First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Well he was pissed and did it out of anger.... but it was his only move IMO the whole time.... he had the deck stacked against him the second Joffrey died.... the only way he was coming out of the trial alive was if he went trial by combat and someone (Me or Jaime or someone else) stepped in and fought for him.

If you look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_%28season_4%29#Episodes

Notice episode 8 is titled "The Mountain and the Viper" which I think means the showdown between The Mountain and Prince Oberyn.... and as I speculated before I am wondering if The Mountain comes at Tywins calling and goes in as Champion for Tyrion and Prince Oberyn, wanting to kill the Mountain goes in as the other Champion and they go at it. Tywin would either get a dead Prince Oberyn out of his way or Tyrion out of his way. I am sure the book readers are twitching like junkies to confirm or deny my speculation.... but thats where I think this is going.... though I want Bronn to get in there and fuck someone up.

Next week's preview showed us the Mountain fighting someone so I can only assume that Tywin called for the Mountain to be his champion. Who fight's for Tyrion? IDK. Maybe Jamie, maybe Bronn. But the Mountain is basically Tywin's number 1 hitman, goon. So I'm almost positive that's who Tywin chooses to fight for the crown.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Next week's preview showed us the Mountain fighting someone so I can only assume that Tywin called for the Mountain to be his champion. Who fight's for Tyrion? IDK. Maybe Jamie, maybe Bronn. But the Mountain is basically Tywin's number 1 hitman, goon. So I'm almost positive that's who Tywin chooses to fight for the crown.

Do you know anyone that might wish ill will on the Mountain? Anyone that may be capable of harming him? Anyone from this season? Not really a spoiler just trying to get you to connect the dots.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Do you know anyone that might wish ill will on the Mountain? Anyone that may be capable of harming him? Anyone from this season? Not really a spoiler just trying to get you to connect the dots.

Yeah, I've already connected the dots (with a little help), but I don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

If you look back on the season the clues are there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I've already connected the dots (with a little help), but I don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

If you look back on the season the clues are there.

STFU RIDLER! :D

You finally found da Bar eh?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well he was pissed and did it out of anger.... but it was his only move IMO the whole time.... he had the deck stacked against him the second Joffrey died.... the only way he was coming out of the trial alive was if he went trial by combat and someone (Me or Jaime or someone else) stepped in and fought for him.

If you look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_%28season_4%29#Episodes

Notice episode 8 is titled "The Mountain and the Viper" which I think means the showdown between The Mountain and Prince Oberyn.... and as I speculated before I am wondering if The Mountain comes at Tywins calling and goes in as Champion for Tyrion and Prince Oberyn, wanting to kill the Mountain goes in as the other Champion and they go at it. Tywin would either get a dead Prince Oberyn out of his way or Tyrion out of his way. I am sure the book readers are twitching like junkies to confirm or deny my speculation.... but thats where I think this is going.... though I want Bronn to get in there and fuck someone up.

Actually, I think you are right. I thought Tyrion would pick Jaime but I think it's probably Oberyn. Haven't read the books or anything, and I can see that Oberyn really wants to take down The Mountain

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Actually, I think you are right. I thought Tyrion would pick Jaime but I think it's probably Oberyn. Haven't read the books or anything, and I can see that Oberyn really wants to take down The Mountain

I actually thought of it the other way.... Tywin gets da Mountain to fight for Tyrion in order to draw Oberyn into it, but yeah regardless of what side The Mountain fights on, Oberyn will want in.... I bet it goes that way.... Mountain is picked by Tywin and Oberyn says "FUCK DIS NOIZE IM IN FOR DA MIDGET"

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE TRIAL BY COMBAT??!?!??!?!?!?

If you leave milk out too long it will ruin much faster than in the fridge.

They both die. Oberyn instantly, the Mountain from the poisoned spear and wounds Oberyn gives him, Oberyn could have won outright but he wants a confession. He toys with the Mountain and it costs him his life.
Spare the rod, spoil the child (or something like that)

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The temptation is to great, I must look at the spoiler. Damn you Supra

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE TRIAL BY COMBAT??!?!??!?!?!?

If you leave milk out too long it will ruin much faster than in the fridge.

They both die. Oberyn instantly, the Mountain from the poisoned spear and wounds Oberyn gives him, Oberyn could have won outright but he wants a confession. He toys with the Mountain and it costs him his life.
Spare the rod, spoil the child (or something like that)

Spoiler #2 is definitely not confirmed. In fact, many thing it's not true.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be an interesting twist if Tywin gets his brother to champion him... What would ole pops due when he looses both sons?

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Spoiler #2 is definitely not confirmed. In fact, many thing it's not true.

I don't know how much clearer it could be. What did Gentry say about Qyburn? He dabbled in... Who else fits the description of Rob Strong? Who else could wear and lift the armor? Who else was already Cersei's champion once?

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I bought the first 5 books of the series and I have started on book 1.... thus far I enjoy the way Martin writes and the way the story is structured.... I know going in there will be some differences between the HBO storyline and the book storyline but I wanted to read em anyways.... I will probably stay behind on the books so the show it always new material to me.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I bought the first 5 books of the series and I have started on book 1.... thus far I enjoy the way Martin writes and the way the story is structured.... I know going in there will be some differences between the HBO storyline and the book storyline but I wanted to read em anyways.... I will probably stay behind on the books so the show it always new material to me.

Books 4 and 5 drag. This is because GRRM decided to write the full story for half of the characters instead of half of the story for all the characters. That is how he explains it anyways.

Also, some of Dany's chapters drag. All of Brienne's stuff drags.

I think the series is around the end of book 3. So, you should probably stop around book 3. Let me double check.

Here is a graphical breakdown of how the books align with the series, chapter by chapter. Really cool stuff.

CLICK it to make it bigger.
http://i.imgur.com/R1uOWlY.png
R1uOWlY.png

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At first I was like baaaaaaaaaang nailed it when Jamie was about to sacrifice everything for Tyrion then Tyrion was like fuck this shit. Trial by combaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Oh, and the picture of Tyrion saying these hoes ain't loyal had me in tears. Fucking priceless.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Totally random but I thought I'd post this.

53670233743dbe7c0367741e_lysa_crazy.gif