Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those deaths are in episode 3 so don't think they'll still be in Winterfell. It will be the peak of battle and they'll be further South after Winterfell gets destroyed.

Kinvara will definitely be there. She's the one who threw full support behind Dany being the Princess that was promised and even threatened Varys saying he'd best not betray her. I also suspect Beric will give someone life before he dies.

It's fun looking at the "leaks" this time around cause there's so many contradicting things you know there are no real spoilery things that are gonna ruin anything big so you just get to pick which scenario seems more likely if it happens at all. An obvious favorite is Tyrion's betrayal. A lot of different stuff said on that but the one I lean on as ringing most true starts with Tyrion and Sansa working together w/Cersei to both cause divide between Dany and Jon and keep Dany from ruling the 7 Kingdoms. Sansa pulls out and turns the tables on Tyrion when she learns Cersei has targeted Jon to be killed. She'll warn Jon while using Bran to get more info on Tyrion that will lead to his betrayal being brought to light and he will eventually be executed for it.

There's another popular "Leak" thing going on based on a pic taken of Jon being brought by guards to meet with Cersei. There are several scenarios given to this. In the first episode, either Jon or Sansa will be taken as prisoner by the Golden company. If it's Sansa, Jon will offer himself in trade. He will then, again, refuse to bend the knee to Cersei and be held as prisoner. Jaime, after visiting with Cersei to make another plea to stand down while they fight the army of the dead, will pay a visit to the imprisoned Jon and warn him not to drink the water and tells him he'll be back later at night to break him out.

I am 90% certain Kinvara will not be in Westeros, at all. As to if she is in season 8 while in Essos, well that is possible. But I am pretty sure she is not listed in the information that came out on all the actors and actress's that were under contract for Season 8.

I think Beric will die at WF, so I don't see him administering any "kiss of life"

I don't see the Tyrion betrayal quite playing out like that, but it is possible. I actually hope the Tyrion betrayal rumors are false, but I do think it will happen. I do know Sweet Robin will be in WF as well, as there was a scene with him, Sansa, and the hound in a horse drawn cart escaping from something. I too heard the rumors about Jon being prisoner, not sure if I believe them or not, not quite sure how that would play out with so few episodes.

Jamie breaking Jon out of jail, that's the first I heard that theory. Would be cool.

The battle of Winterfell will be episode 3. It will be the biggest fight scene ever on TV.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they make it lord of the rings epic
Read that they looked at lord of the Rings Battle, went longer with the actual battle scenes while attempting to correct how it would become monotonous after a while. Think the highlight will be the dragon fight in air.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There's a good amount in the last page or so that should probably be in spoilers.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was it all theory stuff? Or actual spoilers?
Neither exactly. Doesn't appear to be any actual known spoilers for this season thus far. Much of the stuff I stated earlier was from supposed leaks based on little more than a few pics obtained and stuff taken from the trailer. They contradict themselves so nobody seems to know for sure what will happen.

But the long epic battle in episode 3 comes from a translation of an interview with the actor who portrays NK. He said, "In the third part of the last season, there is a battle that the creators intend to be the biggest in television history. Almost the full episode will be about the battle, it will take about an hour." Peter Dinklage said in an interview of his own that the epic battle makes the Battle of the Bastards “look like a theme park.”

Then articles surfaced about how grueling the filming of it all was for the actors. The director who directed Battle of the Bastards Directs 2 episodes this season, 3 and 5. Even show runners have now commented on the epic episode 3 battle.
"This final face-off between the Army of the Dead and the army of the living is completely unprecedented and relentless and a mixture of genres even within the battle. There are sequences built within sequences built within sequences. David and Dan [wrote] an amazing puzzle and Miguel came in and took it apart and put it together again. It’s been exhausting but I think it will blow everybody away.”

Show runners have told of the hard work that went behind it and that making it the biggest battle was not enough, they wanted to keep it interesting throughout.

So not so much a spoiler as a build up. No matter how popular a show is, more hype can never be a bad thing.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So yeah, no LF in season 8, he is officially dead.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

So yeah, no LF in season 8, he is officially dead.
Yeah yeah yeah, and Jon Snow was dead and "dead is dead". Pff, anyways LF been dead a long time. How else could a faceless man take his face and identity?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
link

link2

The above are some new TV "spots" not a lot new, but a few scenes in there we havent seen clearly before.

Jamie fighting against the Others at WF
Arya being a bad ass

the one scene that is significant, Jon and Dany back at dragonstone (must have lost the battle at WF).

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
link

link2

The above are some new TV "spots" not a lot new, but a few scenes in there we havent seen clearly before.

Jamie fighting against the Others at WF
Arya being a bad ass

the one scene that is significant, Jon and Dany back at dragonstone (must have lost the battle at WF).
I'm sure they lose the battle at Winterfell as much was written how Winterfell was built up only to be set ablaze. Then there's the action we see in the crypts where we see both Varys hiding out with the women and children during the fighting :)LOL:) and then Arya is running from something. Think Sansa dies in the crypts while causing a distraction or something to save maybe Arya. There's been nothing spoilery suggesting Sansa dies but I just anticipate it.

Also think the Jon/Aegon vs NK main event goes down at Dragonstone. This is where the House of the Targaryens sat and it is 2 Targaryens leading the fight against the dead. The war will be won there.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure they lose the battle at Winterfell as much was written how Winterfell was built up only to be set ablaze. Then there's the action we see in the crypts where we see both Varys hiding out with the women and children during the fighting :)LOL:) and then Arya is running from something. Think Sansa dies in the crypts while causing a distraction or something to save maybe Arya. There's been nothing spoilery suggesting Sansa dies but I just anticipate it.

Also think the Jon/Aegon vs NK main event goes down at Dragonstone. This is where the House of the Targaryens sat and it is 2 Targaryens leading the fight against the dead. The war will be won there.

I am positive that Sansa doesn't die, not at WF, and I highly doubt at all. Although, I wouldn't mid it a bit if she did :)
But there have been some scenes with her, the hound, and Sweet Robin escaping something in a horse drawn cart at KL in episode 5 or 6.

Not sure when, where and if the NK go's down, dragonstone is a possibility, but I did here that Jon and Dany had to travel North of the wall this season, my take is this is where it goes down, or maybe they have to find a relic? I dunno. I think Arya is being a decoy, and getting something to chase her so other people can escape in that scene.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am positive that Sansa doesn't die, not at WF, and I highly doubt at all. Although, I wouldn't mid it a bit if she did :)
But there have been some scenes with her, the hound, and Sweet Robin escaping something in a horse drawn cart at KL in episode 5 or 6.

Not sure when, where and if the NK go's down, dragonstone is a possibility, but I did here that Jon and Dany had to travel North of the wall this season, my take is this is where it goes down, or maybe they have to find a relic? I dunno. I think Arya is being a decoy, and getting something to chase her so other people can escape in that scene.
Interesting and believable but I still think Sansa dies. Think that thought process comes from reading about the actress who portrays her getting a tattoo that says "the pack survives". IMO, anyway, another way of saying she, herself, doesn't survive but the pack (rest of the Starks) does. I could obviously be reading too much into it but if even 1 more Stark was to die, I'd be inclined to believe it would be Sansa. Haven't seen any of that stuff from later episodes. Could be a game changer in this theory if legit.

Arya doesn't look like she's just trying to be a distraction. Looks scared, out of character for the well trained killer. I would think a more likely scenario is somebody close to her has been raised from the dead by NK and is chasing her. It's either somebody who died a while ago or just got killed in the battle against the dead.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Interesting and believable but I still think Sansa dies. Think that thought process comes from reading about the actress who portrays her getting a tattoo that says "the pack survives". IMO, anyway, another way of saying she, herself, doesn't survive but the pack (rest of the Starks) does. I could obviously be reading too much into it but if even 1 more Stark was to die, I'd be inclined to believe it would be Sansa. Haven't seen any of that stuff from later episodes. Could be a game changer in this theory if legit.

Arya doesn't look like she's just trying to be a distraction. Looks scared, out of character for the well trained killer. I would think a more likely scenario is somebody close to her has been raised from the dead by NK and is chasing her. It's either somebody who died a while ago or just got killed in the battle against the dead.
Benjen

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Benjen already played out. His last deed as one of the good living dead was saving Jon. Thinking more along the lines of Lady Stoneheart making an appearance in the show. If her or any other known dead Stark was to rise from the dead, Arya would be less likely to engage in battle and more likely to run out of confusion and fear.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GOT-Aftermath-min.jpeg

belmonti7

Liked Posts:
Game of Thornes is a good game. Though I didn't play it yet. But I have heard about this one a lot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Find that part about Jon and Dany having to travel North of the wall especially interesting as it would go a long way in confirming something I've come across recently. Jon will lose his first square off against the NK when his sword is shattered. He then learns NK has to be killed with a very specific weapon. This weapon has never been mentioned by the well known prophecy people have been going by and trying to make more sense of. He'll need to retrieve the exact dagger the children of the forest used in creating the NK. Makes sense Dany would go with him to retrieve, as you call it, this 'relic' that will lead to the NK's destruction.