Getsy has a familiar ‘concerning’ situation with the Raiders 😂

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Remember when Matt Nagy said it would take QBs 5 years to fully master his system? We didn’t give him that 5 year window…

Man, our offensive play callers have always been absolute trash. I hope Waldron changes things.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Remember when Matt Nagy said it would take QBs 5 years to fully master his system? We didn’t give him that 5 year window…

Man, our offensive play callers have always been absolute trash. I hope Waldron changes things.

That "5 yr" stuff...... was a clown thing for Nagy to say. Any good OC would come in find out the strengths of players and quickly adapt a system to those strengths

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
almost every former quarterback who analyzed film on the bears questioned the concepts more often than not while Getsy was here.
But to be fair, those were usually the dumbed down plays and not the stuff Getsy preferred to run. He's gone for a reason but it wasn't ALL on him though he also could have adapted better to his personnel.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
almost every former quarterback who analyzed film on the bears questioned the concepts more often than not while Getsy was here.

Reminds me of both Tim Jenkins, and JT O'Sullivan reaming him after game film study. Especially JT's "this is some high school harry shit, wtf are you doing calling this in the NFL on 3rd and 8?!?"

Dude would rip Getsy a new asshole weekly, about his play calling and design.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of both Tim Jenkins, and JT O'Sullivan reaming him after game film study. Especially JT's "this is some high school harry shit, wtf are you doing calling this in the NFL on 3rd and 8?!?"

Dude would rip Getsy a new asshole weekly, about his play calling and design.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
His breakdown of game 1 last year was absolutely hilarious, in a completely unintentional way.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I thought because Getsy quickly got a job at the well experienced Raiders it was already proven he wasn't the problem.

Without a parody X account saying they benched their QBs this is meaningless.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
His breakdown of game 1 last year was absolutely hilarious, in a completely unintentional way.

I just rewatched that breakdown video. If I'm Ryan Poles, I could show the first 25 minutes to Nate Davis, and his agent, and say "you have no time off, from here until next season."

He needs to be in every fucking practice... even rookie practices.

Certified Troll

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Syracuse Orange
As a Raider fan, Getsy is basically the main concern for me this year.

He could be the season killer. We just have to hope it was all Fields.

Our first option was Kliff Kingsbury. oh my.

Certified Troll

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gardner Minshew and Aiden OConnel are the possible starting qb's.......but your main worry is the OC?
Hah...touche.

But yes...between Minshew, O'Connel, and Getsy...Getsy is my main concern right now.

Our choices were KK and Getsy. Not in a good place.