Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one can match Darth Mauls wizardry you dumb p-haggot. Everyone is gonna die, but Jaime will be turned into an undead lord

got21-Baby-Offering.gif

got22-Baby-Transform.gif

Nah... we just need some dragon glass swords brah.... fuck him up good.... don't be a p-haggot just cause you lost your fapping hand

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
been waiting on that gif... brb

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Nah... we just need some dragon glass swords brah.... fuck him up good.... don't be a p-haggot just cause you lost your fapping hand

It's over for everyone dude, fuking deal with it and stop being a delusional bitch. If Bronns lucky he'll be kept as an undead slave after the massacre takes place

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's over for everyone dude, fuking deal with it and stop being a delusional bitch. If Bronns lucky he'll be kept as an undead slave after the massacre takes place

How would you feel about a White Walker raping Cersei? hawt? nawt?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cersei is a dumb bitch, i hope they keep her as a sex slave for the undead king

:lmao: Lance you realize with the pace of dis show.... you probably won't even see a White Walker for another like 40 episodes.... next one will be in a cliff hanger at the end of season 7

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
that's no way to talk about your sister. I bet you would be talking different if she were asian and wearing panty hose

Lance would rage fuk Cersei in real life...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or if kings landing were in humboldt park?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So remember when people were saying "No way Bronn is in King's Landing.... he's too smart to stick around".... yeah well you was wrong.... he's stayin close.... hes gonna fuck someone up for Tyrion

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Glad to see Bran get slapped around last episode. Hopefully he is killed before Jon Snow gets there, and the rest of the scenes revolve around hodor trying to become a white walker

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Bran get slapped around last episode. Hopefully he is killed before Jon Snow gets there, and the rest of the scenes revolve around hodor trying to become a white walker

A Hodor white walker..... shit be cray

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
oberyn? no... I'm drawing a blank. who?

also, maybe coldhands is jon snow's mom? lol.

bran didn't end up in craster's keep in the books, did he? I don't think he/they did but my memory is a little hazy. I imagine they're gonna send bran off so he and jon don't meet.

Coldhands rides an elk not a horse

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So remember when people were saying "No way Bronn is in King's Landing.... he's too smart to stick around".... yeah well you was wrong.... he's stayin close.... hes gonna fuck someone up for Tyrion

Bro will help Tyrion out of his predicament.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
but it doesn't happen, lololol. I hope someone reads this spoiler

Arguably the most divergent episode I've seen from the books. White Walker king? Mareen wasn't captured like that, IIRC. Bran's stuff didn't happen. Ghost was not captured. Idk, why they made these changes. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Good, I hope they diverge so far from the books that even the book readers are kept guessing as to what happens next! #fuckyospoilers

That was me. Hope it dont cost you your head bro...