Haha Packers

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Yeah, this fanbase has alot of balls to be making fun of any team.

Mediocre team shouldn't be laughing at anyone.

of course we should

they won as many sbs this year as we did

i have not felt this happy about NFL related matters since the first drive of week 1 against the Bills.

Thank you GB for returning joy to my football life.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
most of all...im happy they lost, cause fuck Peppers........clearly he was half assing it last year.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Grow some balls. If the best you can do is hope the Packers lose then you are a moron.

if the best you can do is blow brokeneck for years on end and then passively aggressively shit on bears fans because you are butthurt he choked away yet another playoff season then you are a moron.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Lol. Lighten up Francis. Keep your virtue scoreboard game off my Internet.

What the fuck does one have to do with the other?

In Ommy's defense...the Jets suck really bad, and Peyton can't sell enough shitty pizzas

Rise

Liked Posts:
Grow some balls. If the best you can do is hope the Packers lose then you are a moron.

Chill out we are fans this is for fun. None of us have any control over anything NFL related so you're wrong. People can enjoy or not enjoy anything on their television it does not make them better or worse as people.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
That's a tough pill to swallow, but it must be nice knowing you will probably be back next year as long as Rodgers stays healthy. Aside from Rodgers, Thompson has done such a great job building a solid team around him. That being said BWAHHHH what a meltdown *******!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

why WOULDN'T you be happy to see your top rival lose in the playoffs? WTH? all we heard all year long was how amazing they were, jackasses posting up pictures of Conte getting burned, coming in here wagging their dicks, acting like they can't lose. of course we're happy to see them lose.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
nbgvvWo.gif

Dancing on their graves

Newblood

Liked Posts:
The old "no one likes you" defense. The argument of choice among 12 year olds. Fact is if dick lickers like you don't like me I'm proud of that.

I like dick lickers. You're kind of missing out.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game will forever be etched into my memory along with the Kick 6 game and the INTERTOUCHDOWNCEPTION game. So many lulz to be had.