Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else think Dany was gonna get stabbed or shot with an arrow when those people were lifting her up on their shoulders? I kept waiting for something to happen there and then nothing.... the Dany storyline did not seem to go far to me.... she got the Unsullied, turned some Mercs, and then freed some more slaves... I am guessing her story had more depth to it in the book, she probably wasn't just putzing along as it seems in the show.

Also, I was entirely unsurprised by the Theon torturer revalation.... I had been assuming it was Bolton's bastard son... and it was.... and thus far the torture means nothing.... Ramsey is just a nutcase like Joffrey as far as I can tell as a viewer.

Interesting how seriously Stannis is taking the message from the Night's Watch.... sounds like his focus will be shifting....

Bitches be crazy Jon Snow.... Bitches be crazy

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
actually, dany did putz along in the books like she is in the show. Just with more lesbo sex

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
actually, dany did putz along in the books like she is in the show. Just with more lesbo sex

So they could have made the show better and they chose not to? Damnit...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I just finished season 3 and as I am not a reader, I have not read the books. I was shocked by the red wedding episode and saddened at the same time. Robb Stark was one of my favorite characters in the show....i wish that would have happened to joffery I hate that douche

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just finished season 3 and as I am not a reader, I have not read the books. I was shocked by the red wedding episode and saddened at the same time. Robb Stark was one of my favorite characters in the show....i wish that would have happened to joffery I hate that douche

Yes, yes, keep this thread going... It helps with my withdrawal symptoms... I'm already planning on taking over the Homeowners Association in a coup! Next is the neighborhood down the block!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm getting way too much mileage out of this gif.

game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what did non-readers think about the reveal of the torturer as roose's bastard son ramsay snow?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
what did non-readers think about the reveal of the torturer as roose's bastard son ramsay snow?

I kind of figured that was who it was but I wasn't positive. I hate Theon but I don't even think he deserves what he's getting. Ramsay is about as bad as Joffery. I hope Jon ends up being alright because he along with Robb and Tyrian were my favorite characters. Hopefully he stays away from Ygritte.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game of Thrones Season 3

Ramsay is a sick fuck. Don't think Theon's sister can save him . . .err . . . I mean her.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
imo, Theon (Reek) is getting everything he deserves. He's a kid killer anyway, so to hell with him/her.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't care one way or the other who it was, but because Roose had sent his bastard up there, kind of figured that's who it was. Theon is getting his due, and yes, I don't think he sister is going to save him, fully believe, if stuff starts to go south around that keep/tower he is being held at, he will be quickly dispatched.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So who is technically king? Obviously Joffery is king now but technically he's not because he's just a bastard

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
stannis has the best legitimate claim

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yes, but joffrey is cersei's puppet...or was

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who is technically king? Obviously Joffery is king now but technically he's not because he's just a bastard

In the era of NO DNA testing, I don't think anyone knows for certain if he is, or isn't the heir. I suppose the queen has her suspicion since the king and her never really did much, but she's not telling.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cersei is stupid so Tywin has to keep an eye on her too.

hence 'was'. she did whatever she wanted, mitigated by tyrion, until he got there. anyway, stannis's birth is confirmed, so he has the claim

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I just kind of started thinking about that after seeing the scene where Jaime and Cersei kind of re-unite. I think it's kind of funny that Joffery is actually just a little bastard in-bred.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
and jaime also had a chance to make himself the king after he killed Aerys, but didn't want it. given that the targaryens are also well-known inbreeders themselves, he could have made cersei his queen and told the realm to

post-19410-Danaerys-Targaryen-deal-with-i-aT79.gif