Game of Thrones Thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
old nan said Hodor has giant's blood in him, so...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will also be interesting to see how the leadership issues with the Blackwatch work themselves out. Snow step up?? Someone else? There going to be some sort of continuance of the mutiny within?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It will also be interesting to see how the leadership issues with the Blackwatch work themselves out. Snow step up?? Someone else? There going to be some sort of continuance of the mutiny within?

Yeah I wonder if that old commander of the gold cloaks who Tyrion sent to East Watch shows up.... he would want a top spot if he actually went through with joining

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the night's watch motto:

crows before hoes

I wonder how come that ho
didn't shoot an arrow at Jon Snow
when he jumped on that horse to go?

Book versus show, for those that don't know

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder how come that ho
didn't shoot an arrow at Jon Snow
when he jumped on that horse to go?

Book versus show, for those that don't know

Did he bang her beyond the wall in the book? Maybe he figured he got what he wanted and took the chance to bail.... would not be the first dude to hit it and quit it :lol:

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he bang her beyond the wall in the book? Maybe he figured he got what he wanted and took the chance to bail.... would not be the first dude to hit it and quit it :lol:

I'm pretty sure he banged her on both sides of the wall; and on top of it too, if memory serves. The real question is; how/why did he get away from her unscathed? (on the show)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you all will enjoy it when the identity of Theon's torturer is revealed (which I assume they'll do on Sunday)

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you all will enjoy it when the identity of Theon's torturer is revealed (which I assume they'll do on Sunday)
Yea, I've wondered about that...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think I need to rewatch blackwater this weekend.

"COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY!"

Stannis is such a badass. I think 2 of the main reasons to read the books is to read the battle of the blackwater and red wedding passages.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure he banged her on both sides of the wall; and on top of it too, if memory serves. The real question is; how/why did he get away from her unscathed? (on the show)

I think the show and the book's fate will be slightly different for Ygritte and John. Or at least out of order, much like many of the little things like when that dude's falcon claws John's face.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re: Game of Thrones Season 3

You don't know how many times I've forgot that his identity has not been revealed

sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus on PPC

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate the spoilers out there on the web... Can't even afford to watch interviews. Was catching an interview and the interviewee drops a, "I found out how I die, its pretty cool, can't give you details of course". I'm like, awe crap, really?! MUST NOT serf the web.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Finally got to watch the Red Wedding episode last night (was on a stupid business trip all week). That was pretty brutal shit, can't wait for tonight's episode.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman's Scorn" -- Kinda reminds me why I don't like to piss Mrs. NCChiFan off.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That was a pretty anti-climatic season finale... no Coldhands, no Lady Stoneheart... oh well...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those first loves never work out, Jon. It's not just that you know nothing.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those first loves never work out, Jon. It's not just that you know nothing.

23 years of marriage and I still hear this phrase, has zero to do with first love >mutters<.

And I agree, that was pretty much anti climatic. Just a continuation of story lines, no cliff hangers...

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I hate the spoilers out there on the web... Can't even afford to watch interviews. Was catching an interview and the interviewee drops a, "I found out how I die, its pretty cool, can't give you details of course". I'm like, awe crap, really?! MUST NOT serf the web.

Pretty sure you can assume everybody will die in Game of Thrones due to the nature of the beast. I knew Robb/Catelyn were going down on accident of hovering over a spoiler on Reddit but, it didn't make a huge deal because I didn't know "how" if that makes sense. I heard about the red wedding but, thought that was Joffreys wedding so I was still surprised as hell when that happened.