Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who's heard about Tyrion betraying Jon and Dany and dying cause of it?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
So who's heard about Tyrion betraying Jon and Dany and dying cause of it?
Nothing about that at all.

Why would he betray them? Seems abnormal. He's pretty loyal. Would have to be a big reason.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I thought you said you think Tyrion is a Targaryen? Kind of defeats that theory right

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Season 8, Episode 1
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 14 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 0:54

Season 8, Episode 2
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 21 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 0:58

Season 8, Episode 3
Debut date: SUNDAY, APRIL 28 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:22

Season 8, Episode 4
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 5 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:18

Season 8, Episode 5
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 12 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:20

Season 8, Episode 6
Debut date: SUNDAY, MAY 19 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
Estimated running time: 1:20

I will be watch this and American Gods on the projector. with a bottle of Glenlivet and tha homies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;TkmUmRaDOFI]https://youtu.be/TkmUmRaDOFI?t=564[/video]

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking the whole, Jamie and Bran meet up will be awkward.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just for you Spartan, this is a much better storyline for mellsandra, and not too far away from what you had pictured.

[video=youtube_share;wmIRtqkwHX0]https://youtu.be/wmIRtqkwHX0?t=825[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;TumEFLhVqho]https://youtu.be/TumEFLhVqho[/video]

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;TumEFLhVqho]https://youtu.be/TumEFLhVqho[/video]

I wish someone would throw the gal talking off a tower. Fucking annoying

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;TkmUmRaDOFI]https://youtu.be/TkmUmRaDOFI?t=564[/video]
Jaime won't kill NK. That kill belongs to Aegon Targaryen. So it was written, so it will come to pass.

Jaime will fight Brienne again. This time he wins. She'll be a wight at the time of this fight.

Just for you Spartan, this is a much better storyline for mellsandra, and not too far away from what you had pictured.
Mel might be all that but it will go down as I've been saying, she'll call for Jon to sacrifice Little Sam and he won't even consider it. Bran will then tell him a sacrifice is needed but it's Mel who must be sacrificed. Jon will do it and go on to defeat the NK.

Rainbow Rob

Liked Posts:
For the life of me I can't get into this show.

My life partner committed suicide a year and a half ago and this was his favorite show ever. Just seeing the name of it breaks my heart. RIP Billy. I'll never forget you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For the life of me I can't get into this show.

My life partner committed suicide a year and a half ago and this was his favorite show ever. Just seeing the name of it breaks my heart. RIP Billy. I'll never forget you.

I'm sorry for your loss, but that's not the shows fault. Lets face it, dragons and titties, that's a win/win!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Episode 3 is the big one. Epic battle scenes from start to finish. Grey Worm dies and kills Unsullied as a wight. Beric dies but does deliver the kiss of life to a dead main character before he goes. Not sure if this episode or later but heard Dany dies as well after air battle vs NK. Both dragons wounded badly and Viserion goes in for crash landing. Dany lands to seek out NK who later comes up from behind with ice spear through the back. Can Kinvara resurrect her? I think she can.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Episode 3 is the big one. Epic battle scenes from start to finish. Grey Worm dies and kills Unsullied as a wight. Beric dies but does deliver the kiss of life to a dead main character before he goes. Not sure if this episode or later but heard Dany dies as well after air battle vs NK. Both dragons wounded badly and Viserion goes in for crash landing. Dany lands to seek out NK who later comes up from behind with ice spear through the back. Can Kinvara resurrect her? I think she can.

LOL. Dany doesn't die, at least not in Winterfell. So, that is wrong. Beric and the "kiss of life" is a book thing, and to be technically correct, the kiss of life is a thing for the drowned god. What your referring to is the "last kiss". Grey worm dieing is a possibility though. And kinvara will never be in westeros, at best you might get a Mel-Kinvara meting in volantis.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Dany doesn't die, at least not in Winterfell. So, that is wrong. Beric and the "kiss of life" is a book thing, and to be technically correct, the kiss of life is a thing for the drowned god. What your referring to is the "last kiss". Grey worm dieing is a possibility though. And kinvara will never be in westeros, at best you might get a Mel-Kinvara meting in volantis.
Those deaths are in episode 3 so don't think they'll still be in Winterfell. It will be the peak of battle and they'll be further South after Winterfell gets destroyed.

Kinvara will definitely be there. She's the one who threw full support behind Dany being the Princess that was promised and even threatened Varys saying he'd best not betray her. I also suspect Beric will give someone life before he dies.

It's fun looking at the "leaks" this time around cause there's so many contradicting things you know there are no real spoilery things that are gonna ruin anything big so you just get to pick which scenario seems more likely if it happens at all. An obvious favorite is Tyrion's betrayal. A lot of different stuff said on that but the one I lean on as ringing most true starts with Tyrion and Sansa working together w/Cersei to both cause divide between Dany and Jon and keep Dany from ruling the 7 Kingdoms. Sansa pulls out and turns the tables on Tyrion when she learns Cersei has targeted Jon to be killed. She'll warn Jon while using Bran to get more info on Tyrion that will lead to his betrayal being brought to light and he will eventually be executed for it.

There's another popular "Leak" thing going on based on a pic taken of Jon being brought by guards to meet with Cersei. There are several scenarios given to this. In the first episode, either Jon or Sansa will be taken as prisoner by the Golden company. If it's Sansa, Jon will offer himself in trade. He will then, again, refuse to bend the knee to Cersei and be held as prisoner. Jaime, after visiting with Cersei to make another plea to stand down while they fight the army of the dead, will pay a visit to the imprisoned Jon and warn him not to drink the water and tells him he'll be back later at night to break him out.