Haha Packers

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes you're it's all over every post you make. You couldn't wait for them to win so you could here and gloat, pretend to be on a high horse And looking down on "meatballs".

Must suck to be so miserable all the time. I'm happy they lost, why not be? It's how Halas intended it to be.

Lol.

Just... lol.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anddddd.....

GRIZZLY-DETAIL
Study Shows Bears Fans More Loyal Than Packers'
By Marcus Riley
Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 • Updated at 10:43 AM CST
The Chicago Bears may not always top the Green Bay Packers on the scoreboard, but their fans are winning the battle in the stands.
A study released by Emory University shows that Bears fans rank seventh among NFL teams when it comes to team loyalty. And yes, Packers fans came in at a lowly 14th.

Topping the list was the Dallas Cowboys' fans, followed by the New England Patriots', New York Jets', New Orleans Saints' and New York Giants' fans.
The university's sports marketing program took into account factors such as the teams' box office revenue relative to its success on the field, market population and stadium capacity. They then created a statistical model that predicts box office revenue and compared it to a team's actual revenue.

The teams that over-perform their predicted revenue have a stronger fan base, according to the study.
If that process makes your head spin, there's only one thing you need to remeber -- the Bears beat the Packers!
And in case you were wondering, the bottom five NFL cities were Detroit, Tampa Bay, Arizona, Atlanta and Oakland.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Basing how big of a Bears fan you are on how much you hate the Packers is the very definition of meatball.
Bullshit. Please stop selling wolf tickets, nobody is buying them.

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich in not a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, if their ain't no peanut butter on that bitch.

A Bears' fan (fan is short for fanatic), is not a Bears' if he does not have disdain for the Packers.

You are not a Bears fan, at MOST you are a casual Bears observer.

GTFO

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thank you Leon.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich in not a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, if their ain't no peanut butter on that bitch.

A Bears' fan (fan is short for fanatic), is not a Bears' if he does not have disdain for the Packers.

GTFO

Sorry, i'll try and hate them more next year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

GTFO

You're welcome to be a meatball all you want, but don't try and speak for everyone else, you silly mong.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don't base Bear fan qualifications on hating the Packers. But if hating the Packers is meatball of me as a Bears fan, then I'm a big time meatball.

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
Maybe I can help..... The only thing better (NFL related) than a Bears win is a Packers loss. So celebrate and cheer like our beloved just won, only a little harder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't base Bear fan qualifications on hating the Packers. But if hating the Packers is meatball of me as a Bears fan, then I'm a big time meatball.

No one is a meatball for hating the packers. Lots of people hate the packers. Nothing wrong with that.

Telling other Bears fans that you're not a true bears fan if you don't hate the packers (lol) and come here and act classless is very meatball.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're welcome to be a meatball all you want, but don't try and speak for everyone else, you silly mong.
First of, "meatball" is some made up bullshit that you and a few others, came up with. With no quantifiable meaning.

You remind me of my 4 and 5 year olds arguing. They take it very serious, almost to the point of coming to blows, it one of them calls the other a "butler". No matter how much I tell them what a "butler" actually is, they don't care..."butler" is an insult in their mind-like the catchall "meatball" is in yours. And they really cut each other deep if one calls the other a "peppermint butler". Makes no fucking sense...like your guy's "meatarded" or whatever infantile insults you guys come up with

At least the toddlers have an excuse.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First of, "meatball" is some made up bullshit that you and a few others, came up with. With no quantifiable meaning.

You remind me of my 4 and 5 year olds arguing. They take it very serious, almost to the point of coming to blows, it one of them calls the other a "butler". No matter how much I tell them what a "butler" actually is, they don't care..."butler" is an insult in their mind-like the catchall "meatball" is in yours. And they really cut each other deep if one calls the other a "peppermint butler". Makes no fucking sense...like your guy's "meatarded" or whatever infantile insults you guys come up with

At least the toddlers have an excuse.

Didn't read, was this something about how we're not Bears fans cus we dont express our packer hate enough on the internet again?