Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It really is tough speculating if you've read the books and how the storylines have wavered from the books. In a way it is really interesting because you do not know what is going to happen. I don't know if the story is getting any better but it is different.Locke was one of the worst characters in the entire assembly and Hodor breaking his neck was pretty cool.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you think that they will bring Catelyn Stark back?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Something interesting I noticed: Jojen saw his hand in flames when he was talking about their fate...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So remember when people were saying "No way Bronn is in King's Landing.... he's too smart to stick around".... yeah well you was wrong.... he's stayin close.... hes gonna fuck someone up for Tyrion

Might be the old man, eh? Somehow, the Imp will prevail over his old man.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I stopped thinking he was coldhands after the trailer. You are the undisputed booksmaster. Congrats

I', telling you, he is going to be Ned Starks brother and is out to kill a lot of people.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to hard to get into this show but I cant stop laughing after the first episode with the sister getting railed by her brother and the push off the ledge of the kid. I literally spit up my beer when I saw that- then Iwatched the next two, and I wanna like it. Damn it, this show sounds great but I lost interest everytime I tried watching it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I lol'd when Arya tried to stab da Hound and he pimp slapped her... "You know why he won.... cause he had armor and a BIG FUCKING SWORD" :lmao:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I lol'd when Arya tried to stab da Hound and he pimp slapped her... "You know why he won.... cause he had armor and a BIG FUCKING SWORD" :lmao:

I told that Stark bitch to stop clowing around.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You betta watch yo ass son. Dat Stark bish got you on her kill list.

She carries a tooth pick dude.... I think he'll be alright... she knows she needs him to help her kill teh Mountain.

Speaking of which, when da fuck is the Mountain gonna show up in dis season?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
She carries a tooth pick dude.... I think he'll be alright... she knows she needs him to help her kill teh Mountain.

Give it time. It'll happen.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I am waiting for the mythic Coldhands they speak of. Not to mention the epicness of the two budget busting episodes at the end of the season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am waiting for the mythic Coldhands they speak of. Not to mention the epicness of the two budget busting episodes at the end of the season.

The way this season is going, I'm not sure if he will make an appearance. This season is way off course from the books and his scenes have either been passed except for one at this point.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The way this season is going, I'm not sure if he will make an appearance. This season is way off course from the books and his scenes have either been passed except for one at this point.

They keep on hinting at him being around with the raven army though. They were around when Sam killed off the walker and I thought he was going to bump off the fat escapee watch traitor (you could hear all the ravens showing up just before Ghost ate his face).

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Hmmm, I'm guess the budget busting episodes have to so with special effects... maybe dragons?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if Catelin comes back. Someone has to revenge Rob Stark. Who does it? It'd be great if Ghost gnaws off old Walters Frey's parts before he gets beheaded.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Little finger was pretty damned concerned with his to-be wife blabbing about how they killed her then hubby. Someone is definitely going to "fly". Her kid is really, REALLYfreaky? Can't wait til this freak wants to nibble on Sansa:) Could he get there before Littlefinger?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Methinks that he administered his own handy after she left. Wonder if Cersie checks his sheets like she did Sansa's?