Haha Packers

malcore

For a detailed explanation of a true Bears fan, see G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy, chapter 5, The Flag of the World.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For a detailed explanation of a true Bears fan, see G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy, chapter 5, The Flag of the World.

Thanks. Apparently I've been doing it wrong all these years. I just want to be the best Bears fan I can be :(

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Don't go o the Packer boards unless you want to feel sorry for those guys. Lots of "man how come we can never get the lucky breaks" and " we dominated them for 55 minutes and they got lucky". Funny, while watching the game I remember thinking the packers were getting lucky. 2 tipped pass INTs, a kickoff fumble? Cmon man.

Reactions: DC

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
biggest choke job in the history of the Playoffs !!

F em and anyone that likes em :marshmallow::enough:

Reactions: DC

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't read, was this something about how we're not Bears fans cus we dont express our packer hate enough on the internet again?
You are not. And that is ok. There are many fan bases you can be a member of-or even none at all. But please don't pretend to be a Bears' fan, when you aren't. You come off as phony, and it kills your credibility... Save with other posers, who are cut from the same cloth.

A Bears' fan who does not have a dislike of the Packers is an oxymoron. Like a Crip who does not dislike bloods, or an avid fishermen who does not care about catching fish. Dehydrated water, and other ridiculous things.

Like a Bears' fan who is cool with the Packers.

malcore

Thanks. Apparently I've been doing it wrong all these years. I just want to be the best Bears fan I can be :(

:( you didn't read it, yet still commented

i sensed your sarcasm, not sure if you sensed mine

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't read, was this something about how we're not Bears fans cus we dont express our packer hate enough on the internet again?
Ohh and another lie. If it weren't for straws, I don't think anything would be in your grasp.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
I love it.

I live 15 minutes away from Green Bay, you want to talk about meatball fans come up to NE Wisconsin. They're unrelenting. Work tomorrow is going to be great.

What kind of fucking hypocritical idiot says talking shit about another team is classless blah blah blah, then proceeds to rip apart the Bears? People are so fucking stupid.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You are not. And that is ok. There are many fan bases you can be a member of-or even none at all. But please don't pretend to be a Bears' fan, when you aren't. You come off as phony, and it kills your credibility... Save with other posers, who are cut from the same cloth.

A Bears' fan who does not have a dislike of the Packers is an oxymoron. Like a Crip who does not dislike bloods, or an avid fishermen who does not care about catching fish. Dehydrated water, and other ridiculous things.

Like a Bears' fan who is cool with the Packers.

I think you're confusing being "cool" with the Packers, and not acting like a jackass when they lose a game that I wish the Bears were in. Those 2 aren't the same.

And did you seriously just relate being a fan of a sports team to being in a gang? Holy fuck.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I dislike the 49ers more than the Packers. Does this make me a true Fan?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think you're confusing being "cool" with the Packers, and not acting like a jackass when they lose a game that I wish the Bears were in. Those 2 aren't the same.

And did you seriously just relate being a fan of a sports team to being in a gang? Holy fuck.
Yeah, and to water and a fisherman. You must have really struggled reading comprehension, as you not only no clue of what an oxymoron is, but not even a metaphor.

Your reach exceeds your grasp.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
B7q57OqCYAIXJRw.jpg

That I saw the Packers collapse on the grand stage!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just to clear the air here, I dislike the packers. I also dislike the Seahawks. And the Lions. All for different reasons.

It's like there is no middle ground. You can only either really hate the packers, or you love them and aren't a Bears fan. Where da fuq is the gray area?

Non-existent apparently. I know, grasping at straws here.