Game of Thrones Thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oberyn? no... I'm drawing a blank. who?

also, maybe coldhands is jon snow's mom? lol.

bran didn't end up in craster's keep in the books, did he? I don't think he/they did but my memory is a little hazy. I imagine they're gonna send bran off so he and jon don't meet.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
oberyn? no... I'm drawing a blank. who?

also, maybe coldhands is jon snow's mom? lol.

bran didn't end up in craster's keep in the books, did he? I don't think he/they did but my memory is a little hazy. I imagine they're gonna send bran off so he and jon don't meet.

Lady Stoneheart. That'll be a wicked character.

And no, I don't think Bran ended up there. Also, I don't think Ghost ever got captured, which was weird in the this episode.

Also, Coldhands should have been the one to save Sam and the slutty incested wildling chick, but alas... it was different in the show.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ahhh, of course! I thought they were gonna close season 3 with the intro of that character. and yeah, they are doing some weird stuff with that north of the wall part of the story.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if I am interpreting the previews correctly it looks like Arya and Sansa are on a collision course at the Vail. That should be an interesting reunion. I wonder if Littlefinger realizes he already has competition for use of his fiancé's boobs...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
also jon snow and bran? will any stark see another stark again?? stay tuned!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They did catch flack for having septa mordane's head on a spike in season 1 resemble george bush jr's.

Last edited:

MacBear

Liked Posts:
interested to see what they'll do with locke. ive heard it said that he may take the place of bowen marsh, but i hope he dies long before he sees castle black again.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else think Margaery was gonna fuck a child in the last episode.... I kept thinking "Even if all they do is make out.... dats fuckin awkward for the actress"

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
#RIPKingsLanding

They have no chance against Darth Maul

cgwalker.png

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the least she could of did was give the poor lad a handy

I thought she was gonna blow him.... like they would imply it without her getting to physical with the kid on camera.

I mean... Tommen is like 12? If she blew him, he would keep any secret she wants for the following like 20 years lol

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So if I am interpreting the previews correctly it looks like Arya and Sansa are on a collision course at the Vail. That should be an interesting reunion. I wonder if Littlefinger realizes he already has competition for use of his fiancé's boobs...

but it doesn't happen, lololol. I hope someone reads this spoiler

Arguably the most divergent episode I've seen from the books. White Walker king? Mareen wasn't captured like that, IIRC. Bran's stuff didn't happen. Ghost was not captured. Idk, why they made these changes. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Stfu I am teaching your one-handed ass how to fight again.... we got dis bish

No one can match Darth Mauls wizardry you dumb p-haggot. Everyone is gonna die, but Jaime will be turned into an undead lord

got21-Baby-Offering.gif

got22-Baby-Transform.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i expect to see a Bryn vs Hound showdown at some point, which would be epic. or maybe the three team up. that would be quite the posse.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
i expect to see a Bryn vs Hound showdown at some point, which would be epic. or maybe the three team up. that would be quite the posse.

Brienne + hound + dat little kunt Arya lurking in the background would be unstoppable