Game of Thrones Thread

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wonder how this works, structurally? If there isn't mountain under the castle..... then wtf is the castle built on?

Eyrie_S4.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mr LARPer turns out to have read the books. that's some pretty funny shit

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Hey, you still dated Jan Terri in High School, I did not.

[video=youtube;YIpQbKs5lMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIpQbKs5lMs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah bro not sure if Sansa is going to sell me out in two weeks or what. Better make sure she understands how much I loved her mother and love her.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah bro not sure if Sansa is going to sell me out in two weeks or what. Better make sure she understands how much I loved her mother and love her.

You are gonna chain her to a bed somewhere in the Eyrie and make her rub lotion on her body... Sansa is gonna be begging for Joffrey.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Back the fuck off. I had to marry her so I get the hymen.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Back the fuck off. I had to marry her so I get the hymen.

Man you need to survive your trial before you worry about going to get your Child-Wife back.

Serious question, if Tyrion survives his trial and walks away free.... you think he bothers to go after Sansa? I mean he wanted nothing to do with the marriage as it was and she, at least in Tyrion's mind, must be safer than if she was still in King's Landing.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cersi will be on the hunt for Sansa but I doubt Tyrion gives a shit. He will be looking to deal with the whore first. Gonna wash that lying mouth out something...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Tyrion surives the trial by combat I suspect that he will turn his wrath towards Cersi.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cersi will be on the hunt for Sansa but I doubt Tyrion gives a shit. He will be looking to deal with the whore first. Gonna wash that lying mouth out something...

The only deals to be made with whores regard compensation...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Tyrion surives the trial by combat I suspect that he will turn his wrath towards Cersi.

I do not think so. By that stare at the end of the previous issue, I think that he will somehow see to it that Daddy Dearest makes it to the TOMBS.
BTW, that guy is one good actor. And his brother may help him in that task. That old bastard when you think about it has a lot of enemies and getting
rid of him throws everything up for grabs. Some of it may stem, I think, from that conversation that Tyrion's brother had with the old
man where Tywin offers the wall for him in return for keeping his line alive from Castle Rock. I think that he is tired of eating the shit that his old
man gives him.

Also, there is the angle of the Iron Bank involved with Stannis. Lannisters are broke, right? Tywin owes them, right? I think that having Tywin out of the
way, they might think that taking over King's Landing would be a good thing. I think that I were Tywin, I would update my insurance policy:)

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I do not think so. By that stare at the end of the previous issue, I think that he will somehow see to it that Daddy Dearest makes it to the TOMBS.
BTW, that guy is one good actor. And his brother may help him in that task. That old bastard when you think about it has a lot of enemies and getting
rid of him throws everything up for grabs. Some of it may stem, I think, from that conversation that Tyrion's brother had with the old
man where Tywin offers the wall for him in return for keeping his line alive from Castle Rock. I think that he is tired of eating the shit that his old
man gives him.

Also, there is the angle of the Iron Bank involved with Stannis. Lannisters are broke, right? Tywin owes them, right? I think that having Tywin out of the
way, they might think that taking over King's Landing would be a good thing. I think that I were Tywin, I would update my insurance policy:)

Interesting thought :D. Correct me if i'm wrong, though, but I think the Lannisters aren't broke, it's the crown's debt they inherited.