Haha Packers

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I think recognizing excellence is being mistaken for not recognizing the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the NFL, the record holder for most sustained failure when it counts, one Peyton Manning.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I think recognizing excellence is being mistaken for not recognizing the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the NFL, the record holder for most sustained failure when it counts, one Peyton Manning.
The bigger fraud is the notion that the Bears are a great franchise

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The old "no one likes you" defense. The argument of choice among 12 year olds. Fact is if dick lickers like you don't like me I'm proud of that.

[video=youtube;h7xH72dFySg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7xH72dFySg[/video]

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mick, Ommy, etc. Packer fans came to the CBMB in droves when the Bears list the SB, to rib it in. Just returning the favor.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just because you hate the Seahawks doesn't mean I have to like or root for the Packers. :dunno:

I don't like or root for the Packers, they aren't my team. But I also don't go out of my way to root against them. Then when they lose the CC come here and be like "LOLOLOLOL PACKERS LOST HAHAHA" when my team is beyond irrelevant right now.

Shit is just meatarded. :dunno:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, cause hating excellence is essential to Bear's fandom

I never said that ommy your downing all bears fans and yet you are one that's like telling your brother his mothers a whore

its just nonsensical

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The people on this forum that think they're above everyone else......

LOLOLOLOL

I love the internet.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Laughing at a team we couldn't beat losing in a knockout competition we couldn't qualify for. Typical Bears fans. Loser mentality.

Go AFC team in the superbowl

You are on the Fucking Bears Mick? You think the mentality a fan base has to do with the players (many of whom go from one team to another, every year) performance? You think that it was Packer fans that taught Aaron Rodgers how to play QB?

This shit is hilarious

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think the people who don't understand why some of us are happy don't or haven't lived in packerland or neutral territory. Their fans never leave us alone, no matter how irrelevant the Bears are they spam our boards, laugh everyday. It's really people relieved they can go to work tomorrow and not have to hear their shit. Or maybe visit a bears forum and not see them spewing about how great they are because the packers are good.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
The bigger fraud is the notion that the Bears are a great franchise

The bigger fraud is you coming to the Bears forums spewing the same bullshit over and over again. Why don't you just beat it and be done with it.

Reactions: DC

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't like or root for the Packers, they aren't my team. But I also don't go out of my way to root against them. Then when they lose the CC come here and be like "LOLOLOLOL PACKERS LOST HAHAHA" when my team is beyond irrelevant right now.

Shit is just meatarded. :dunno:

This clearly isn't just a Packers loss. This was a meltdown of epic proportions. Slightly different.