Haha Packers

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just to clear the air here, I dislike the packers. I also dislike the Seahawks. And the Lions. All for different reasons.

It's like there is no middle ground. You can only either really hate the packers, or you love them and aren't a Bears fan. Where da fuq is the gray area?

Non-existent apparently. I know, grasping at straws here.
Packer Lover

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good for you Omy. Keep up the good fight. Maybe the Packers can win it all for you next year.
Go easy. Tough knowing the chance of making it to see your beloved Jets or Pack win again gets slimmer and slimmer once you become a centenarian

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
******* don't take their foot of the gas against us when 30 up but play it safe against Seattle. Serves them right. So afraid to lose, they actually pulled it off. :nelson:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not going to say that if you don't get pleasure out of watching the Packers collapse like that, you're not a true fan.

But trying to shit on people enjoying their rival losing horribly is fucking douchey. Don't like it? Wah.

Where are all the Packer cunts that come around to act like smug fucktards when we lose or they win? Oh, that's right, they're fucking pussies who can dish it, but can't take it.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
True story: two of my Friend's who are GB fans deleted their FB accounts after the game. Of course, they were running their mouths all week about the Superbowl.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to page 4 and ommy was fuckin people up. Didn't need to read further.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am just actually shocked of the amount of people on this forum that hate the Bears, but claim to be fans I'm not on here alot so i didn't it was this rampant.

They're miserable and arrogant

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
******* don't take their foot of the gas against us when 30 up but play it safe against Seattle. Serves then right. So afraid to lose, they actually pulled it off. :nelson:

What game were you watching? Packers absolutely took their foot off the gas against the Bears in the second game of the season. They should have scored 70. So should have the Patriots ...

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to page 4 and ommy was fuckin people up. Didn't need to read further.

wthbs.gif

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
The difference between the Bears and Packers going into next season is one team picks 8th and the other picks 29th/30th.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ommy is guilty of wanting the Packers to win the Halas trophy. Sentenced to death.
kill_it_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What game were you watching? Packers absolutely took their foot off the gas against the Bears in the second game of the season. They should have scored 70. So should have the Patriots ...

True, once they were up 45. They were up 42 at the half and still hit us 50/50 with Rodgers and Lacy for 2 more series. You're right though, they could have probably set some kind of record that day.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yesterday I was walking out of Costco minding my own business wearing my Bears coat when a Packer fan said, who are the Bears playing this weekend? I hope that turd is miserable tonight.
You should have said to him: "everyone knows the Bears never play in the post season"

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The difference between the Bears and Packers going into next season is one team picks 8th and the other picks 29th/30th.
And that they have a real QB and Head Coach and the Bears dont

Bears93

Liked Posts:
You should have said to him: "everyone knows the Bears never play in the post season"

Starting to think you're not even a Bears fan. Why even post here? Does your life suck so much that you have to come here and take it out on everyone else. Doesn't even seem like you're a loyal Bear fan. You were the exact same 5 years ago on CBMB. You always got something to bitch and moan about huh?