Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better question.... wtf is Grey Worm gonna do when he finally makes a move on Khalessi's assistant girl? I guess he is just gonna have to learn to go down on chicks and get no return on his investment.... dude is gonna rage lol

Maybe Khalisi will restore his eggs:)

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I seriously am trying so hard to get into this show. So far all I have gotten from it was decapitated horses, dead wolf dogs, family feuds,a woman accepting her role of fucking a neanderthal and brother sister incest. Seriously.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weren't you a True Detective fan? I thought that show was Special person until like halfway into the season. Not everything has immediate appeal.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Weren't you a True Detective fan? I thought that show was Special person until like halfway into the season. Not everything has immediate appeal.
huge fan of show. I loved that backwoods Louisiana style bayou atmosphere of the show. Was fantastic.

Yeah, I know. I've been trying to get into it man, but so far No go. I'll give it another shot tonight

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm fucking pissed they changed the Hawks game time today -- now it's running concurrent to GoT. Bastards.

acat-saturday-17.jpg

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I seriously am trying so hard to get into this show. So far all I have gotten from it was decapitated horses, dead wolf dogs, family feuds,a woman accepting her role of fucking a neanderthal and brother sister incest. Seriously.

I started this show last week(on the second season now), and I get a little of this feel as well, but I think it's difficult for many shows to start off amazing when you have a multi-season moving plot(or,in this case, a ridiculous amount of intertwined plots). You often need some tension to build up before you can really get to a good point.From what I can tell, it seems to be getting a lot more interesting through the second season.

I really like the show. Haven't read the books, but it seems like they adapted it pretty well. While the story is obviously a bit on the fantasy side of things, it reminds me a lot of the feuding families and kingdoms in medieval Europe(which makes sense, considering Martin had this in mind when writing the books). The characters are all considerably ambiguous morally, and there's not really a clear protagonist to follow, and I think that makes the show harder to predict.

Also, Tyrion Lannister is awesome.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm fucking pissed they changed the Hawks game time today -- now it's running concurrent to GoT. Bastards.

acat-saturday-17.jpg

I love GoT a hell of a lot but even though I am merely a "fair weather" hockey fan I will still watch the game and DVR the show. I just seriously hope the Hawks pull their heads out of their asses because those last two games were pretty terri-bad.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Better question.... wtf is Grey Worm gonna do when he finally makes a move on Khalessi's assistant girl? I guess he is just gonna have to learn to go down on chicks and get no return on his investment.... dude is gonna rage lol

They take your balls, not necessarily the wang, and I believe you can still get busy. Not totally sure, don't care to figure out tbh :)

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Wall?! The Knights Watch!? Fuck that and their horrible oaths to not have a woman!!! TRIAL BY COMBAT! Hell, Id rather let that little cunt in the Vale make me fly.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ummm, trial by combat.... someone call for a sellsword to fuck up another haughty cunt of a knight?

(Did I call dat shit or did I call it?)

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't read the books, but I think the move that Tyrion pulled last night was pretty smart. His father can't afford to lose the Lannister name which would happen if Tyrion were to die.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Haven't read the books, but I think the move that Tyrion pulled last night was pretty smart. His father can't afford to lose the Lannister name which would happen if Tyrion were to die.

Well he was pissed and did it out of anger.... but it was his only move IMO the whole time.... he had the deck stacked against him the second Joffrey died.... the only way he was coming out of the trial alive was if he went trial by combat and someone (Me or Jaime or someone else) stepped in and fought for him.

If you look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_%28season_4%29#Episodes

Notice episode 8 is titled "The Mountain and the Viper" which I think means the showdown between The Mountain and Prince Oberyn.... and as I speculated before I am wondering if The Mountain comes at Tywins calling and goes in as Champion for Tyrion and Prince Oberyn, wanting to kill the Mountain goes in as the other Champion and they go at it. Tywin would either get a dead Prince Oberyn out of his way or Tyrion out of his way. I am sure the book readers are twitching like junkies to confirm or deny my speculation.... but thats where I think this is going.... though I want Bronn to get in there and fuck someone up.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prince Oberyn perked up when Shea talked about fucking Tyrion like it was his last night on earth. That dude is all about the perv.

Oh and how about that lying whore... some chicks just don't know when they got it good and a guy is trying to keep them alive.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Prince Oberyn perked up when Shea talked about fucking Tyrion like it was his last night on earth. That dude is all about the perv.

Oh and how about that lying whore... some chicks just don't know when they got it good and a guy is trying to keep them alive.

Yeah idk what Shae's deal is.... whether she was threatened to turning on Tyrion or if she was just plain pissed and did it on her own.

Bitches be cray cray... Tyrion should have Bronn cut her lying tongue out, though Cersei may do it first.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'll say this about that
A Lannister ALWAYS pays his debts.

Darth Vader is Luke's biological father!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
btw question for the show watchers... when Tywin talked about the trial like 2 episodes ago I thought he said it would be him, Oberyn, and Grand Maester Pycel.... not Mace Tyrell.... did I mishear that?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think he ever said Peycelle.

I would hope not, I just thought that is what I heard so when Mace Tyrell was with the judges I was a bit taken aback.... I will rewatch and confirm my hearing is suspect