Game of Thrones Thread

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stark family really gets fucked six ways from Sunday in this series. Starting to believe they will never see any measure of retribution.

Don't give me any spoilers though you book readers. Not asking for any.

no spoilers but you really should read the books, they're mostly on par with the tv series but they're so much better. the entire storyline is mind blowing.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
You nerds aren't wasting valuable football time for your silly dungeons and dragons show. Get em mods!

84625.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
personally I only read the first 3 books before I found out they were gonna make a tv series so ive patiently waited to read the other books until after the tv series is over. its more fun for me now and so much more anticipation now that I know its almost to the point I have no idea whats gonna happen next

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
personally I only read the first 3 books before I found out they were gonna make a tv series so ive patiently waited to read the other books until after the tv series is over. its more fun for me now and so much more anticipation now that I know its almost to the point I have no idea whats gonna happen next

that's actually not a bad idea. I read all the books printed so far but I've forgotten so much that i'll need to reread them.

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
no spoilers but you really should read the books, they're mostly on par with the tv series but they're so much better. the entire storyline is mind blowing.

Yeah, but they're such an endeavor to get through. I completely understand why so few of the fans of the story read the books. I was lucky to be in college after the first season ended. It ended in the summer and I was taking a few summer classes at my university with a lot of free time, so I'd read the books. I was able to get through the first four, and the most recent one took me forever to finish because that's when students came back and fall started.

I've tried to re-read them and simply could not. Reading's nice and all but sometimes it's better to sit back and enjoy, freeing your mind to see and react.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am an avid reader fucking love to read ive read 1000s of books over the course of my life so many in fact they get jumbled together in my mind sci fi and fantasy are myfavs but I enjoy alotta historical fiction and hell a wide range of books to be honest. the books always better....always but for me I wanted to actually just have more fun and more anticipation of wondering whats gonna happen next week... with this I knew hbo would nail it so I knew the show was gonna be great

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones

You nerds aren't wasting valuable football time for your silly dungeons and dragons show. Get em mods!

You told me you started watching.

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY (FUCKTARDZ)

(The books are great but book 4 was a lil dicey)

Last edited:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
for those who don't currently follow the series but are looking for a reason to watch it.....many hot women are naked all throughout each episode

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;nBcnliSUtb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcnliSUtb8[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls