told, just expect it to come true.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You seem upset... FYI commander is in the dictionary, commandership is not.

Commandership is as much of a word as kickership or puntership, you cannot simply add ship to the end of anything and call it a word.

No bozo. I posted two different dictionary references which showed commandership. A great writer, which you claim to be, should have that knowledge. IT was weak of you to try and insult me about my use of a word that you happen to be unfamiliar with and in your zeal to try and mock me for its use you actually screwed up in two ways. Commandership being a real word and Armys not being a real word. Now you are left with nothing but lies and weak ass responses as I have turned your insults around on you.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Upset? Why should I be upset? I own you.

You sure are confident for a half-dead old fuck with one eye....

Btw maybe you missed it, but you can't own people anymore, they did in fact pass the 13th Amendment.

Though you may have been too busy fighting for the Confederacy to notice.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Care to make a wager on the bolded?

I don't know why a wager needs to be made. The Mad King wanted to bang Tywin's wife and practically said it to his face. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. Its obviously a possibility.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some may say not enough time left for Tyrion is Targaryen reveal but remember before Al Gore invented the internet, it existed in Bran Stark's brain.

Tywin to Tyrion, "You are no son of mine."

"Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that you are not mine"

Tywin hated Tyrion much like Catelyn hated Jon.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some may say not enough time left for Tyrion is Targaryen reveal but remember before Al Gore invented the internet, it existed in Bran Stark's brain.

"Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that you are not mine"

I do wonder why Ned didn't just sit Cat down and explain Jon's secret.... she was his wife and she was loyal/faithful, I feel like he could have confided it in her and she would have kept it secret.

And if Cat knew Jon being Ned's bastard was a lie to protect the kid, I have to think she would have chilled out about it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do wonder why Ned didn't just sit Cat down and explain Jon's secret.... she was his wife and she was loyal/faithful, I feel like he could have confided it in her and she would have kept it secret.

And if Cat knew Jon being Ned's bastard was a lie to protect the kid, I have to think she would have chilled out about it.
For certain she would have chilled out about it. She hated him cause he was a constant reminder of Ned's supposed infidelity. I never got why he couldn't confide in her either. Then when there was talk of Lady Stoneheart, I thought she'd come back and be a bitch to everyone but Jon who she'd be all apologetic to after it was found out he was Lyanna's son.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah but everyone knew about Cat's overt disdain for Jon and it helped sell the "fact" Jon was Ned's bastard. It really kept him safe. Well. From everyone except Cat of course.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

That would explain why the dragons liked Tyrion like they did with Jon Snow and Dany. In A Storm of Swords, Dany thinks to herself, “The dragon has three heads (Jon,Dany,Tyrion).

Tyrion is probably the Mad Kings son and the true heir to the iron throne.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but everyone knew about Cat's overt disdain for Jon and it helped sell the "fact" Jon was Ned's bastard. It really kept him safe. Well. From everyone except Cat of course.

Good point, it did help sell the lie, but how much?

Seems like more hassle than it's worth to keep her seething about Jon for 14 years and have Jon's life suck even more.

If Ned said he was unfaithful and Jon was his bastard, pretty much no one would question it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Seems like more hassle than it's worth to keep her seething about Jon for 14 years and have Jon's life suck even more.

If Ned said he was unfaithful and Jon was his bastard, pretty much no one would question it.

I feel like in the books people did question it. As in people had a hard time believing Ned cheated on his wife because no one ever saw him bedding bitches and he was so damn honorable and loyal to Cat. Particularly of course Ned's bruh Robert. That would be my only reason for keeping Cat in the dark.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel like in the books people did question it. As in people had a hard time believing Ned cheated on his wife because no one ever saw him bedding bitches and he was so damn honorable and loyal to Cat. Particularly of course Ned's bruh Robert. That would be my only reason for keeping Cat in the dark.

But if Ned is adamant that he did cheat on his wife, that is what made it pretty final.

I don't recall anything in the books or show where anyone was convinced based off Cat hating Jon.

I am not denying Cat's disdain for Jon could help a little bit, but idk that it is vital enough to the lie to keep her in the dark.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Many reasonably assumed in the books that Jon might be a legitimate Targaryen. It was in his sisters dying wish and he probably felt it was to dangerous.

Ned was planing to tell Jon the truth about his family the next time he came for a visit. After he took his vows Robert wouldn't touch him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would explain why the dragons liked Tyrion like they did with Jon Snow and Dany. In A Storm of Swords, Dany thinks to herself, “The dragon has three heads (Jon,Dany,Tyrion).

Tyrion is probably the Mad Kings son and the true heir to the iron throne.
Yes, the dragons took to both Tyrion and Jon quite easily. There is foreshadowing everywhere in this show. I could definitely see him gaining the Iron Throne if there is an Iron Throne left in the end.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Many reasonably assumed in the books that Jon might be a legitimate Targaryen. It was in his sisters dying wish and he probably felt it was to dangerous.

Ned was planing to tell Jon the truth about his family the next time he came for a visit. After he took his vows Robert wouldn't touch him.

So you presume Cat would find out and go tell people about it?

I mean that is the only reason not to tell her, she would have to of gone out and told people the truth about Jon so it would get out.

Cat was loyal... she wasn't a drunk... really the only time she got unreasonable was with Jon lol

If Cersei was his wife, fuck no you don't tell her, but I would have told Cat.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you presume Cat would find out and go tell people about it?

I mean that is the only reason not to tell her, she would have to of gone out and told people the truth about Jon so it would get out.

Cat was loyal... she wasn't a drunk... really the only time she got unreasonable was with Jon lol

If Cersei was his wife, fuck no you don't tell her, but I would have told Cat.
All true. Despite Jon being revolting to her because of what he represented to her, she was always the loving, faithful wife. Crazy bitch.