HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bish I just wanted lemon cakes. Back dafuq up hoe.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don't know how much clearer it could be. What did Gentry say about Qyburn? He dabbled in... Who else fits the description of Rob Strong? Who else could wear and lift the armor? Who else was already Cersei's champion once?

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.

Not sure what you mean. You said that the Mountain and the Viper kill each other.

I meant that it isn't really confirmed that the Mountain is dead. Many think that Cersei had him saved and that he becomes Cersei's champion.

The only proof that the Mountain is dead is a big skull... but even the Dornish think that it could be a fake.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Books 4 and 5 drag. This is because GRRM decided to write the full story for half of the characters instead of half of the story for all the characters. That is how he explains it anyways.

Also, some of Dany's chapters drag. All of Brienne's stuff drags.

I think the series is around the end of book 3. So, you should probably stop around book 3. Let me double check.

Here is a graphical breakdown of how the books align with the series, chapter by chapter. Really cool stuff.

CLICK it to make it bigger.
http://i.imgur.com/R1uOWlY.png
R1uOWlY.png
Fucking graph rules.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I bought the first 5 books of the series and I have started on book 1.... thus far I enjoy the way Martin writes and the way the story is structured.... I know going in there will be some differences between the HBO storyline and the book storyline but I wanted to read em anyways.... I will probably stay behind on the books so the show it always new material to me.

The show and the books are very close. most of the changes are smallish to make it work better on TV, little things like you meet Jojen and Meera way earlier and the introduction is a bit different. Locke is sort of an amalgamation of a couple side characters, some minor characters are left out (STRONG BELWAS FUCKING RULES!).

But all the important points are there, I think the books are a bit easier to follow since you get the characters internal dialogue where you don't get it in the show.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Xero, that was fucking amazing man. I'm not sure what was better, the inclusion of Ice-T and Ser Pounce in the intro, or the reaction shots of the SVU cast at the end. Great find man...I can't thankbang you hard enough...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As much as I would love to take credit for finding that video it was my brother in law that texted me that gem this morning. I about crashed laughing so hard my eyes closed.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you mean Tyrion's brother, who will end up getting him out of the jam but he's not good enough as a lefty yet to fight at that level.

Yea, I did, my bad. I was just meaning, if his brother Jamie fights for him, bad hand and dies, which means the Tyrion is found guilty and probably executed, the father would pretty put out loosing both his sons that way, so in a way, it could force his hand to have a blind guy be the courts "champion", screwing Sercie the sister. Bah, the way my mind works... ah well. I know it looks like we are pointing towards a fight between two of the main characters, but I was just musing.

I guess what I'm saying is, you could force an outcome by Tyrion appointing Jamie as his champion. The father wouldn't/couldn't appoint a real champion for fear of loosing both sons.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea, I did, my bad. I was just meaning, if his brother Jamie fights for him, bad hand and dies, which means the Tyrion is found guilty and probably executed, the father would pretty put out loosing both his sons that way, so in a way, it could force his hand to have a blind guy be the courts "champion", screwing Sercie the sister. Bah, the way my mind works... ah well. I know it looks like we are pointing towards a fight between two of the main characters, but I was just musing.

I guess what I'm saying is, you could force an outcome by Tyrion appointing Jamie as his champion. The father wouldn't/couldn't appoint a real champion for fear of loosing both sons.

loose =/= lose

I'm pretty sure the way that works is the champion has to agree. Jaime does get involved in the whole Tyrion thing. I just won't say how.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
loose =/= lose

I'm pretty sure the way that works is the champion has to agree. Jaime does get involved in the whole Tyrion thing. I just won't say how.

I better get involved.... dats my midget buddy they are fucking with

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I doubt that he'd do that.... naming his brother as a champion. he loves his brother and knows he is not ready for a contest against a top swordsman.
Maybe Brohn? Who will fight for the King? Are they going to bring the Mountain back? The preview showed him. I think that Tywin will name him as the crown's champion.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll say this..... For a little fucker, that stare by Tyrion at his father should have made that old man shit his pants. It was a look in which all of the rage
that he has held back was loosed. The IMP was PISSED. I am a dwarf.... watch me roar!

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
If you haven't read the books I'd imagine most show watchers will be surprised who fights for Tyrion. You guys are in for a hell of a ride these last 4 episodes.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hmmm...I didn't realize old lady Tyrell was a Bond girl, not bad:

1c3b66df102f5651e49877c10aa0b1fa.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hubba hubba. I would take her to bingo then down the street for a banana split and have her back home tucked away under the sheets before 9PM. Oh, its not the 50's anymore? Shit.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Dats what I am thinking.... Mountain gets entered as Champion and Oberyn takes the chance to kill him.... if its something more surprising then I am intrigued.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the first conversation that the Viper had with the IMP was a key to the entire thing. I think that he respected the IMP's guts and intelligence.
Then there is the conversation that the Viper had with Tywin where he mentioned that he'd love to take vengeance on the Mountain for murdering
his sister. Maybe the Eunich puts a bug in the Viper's ear. He's always lurking.