Haha Packers

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is it too late to just say "Keep it classy Chicago"?

Meh.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
So this is what it's like to start a thread (who knew), well , other than Teddy KGB?

Anyway, just to be clear...Fuck the Packers and anyone who wants them to ever win a game!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Is it too late to just say "Keep it classy Chicago"?

Meh.

Classy like packer fans? Couldn't have happened to a more classier bunch. It's funny you're pissed they lost, deal with it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How lame. Regardless of who cheered for what the packers had a meltdown. How is that excellence?

This space intentionally left blank.
Even great teams can have a meltdown. Of course do it every week which is the difference between great and the Bears

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Classy like packer fans? Couldn't have happened to a more classier bunch. It's funny you're pissed they lost, deal with it.

I'm not pissed they lost at all. What gave you that impression?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't like or root for the Packers, they aren't my team. But I also don't go out of my way to root against them. Then when they lose the CC come here and be like "LOLOLOLOL PACKERS LOST HAHAHA" when my team is beyond irrelevant right now.

Shit is just meatarded. :dunno:
Any human being, that claims to be a Bears fan, and does not, at the very least, have a deep deep dislike of the Packers, is not even remotely close to being a Bears' fan.

Lie all you want, but acting speak louder than words.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are on the Fucking Bears Mick? You think the mentality a fan base has to do with the players (many of whom go from one team to another, every year) performance? You think that it was Packer fans that taught Aaron Rodgers how to play QB?

This shit is hilarious

Some of the people here have a form of football Stockholm syndrome. They are so used to being owned by the Packers, that when the Packers lose, they are genuinely unhappy about it. So it really sends them into a rage when Bears fans find SOMETHING to be happy about during a disastrous season, especially when it's watching our biggest Rivals choke to death.

Watching the Packers go down in historic flames is easily the greatest thing I've seen this season. Yeah, maybe it is sad that this is what I'm happiest about this season. But that's not my fault. My beloved, dysfunctional Bears gave me nothing to cheer about this season.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Actually hate both of those teams. Fun watching the Pack lose that way though

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Any human being, that claims to be a Bears fan, and does not, at the very least, have a deep deep dislike of the Packers, is not even remotely close to being a Bears' fan.

Lie all you want, but acting speak louder than words.

Basing how big of a Bears fan you are on how much you hate the Packers is the very definition of meatball.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'm not pissed they lost at all. What gave you that impression?

Yes you're it's all over every post you make. You couldn't wait for them to win so you could here and gloat, pretend to be on a high horse And looking down on "meatballs".

Must suck to be so miserable all the time. I'm happy they lost, why not be? It's how Halas intended it to be.