Game of Thrones Thread

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Good episode, although they totally blew a crucial conversation between Tyrion and Jamie which is the actual reason Tyrion goes looking for his father...

Also, it's pretty much confirmed that Coldhands won't be in the series. He was the one who help Bran fight the wights and see the 3 eyed crow. Gey.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good episode, although they totally blew a crucial conversation between Tyrion and Jamie which is the actual reason Tyrion goes looking for his father...

Also, it's pretty much confirmed that Coldhands won't be in the series. He was the one who help Bran fight the wights and see the 3 eyed crow. Gey.

Im still in the dark about WTF Bran is going to become... Evidently a pilot

Also, the Hound vs Brienne fight was bad ass!

She went all Iron Mike on the Hound! :lmao:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

She went all Iron Mike on the Hound! :lmao:

Bran is going to take the place of that old dude in the trees and live for a really long time and see everything that the trees see.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Bran is an extremely powerful Warg and getting better.... someone in GoT has flying pets, and one in particular that she cannot control.... and this pet happens to fly..... and it breathes fire and will probably prove to be a potent weapon against the White Walkers...... cmon.... its all there.... Bran is gonna start taking control of that Dragon.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bran is an extremely powerful Warg and getting better.... someone in GoT has flying pets, and one in particular that she cannot control.... and this pet happens to fly..... and it breathes fire and will probably prove to be a potent weapon against the White Walkers...... cmon.... its all there.... Bran is gonna start taking control of that Dragon.

yeah, so you think he will be a pilot too.... a dragon pilot

Where the hell was Bronn last night?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yeah, so you think he will be a pilot too.... a dragon pilot

Where the hell was Bronn last night?

Hey man, I was gonna come help break you out.... but ya know, bitches come up.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
evkM2Mb.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bad ass ending. They must of cut out the talk between the Lannister bros before the Imp finds Tywin in the shitter. I think that Tywin's last line should have been....."NO SHIT:) Then the arrow hits. THE IMP SCORES!!!!!! GOAL!!!!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bran is going to take the place of that old dude in the trees and live for a really long time and see everything that the trees see.

Yeah. But is the Hound gonna die? How about his brother the Mountain? Who delivers the news to POP GILGANE? Or is he a giant killed at the wall by Stannis?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Once again as someone said earlier here, Stannis shows everyone his honor by rescuing the crew at the wall. Now then, Mance also showed his honor did he not? COuld we see another alliance coming down the pike? What about that red head and her eyes on Jon Snow? He's proven he loves red heads right? Think her snatch is on fire for Jon thinking that he "KNOWS SOMETHING" about placement of the tongue?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still pissed that Hagor didn't get laid!

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I love Stannis and I really love that red headed priestess.

Anyone who read the books- was there much difference in the way Tyrion killed Tywin in the books vs the show? I read some other geeks bellyaching about the scene.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Anyone who read the books- was there much difference in the way Tyrion killed Tywin in the books vs the show? I read some other geeks bellyaching about the scene.

There is a line about not crapping gold that tyrion says in the books.

sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 on PPC.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

GODDMAN DAT ASS IN YOUR SIG!

shapely.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So was anyone else wondering how Stannis pulled off his surprise rescue and ass whooping of the Wildlings?

He was down and out.... he didn't have much of an army and virtually no navy left.... assuming he put together enough force and bought up ships.... how did he get that far in to the North without having to deal with the Greyjoys fleet or the Boltons or any other former Stark bannermen?

Were the Wildlings that weak from the battle that their 100,000 strong force could not take on Stannis? I feel like I am missing details that I will probably find in the book when I get to it.