Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Something interesting I noticed: Jojen saw his hand in flames when he was talking about their fate...

Maybe he is the son of that knight who used a flaming sword to fight the Hound?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, if there's any validity to those spoilers.

Perhaps she will have cold hands and they can merge 2 characters and be done with it.... :lmao:

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you think that they will bring Catelyn Stark back?

Yes.

Lady Stoneheart. Not sure how vile she will look but she is raised from the dead after being in the water for days/weeks. She is grey and looks like someone that has been dead and in the water for a while.

Might be the old man, eh? Somehow, the Imp will prevail over his old man.

Yup. Catches him and Shea getting it on and strangles Shea and then I believe kills his father with a crossbow.

I', telling you, he is going to be Ned Starks brother and is out to kill a lot of people.

Might be. The theory I've heard most is it was the Night's King, however he was revealed week 4 so. Only problem with it being Benjin Stark is that the people in the books say "They killed him a long time ago". In the books usually that means hundreds of years ago.

She carries a tooth pick dude.... I think he'll be alright... she knows she needs him to help her kill teh Mountain.

Speaking of which, when da fuck is the Mountain gonna show up in dis season?

At the trial....by combat

I am waiting for the mythic Coldhands they speak of. Not to mention the epicness of the two budget busting episodes at the end of the season.

Someone answered, I'm not sure he will. Very cool character. He wouldn't be the only one that was left out. Strong Belwas isn't with Dany....

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I might have to put Supra on ignore.... I wanna click dem spoilers so bad

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I might have to put Supra on ignore.... I wanna click dem spoilers so bad

lol

Those are pretty big spoilers. That said some of the stuff is new to book readers. Like the end of week 4. That guy is the Night's King. Thought to be dead but apparently not. Book readers on forums got PISSSSSSED because the series ended up spoiling something in the books. I think more of that will happen. Honestly I think the series will wrap up before the books. I don't see how he will knock out 2 books in 3 years. I'm going to put "minor" before small spoilers so if you are tempted it won't ruin things for you.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bread doesn't spoil as fast if you place it in the fridge.

The people on the island of Lost were dead the last season

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time in Sixth Sense

The Village wasn't really in the 1800s, there were no monsters.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

No, I think it was more of a premonition thing, like maybe he was seeing their own death. I don't think his hand was physically on fire, it was just a vision.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hmmm, I'm guess the budget busting episodes have to so with special effects... maybe dragons?

Whatever it is, they spent more on it on a per minute basis than any show in HBO's history. That is crazy.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm finally back from my trip and fired up this episode on my DVR. Good shit! Hodor FTW! haha So basically Cersi is telling dear old dad that she will marry the boy as long as I lose my head... bitch. At least next week the trial starts and it also looks like Reek's sister gets a good look at what he has become. I wonder if Reek will put a knife in her back when his master commands it... That should be fun.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Also, in the books, Cersei was not so accepting of her role to may Loras Tyrell. She wasn't having any of that at all in the books.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm finally back from my trip and fired up this episode on my DVR. Good shit! Hodor FTW! haha So basically Cersi is telling dear old dad that she will marry the boy as long as I lose my head... bitch. At least next week the trial starts and it also looks like Reek's sister gets a good look at what he has become. I wonder if Reek will put a knife in her back when his master commands it... That should be fun.

Still got a feeling Jamie is going to save your ass. Not a spoiler, I don't know for sure. Not a book reader.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still got a feeling Jamie is going to save your ass. Not a spoiler, I don't know for sure. Not a book reader.

Umm, guy with his sword hand still attached to his body here.... I think I will have something to say about dem ******* killing my midget sugar daddy

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Umm, guy with his sword hand still attached to his body here.... I think I will have something to say about dem ******* killing my midget sugar daddy

It seems that force isn't what will save my bacon this time. I need a sneaky, conniving bastard that can mind fuck, coerce or blackmail everyone into proclaiming me innocent of regicide. I need that slimy spider unic to work his magic!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Aren't you a bit out of your depth right meow? You're also under investigation.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It seems that force isn't what will save my bacon this time. I need a sneaky, conniving bastard that can mind fuck, coerce or blackmail everyone into proclaiming me innocent of regicide. I need that slimy spider unic to work his magic!

You just described me. Problem is that I actually helped kill the lil bish. Can't help you bro. I already got my own problems to deal with. Gotta handle da crazy wife all over my nuts because I want to get my Sansa perv on.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Aren't you a bit out of your depth right meow? You're also under investigation.

Out of my depth? No.... I already attended another trial where people tried to kill him and got him out of it.... I can do it again if they try to pull some bullshit.... I'll carve up w/e p-haggot ass King's Guard they pick as their Champion.

You need to worry about the clingy sociopath you just married and her weirdo kid who loves throwing people out the Moon Door.... when you gonna smash dat Sansa snatch brah?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, I have an issue... John Snow counted 10 dead, which left 1 alive for his Dire wolf to concern himself with. Now the problem is, I counted him killing 10 by himself, not including the others his guys "killed". I hate it when they mis count. I re watched it tonight, and counted. Heat of battle non sense... bah. Fog of war... my ass.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies

He's not.

They're the kids of a lord, Howland Reed, who is sworn to the Starks. I went and double checked that they actually say this in the show, they mention who Jojen and Meera's Dad is in the episode you first meet them. They don't spend a lot of time talking about who their parents are or whatever, so it's pretty easy to miss.

Last edited: