Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not.

They're the kids of a lord, Howland Reed, who is sworn to the Starks. I went and double checked that they actually say this in the show, they mention who Jojen and Meera's Dad is in the episode you first meet them. They don't spend a lot of time talking about who their parents are or whatever, so it's pretty easy to miss.

Thanks.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm finally back from my trip and fired up this episode on my DVR. Good shit! Hodor FTW! haha So basically Cersi is telling dear old dad that she will marry the boy as long as I lose my head... bitch. At least next week the trial starts and it also looks like Reek's sister gets a good look at what he has become. I wonder if Reek will put a knife in her back when his master commands it... That should be fun.

I doubt that will happen I think his sister will cut his master's balls off and make him eat them before he dies:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I doubt that will happen I think his sister will cut his master's balls off and make him eat them before he dies:)

Nah, knowing GoT.... she will make an alliance with the Boltons to murder her father and become Queen of the Iron Islands and in order to seal the pact they will go have dinner at Walder Frey's place :)

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm still traveling the country side with that little stark bitch.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah, knowing GoT.... she will make an alliance with the Boltons to murder her father and become Queen of the Iron Islands and in order to seal the pact they will go have dinner at Walder Frey's place :)

If a tree falls in the woods it does make a noise.

Cats do not have 9 lives.

Balon Greyjoy dies and 3 people make their claim to his throne.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok, I have an issue... John Snow counted 10 dead, which left 1 alive for his Dire wolf to concern himself with. Now the problem is, I counted him killing 10 by himself, not including the others his guys "killed". I hate it when they mis count. I re watched it tonight, and counted. Heat of battle non sense... bah. Fog of war... my ass.

They must have been EXTRAS:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Works for me.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He'd just not better get down to his skivies, BIG FUCKING SWORD or not.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that Mother of Dragons needs to get laid. Traveling with all of those part less men must make her frustrated!!!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, I think it was more of a premonition thing, like maybe he was seeing their own death. I don't think his hand was physically on fire, it was just a vision.

What was the symbolism of that tree that they all saw before Locke got his neck stretched?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok, I have an issue... John Snow counted 10 dead, which left 1 alive for his Dire wolf to concern himself with. Now the problem is, I counted him killing 10 by himself, not including the others his guys "killed". I hate it when they mis count. I re watched it tonight, and counted. Heat of battle non sense... bah. Fog of war... my ass.

Were they all for sure "kills" by Jon Snow or did he just take dudes out.... it wouldn't be inconceivable that Snow wounded several of those dudes without stopping to finish them and they either died of their wounds or were finished off by other Night Watch guys.... though if he managed to actually wound all 10 dudes who were outside that is kind of unbelievable lol.... were any of them in the sequences the same dude? If not then HBO is just trolling... trying to make Snow look like a big ole bad ass lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think that Mother of Dragons needs to get laid. Traveling with all of those part less men must make her frustrated!!!!

Better question.... wtf is Grey Worm gonna do when he finally makes a move on Khalessi's assistant girl? I guess he is just gonna have to learn to go down on chicks and get no return on his investment.... dude is gonna rage lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
armor didnt help the dude she ran through the throat

I know, right?! I think Supra is just puting blank spoilers up to fuck with us now.

I know.... I was joking about the Hound's quote from last week when he is trolling Arya about that First Sword of Bravos guy losing to that King's Guard.... and hes like "YOU KNOW HOW HE WON? HE HAD ARMOR AND A BIG FUCKING SWORD, THATS HOW"... lol'd so hard.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
armor didnt help the dude she ran through the throat

I know, right?! I think Supra is just puting blank spoilers up to fuck with us now.

Actually....They are all spoilers. Not all of them are for Game of Thrones though. Just random spoilers. Basically if you click it is like Russian Roulette.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

JFK was not hit with a magic bullet.
The trees, the trees caused all the people to die in "The Happening"
Daario shows his pimp hand is strong at some point.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
supra you have to mix them up, both times the last one has had a GOT reference.