Game of Thrones Thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
and jaime also had a chance to make himself the king after he killed Aerys, but didn't want it. given that the targaryens are also well-known inbreeders themselves, he could have made cersei his queen and told the realm to

post-19410-Danaerys-Targaryen-deal-with-i-aT79.gif

Wish I could be the father of dragons <_< at this rate she is going to wipe them all out. her army is expanding and the dragons are getting bigger. I was shocked when this was brought up amongst Joffery and Tywin and Joffery actually thought they should look into it and that they should be concerned. I didn't think I'd here him say anything smart the whole series. I hope one of her dragons burns him alive.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone else enjoy Arya turning to the dark side a bit? Kinda funny how the Hound reacted when she killed that guy.... like "Seriously, im cool with it but give a brotha a heads up next time bitch"

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else enjoy Arya turning to the dark side a bit? Kinda funny how the Hound reacted when she killed that guy.... like "Seriously, im cool with it but give a brotha a heads up next time bitch"

The problem I had with that scene was when the Hound asked her if that was her first? (man she'd killed) And she said "The First." That's bullcrap.

Not only was that not the first man she had killed, not even counting the fat boy (her first), but at that point she had already slit another guy's throat and boiled the shit out of several guys to death with a pot of soup. The show really has not done Arya's character the justice it deserves; she is already an accomplished badass killer, and hasn't even 'flowered' yet.

I will give the show credit for the way they portrayed her cunning, and the ease in which she dispatched that guy, though. With a sweet little smile on her face. And it was pretty obvious by that point that the Hound knows what she is; a kindred spirit. The look on his face when he took his knife back from her was perfect.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

Arya's going to find Jaqen now and learn to be one of them. There will be plenty who fall to her in the future.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Arya is a character I think might turn the viewers from feeling sorry for her and then happy she is a bad ass to later disliking her because she starts killing indiscriminately for revenge.... I hope she remains a likable character, but I am feeling a shift in perspective on many characters like Jaime, Arya, Sansa, Freys, Bolton... lots of people.

I could see Sansa becoming the next Cersei to be honest.... become just as brutal and mean to Lannisters as Cersei was to the Starks.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliking her because she starts killing indiscriminately for revenge.... I could see Sansa becoming the next Cersei to be honest.... become just as brutal and mean to Lannisters as Cersei was to the Starks.

This would be the only turn off. If she ends up killing for revenge, per the way this series is portrayed, most of the plots are about revenge, then I would be fine with it. However, like you mention, if it is indiscriminate, then I would have issues with her character.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
theres a browser based mmo coming based on game of thrones i cant wait anyone else seen this?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have not... whats it called?

jst gotta search for game of thrones mmo bigpoint is making it they did battlestar galactica which i didnt think was too bad was pretty fun i could see them getting this one right and it being really good

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
jst gotta search for game of thrones mmo bigpoint is making it they did battlestar galactica which i didnt think was too bad was pretty fun i could see them getting this one right and it being really good

Yep, I did.... Posted the name and link in the gaming thread you created.

Looks kinda cool

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You nerds aren't wasting valuable football time for your silly dungeons and dragons show. Get em mods!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;IHtZ0klr04w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHtZ0klr04w[/video]

The North Remembers

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stark family really gets fucked six ways from Sunday in this series. Starting to believe they will never see any measure of retribution.

Don't give me any spoilers though you book readers. Not asking for any.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dassalotta cartridges hommie.