Game of Thrones Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yeah they would know. it seemed like an almost too perfect fit, guess now I know why. he's gotta pop up somewhere though, I figure

apparently GRRM is on record that his character (at least his history) would be revisited in the next book.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Idk if this has come up in the books.... but if it has throw me a spoiler book readers.

Benjen Stark.... has not been seen since first season.... no one talks about him anymore.... I guess to keep it general.... will he come up again in any important way? Or do we just find out like "Oh yep, there's his corpse.... he died".

I am thinking he shows back up with the White Walkers in some way whether as a blue eyed zombie or still alive.... but I also thought maybe his death was confirmed in some part in the book and they skipped it in the show.

I do not believe that his death was ever stated in the books. I remember thinking that he might be the white walker on the horse that picked up the baby? then again, maybe it was Eddard Stark?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ned's bones were given to catelyn. also, that dude still had a head. lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Also, the corpse has to be north of the wall (or at least near a white walker) to be turned into a wight. since there aren't any south of the wall (yet), Ned couldn't be a wight.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, the corpse has to be north of the wall (or at least near a white walker) to be turned into a wight. since there aren't any south of the wall (yet), Ned couldn't be a wight.

so, Melisandre is gonna fuck Jon Snow back to life right? She obviously thinks he's the TRUE king and stannis is just a pawn?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

I can't remember who right now, but isn't someone looking to 'steal' Ned's bones? Some chick that hates him. Dornish maybe?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can't remember who right now, but isn't someone looking to 'steal' Ned's bones? Some chick that hates him. Dornish maybe?

You know, this is one of the reasons I've been thinking of re-reading books 4-5. I glazed over a lot because I got bored.

Was it a Sand Snake or a Dornish?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You know, this is one of the reasons I've been thinking of re-reading books 4-5. I glazed over a lot because I got bored.

I remember now. It was Barbvrey Dustin who hates Stark and vows to steal Ned's bones so that they can't be buried at Winterfell. She makes Reek/Theon show her the underground 'caves' or whatever of Winterfell.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
so, Melisandre is gonna fuck Jon Snow back to life right? She obviously thinks he's the TRUE king and stannis is just a pawn?

Help me out here. After the blacksmith boy escapes from Stannis and Melisandre with the help of the Onion knight, do we see him again? I don't remember.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I am doing the very thing right now:)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Help me out here. After the blacksmith boy escapes from Stannis and Melisandre with the help of the Onion knight, do we see him again? I don't remember.

doesn't he
end up on that boat with tyrion and some other folks?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
doesn't he
end up on that boat with tyrion and some other folks?

No, you are thinking of the other boy with royal blood... that would be the Tragareyan baby wouldn't was really splattered against the wall. I think his name is Aegon?

As for Gendry, he isn't really doing anything. I think Brienne runs into him and recognizes his resemblance to Robert or something.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, you are thinking of the other boy with royal blood... that would be the Tragareyan baby wouldn't was really splattered against the wall. I think his name is Aegon?

As for Gendry, he isn't really doing anything. I think Brienne runs into him and recognizes his resemblance to Robert or something.

ah, yeah... I really started checking out in books 4-5

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hF26EC5CA

Fuck yo spoilers bitches!