Game of Thrones Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah and they never deviate from the books in the show, do they

Actually, with their character depictions, they have stayed remarkably close to the book's descriptions. The plot may have changed but the characters themselves have been spot-on. Also, Coldhands kills white walkers in the books (he certainly doesn't deliver babies to them)and also wears black clothing(leaving some to surmise that he is a former Night's Watch member).

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, with their character depictions, they have stayed remarkably close to the book's descriptions. The plot may have changed but the characters themselves have been spot-on. Also, Coldhands kills white walkers in the books (he certainly doesn't deliver babies to them)and also wears black clothing(leaving some to surmise that he is a former Night's Watch member).

I'm not sure if you should be on my shit list or not for posting a spoiler that apparently isn't a spoiler anymore.... But still could be a spoiler.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if you should be on my shit list or not for posting a spoiler that apparently isn't a spoiler anymore.... But still could be a spoiler.

It's really not a spoiler. Much is still unknown about those characters north of the wall. The Walker King? from last episode has never even been mentioned in the books, so now the show is a spoiler for the books.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I stopped thinking he was coldhands after the trailer. You are the undisputed booksmaster. Congrats

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I stopped thinking he was coldhands after the trailer. You are the undisputed booksmaster. Congrats

I wish I was. I only know so much not just from reading them but also reading the million blogs dedicated to the book/series. If you want some spoilers, check those out. Honestly, most of the posters on here have figured out a lot while I had no clue as to theories that are being discussed.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For future reference. When in doubt, use the spoiler button.

I really enjoy this thread, and appreciate how careful previous posters have been.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I really enjoy this thread, and appreciate how careful previous posters have been.

where is that button?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
where is that button?

When you're posting a reply hit the "Go Advanced" button (bottom right beneath the text window) ---> highlight text to be hidden ---> click "Wrap
tags around selected text" (the penultimate button on the bottom row of commands with the red bracket and upper case "S") ---> win.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's really not a spoiler. Much is still unknown about those characters north of the wall. The Walker King? from last episode has never even been mentioned in the books, so now the show is a spoiler for the books.

The Night's King was mentioned in one of the books. However, the theories that I've read had him being Coldhands as well. I also thought he was Coldhands. Now obviously he is not one in the same.

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Question, has Coldhands ever tried to give a handjob to anyone in the books.... if so.... did he fail?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, I was wondering wtf happened

Just work... lost several people so now I am doing the job of like 4 people instead of the usual 2.5 :lol:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kind of a big deal, little finger and Lysa Tully killing Jon Arryn.

Also Hodor snaps a neck, that was very cool. Bran is like professor X: good at controlling minds, bad at walking.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Could Coldhands be Ned Starks lost brother? He's never been found dead and he went north of the wall. What if he is avenging Ned and his son's death?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kind of a big deal, little finger and Lysa Tully killing Jon Arryn.

Also Hodor snaps a neck, that was very cool. Bran is like professor X: good at controlling minds, bad at walking.

Bad Hodor is Good! I loved the comment by one of the Nights' watch..... Who could have done that to his neck?