Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jaqen: (removes his Jaqen face) Arya, I am your father
Arya: FATHER!!!!!!!!!!
Ned (After he has removed his Jaqen face): Now, where's Jon? I promised him I would tell him who his mother was next time I saw him.
Arya: Too late, father. He's been fucking his aunt.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jaqen: (removes his Jaqen face) Arya, I am your father
Arya: FATHER!!!!!!!!!!
Ned (After he has removed his Jaqen face): Now, where's Jon? I promised him I would tell him who his mother was next time I saw him.
Arya: Too late, father. He's been fucking his aunt.

I'm trying to think of whom would be the most shocking faceless man reveal if they did one.

Night King lol... I am actually faceless man.... all his zombies rip him apart.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you presume Cat would find out and go tell people about it?

I mean that is the only reason not to tell her, she would have to of gone out and told people the truth about Jon so it would get out.

Cat was loyal... she wasn't a drunk... really the only time she got unreasonable was with Jon lol

If Cersei was his wife, fuck no you don't tell her, but I would have told Cat.

She was loyal but she very much had a mind of her own take a look at her relationship between Robb Stark & Cat. She had differences in who he should marry, freeing Jamie Lannister.

Ned understands all it takes is one weak moment and his sisters son would be on a spike. He probably tested the waters and after seeing the hatred from Cat he choose not to tell her and honor his sister promise of keeping it between them.

It was also part of the cover and how bastards are usually treated in this world.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So you presume Cat would find out and go tell people about it?

I mean that is the only reason not to tell her, she would have to of gone out and told people the truth about Jon so it would get out.

Cat was loyal... she wasn't a drunk... really the only time she got unreasonable was with Jon lol

If Cersei was his wife, fuck no you don't tell her, but I would have told Cat.

Remember Ned & Cat were didn't really know each-other all that well at this period of time and there were rumors he was a Targaryan.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She was loyal but she very much had a mind of her own take a look at her relationship between Robb Stark & Cat. She had differences in who he should marry, freeing Jamie Lannister.

Ned understands all it takes is one weak moment and his sisters son would be on a spike. He probably tested the waters and after seeing the hatred from Cat he choose not to tell her and honor his sister promise of keeping it between them.

It was also part of the cover and how bastards are usually treated in this world.
Rob was young and still needed guidance. If only he had been willing to marry an uglier bitch, he and mom would still be alive.

Howland Reed kept the secret. Why not Cat?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember Ned & Cat were didn't really know each-other all that well at this period of time and there were rumors he was a Targaryan.

Yeah, you don't go tell her immediately.

But 5 years into things when she being a cunt to a child because of a lie, pretty sure you could tell her.

The most important element holding people in belief Jon was a Snow, was Ned claiming him as his bastard and never wavering from that claim.

The argument that Jon's safety depended on Cat being mean to him is clearly nonsense.

My point is Cat is just as strong and faithful of a person as Ned, it is pretty clear, and if you tell her you can chill out her issues and also have her help in keeping the secret and/or protecting Jon when you are gone.

I do grasp the other side of the argument, I just don't find it compelling enough to keep Cat in the dark.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you don't go tell her immediately.

But 5 years into things when she being a cunt to a child because of a lie, pretty sure you could tell her.

The most important element holding people in belief Jon was a Snow, was Ned claiming him as his bastard and never wavering from that claim.

The argument that Jon's safety depended on Cat being mean to him is clearly nonsense.

My point is Cat is just as strong and faithful of a person as Ned, it is pretty clear, and if you tell her you can chill out her issues and also have her help in keeping the secret and/or protecting Jon when you are gone.

I do grasp the other side of the argument, I just don't find it compelling enough to keep Cat in the dark.

The only compelling counter argument I can think of is Cat might have thought Jon's presence put her own children at risk.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only compelling counter argument I can think of is Cat might have thought Jon's presence put her own children at risk.

Hmmm, that is fairly compelling... but if you go telling people in order to get Jon removed from Winterfell, you just put your whole family at risk,

If Cat knows Jon is Lyanna/Rhaegar's son, she knows Ned has been keeping a Targaryean heir to the throne secret.... if Robert finds out, he may well kill the entire Stark family.

I agree she might think it puts her kids at risk, but I don't think she could or would take the action of leaking this truth out or she puts herself, Ned, and their children at even greater risk.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The, I can't lie and will stay back to fight the dead while you board the dragon Jon?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, the dragons took to both Tyrion and Jon quite easily. There is foreshadowing everywhere in this show. I could definitely see him gaining the Iron Throne if there is an Iron Throne left in the end.

Red herring. Dragons are supposedly highly intelligent, you don't need to be a targ to approach them, just have no ill intentions. There is just not enough time for that to play out, and a real twist wouldn't be that Tyrion is the son of the Mad King, it would be that Tyrion is the ONLY legitimate son of Tywin.

One could claim there is foreshadowing on this as well. Finding out Jamie and Cersie (the mad queen) where bastard children of the Mad King would be pretty cool, with Jamie sharing with Tyrion the fact they both killed their fathers, and Cersie inheriting the mad gene.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Red herring. Dragons are supposedly highly intelligent, you don't need to be a targ to approach them, just have no ill intentions. There is just not enough time for that to play out, and a real twist wouldn't be that Tyrion is the son of the Mad King, it would be that Tyrion is the ONLY legitimate son of Tywin.

One could claim there is foreshadowing on this as well. Finding out Jamie and Cersie (the mad queen) where bastard sons of the Mad King would be pretty cool, with Jamie sharing with Tyrion the fact they both killed their fathers, and Cersie inheriting the mad gene.
Who are you, the dragon whisperer?

Jaime and Tyrion both headed north where the Bran internet resides.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

One could claim there is foreshadowing on this as well. Finding out Jamie and Cersie (the mad queen) where bastard children of the Mad King would be pretty cool, with Jamie sharing with Tyrion the fact they both killed their fathers, and Cersie inheriting the mad gene.

If that were true, then Dany, Cersei, and Jamie are all siblings.... maybe Dany chokes Cersei to death?

Lol that prophesy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are you, the dragon whisperer?

Jaime and Tyrion both headed north where the Bran internet resides.

Actually, Tyrion said something to that effect (dragons) himself. IIRC just prior to him releasing them.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that were true, then Dany, Cersei, and Jamie are all siblings.... maybe Dany chokes Cersei to death?

Lol that prophesy.

Imagine if Cersei where to find out she wasn't a Lannister at all........

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine if Cersei where to find out she wasn't a Lannister at all........

She would just get more crazy and power hungry.... cause she could say she is a legitimate heir.

Much wine drinking and cunting would ensue.

I used to like Cersei's character in the story, but she really turns into a cunt who drinks alot of wine later in the books and show.

Some people talk about how shes such a formidable character, but I don't see her going up against anyone formidable.

She tricked Ned with Little Finger's help... she drinks too much and collapses into a crying heap during the Battle of Blackwater Bay... she never had control of Joffrey and later lost control of Tommen to Margeary/High Sparrow.... she doesn't really trick them, she just sacrifices a large amount of Wildfire and city to eliminate them.... she simply takes the Iron Throne, she doesn't take it from anyone....

Idk I hear people talk about her like she is up there with Little Finger, Varys, Tywin, etc.... I think she is ruthless, but not incredibly smart nor manipulating.

Only manipulation she does is thru sex.

She reminds me alot of dudes with powerful fathers who have inferiority complexes.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You guys and your crazy theories.

I mean, it's that time of year.

We should renew the, what if X fought Y.... have not done those since like season 3?

Mountain vs Jorah Mormont

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, it's that time of year.

We should renew the, what if X fought Y.... have not done those since like season 3?

Mountain vs Jorah Mormont
Should have Arya take out Mountain to give it that David and Goliath twist.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Should have Arya take out Mountain to give it that David and Goliath twist.

Arya vs Mountain would be pretty cool.... she would get him on the ground and put needle thru his brane.