Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
27bf8ded1061a55f9f4c4296ea9e3874_zpsdd5bfe1d.jpg
I'd be IMPressed if ya did, Robin.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
For anyone that cares, the guy that plays the mountain was getting looked at by the Colts as a possible player. He's 6'9 420 pounds. Definitely fits the name of his role.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For anyone that cares, the guy that plays the mountain was getting looked at by the Colts as a possible player. He's 6'9 420 pounds. Definitely fits the name of his role.

Random monster like him (or just physical freaks in general, regardless of size) get looks on occasion, but it almost never amounts to anything: Bob Sapp was drafted by the Bears in the third round (ended up playing one game for the Vikings); Brock Lesnar spent a pre-season with the Vikes before being cut; and Margus Hunt did dick-all for Cinci last season.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Does da Mountain get his giant sword on the field? If so perhaps we should look in to this....

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Interesting thought :D. Correct me if i'm wrong, though, but I think the Lannisters aren't broke, it's the crown's debt they inherited.

They're gong broke. Tywin was talking to Cersei (I think) and was explaining how the gold mines back in their lands had dried up.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They're gong broke. Tywin was talking to Cersei (I think) and was explaining how the gold mines back in their lands had dried up.

Yes, this is true.... I forgot about that conversation.

Lannisters are more desperate to stay allies with the Tyrells than anyone realized earlier in the series, probably why Cersei is giving ground with Margaery and saying she will marry Loras.

Stannis may finally break them if he gets the Iron Bank on his side.... I still wonder why he didn't team up with Robb Stark, even if he had to betray him later cause he didn't want a King in the North.... if Robb and Stannis had teamed up, Robb coulda told Walder Frey to shove it.... Robb coulda hit King's Landing from the North and Stannis from the sea and Stannis would already be on the Iron Throne like he wants.

Renly, regardless of his taste for cock.... had the right idea as far as the war was concerned.... team up with the Starks and crush the Lannisters.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
this season has been flawless

I am still waiting for a good fight.... I think we get it next week with Viper vs Mountain and anything else that might transpire along side it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do not think so. By that stare at the end of the previous issue, I think that he will somehow see to it that Daddy Dearest makes it to the TOMBS.
BTW, that guy is one good actor. And his brother may help him in that task. That old bastard when you think about it has a lot of enemies and getting
rid of him throws everything up for grabs. Some of it may stem, I think, from that conversation that Tyrion's brother had with the old
man where Tywin offers the wall for him in return for keeping his line alive from Castle Rock. I think that he is tired of eating the shit that his old
man gives him.

Also, there is the angle of the Iron Bank involved with Stannis. Lannisters are broke, right? Tywin owes them, right? I think that having Tywin out of the
way, they might think that taking over King's Landing would be a good thing. I think that I were Tywin, I would update my insurance policy:)

Aye, Tywin is the puppeteer but Cersi is Tyrion's biggest threat by far. You may be right about Tyrion perhaps targeting his father first though since Oberyn is doing Tyrion a favor in being his champion. Remember Oberyn told Tyrion that everyone who has wronged him is there at King's Landing so if he dispatches the Mountain then I would expect him to keep going down his hit list. I would suspect Tyrion would be ready and willing to help Oberyn take down Tywin. I would just hope that Tyrion would one day get revenge against Cersi because she is one twisted monster of a sister and Oberyn's story about how she treated him since birth only makes me hate that cunt even more.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aye, Tywin is the puppeteer but Cersi is Tyrion's biggest threat by far. You may be right about Tyrion perhaps targeting his father first though since Oberyn is doing Tyrion a favor in being his champion. Remember Oberyn told Tyrion that everyone who has wronged him is there at King's Landing so if he dispatches the Mountain then I would expect him to keep going down his hit list. I would suspect Tyrion would be ready and willing to help Oberyn take down Tywin. I would just hope that Tyrion would one day get revenge against Cersi because she is one twisted monster of a sister and Oberyn's story about how she treated him since birth only makes me hate that cunt even more.
Obviously Tywin and Shae are in cahoots. They'd be the 2 he'd want vengeance on first.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I highly doubt Tywin gives a flying fuck about Shea right now. That is all Cersi. She has been in every "witness's" ear, stacking the deck against Tyrion.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Don't forget.... Cersei, in season 1.... surrounded Little Finger with guards and threatened to kill him too.... she has plenty of people who wanna off her cunty ass.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't forget.... Cersei, in season 1.... surrounded Little Finger with guards and threatened to kill him too.... she has plenty of people who wanna off her cunty ass.

Yeah I was just talking about current situations. At the moment it would appear as if Little Finger is in no position to kill anyone else. His murderous ways are beginning to catch up with him right now. Seems like Sansa is about to sell my ass out in the next episode.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah I was just talking about current situations. At the moment it would appear as if Little Finger is in no position to kill anyone else. His murderous ways are beginning to catch up with him right now. Seems like Sansa is about to sell my ass out in the next episode.

Little Finger is always plotting some shit.... he will weasel his way out, have no fear...

Anyways, point being Cersei has done shit like that to everyone.... literally anyone might wanna get her crazy ass out of the way.

Personally I hope Tyrion gets to stab her in the face....