My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Starting to think you're not even a Bears fan. Why even post here? Does your life suck so much that you have to come here and take it out on everyone else. Doesn't even seem like you're a loyal Bear fan. You were the exact same 5 years ago on CBMB. You always got something to bitch and moan about huh?
and the Bears have been shit over those past 5 years. In fact with the exception of a few seasons they have pretty much been shit the last 50 years

Bears93

Liked Posts:
and the Bears have been shit over those past 5 years. In fact with the exception of a few seasons they have pretty much been shit the last 50 years

Then why watch them if that's how you feel? I know your an intelligent poster on the topic of football but you're so negative about every move we make. If you think the Packers are that good go follow them then. Just cause us fans are happy are rivals lost and a huge meltdown too boot we are all meatballs lol? It's time to be happy omelet, are rivals lost. You didn't want them to go to the big show did you?

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Some of you goobers need to lighten the fuck up. It was fun watching the Packers lose in a wonderfully excruciating manner. Key word there being fun.

Some of you self serious grand standers should try it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Then why watch them if that's how you feel? I know your an intelligent poster on the topic of football but you're so negative about every move we make. If you think the Packers are that good go follow them then. Just cause us fans are happy are rivals lost and a huge meltdown too boot we are all meatballs lol? It's time to be happy omelet, are rivals lost. You didn't want them to go to the big show did you?
I have the right to expect some semblance of excellence from my team. When they are mismanaged and have shit players that don't care I will say so. Which is excatly what real Bears fans and retired Bears players are saying. So I'm no different

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I have the right to expect some semblance of excellence from my team. When they are mismanaged and have shit players that don't care I will say so. Which is excatly what real Bears fans and retired Bears players are saying. So I'm no different

Stop getting pissy, you're getting the exact response you want from these people.

Bears93

Liked Posts:

Trust me, I know we suck. I've never seen a worst put together defense in my life of watching the Bears. It's very disheartening. But I'll have faith and look forward to next year.

Reactions: DC

Mcwash23

Liked Posts:
Some of you goobers need to lighten the fuck up. It was fun watching the Packers lose in a wonderfully excruciating manner. Key word there being fun.

Some of you self serious grand standers should try it.

This! I hate the Pack but today was just a fun and very entertaining game. No matter who won.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So once your mom divorced your dad, were you rooting for your step dad to pound your mom every night?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Most of the Bears people that criticize everything say that Pace and Fix were solid hires.

ChicagoMikeFL

Liked Posts:

Agree with Omelet

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So once your mom divorced your dad, were you rooting for your step dad to pound your mom every night?
Really, that's the best you havew got? I expected something more clever from you

vegasbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Packers suck and they couldnt have lost in a better fashion lol. I love to watch the hope get sucked out of their fan base. Perfect end to the Bears season.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Football is entertainment.

Watching your biggest rival lose is enjoyable to some. That does not make you a meatball.

And no it doesn't help the Bears, no it doesn't change anything at Halas Hall but it is entertaining.