Haha Packers

Rise

Liked Posts:
If routing for the packers to lose and enjoying that epic collapse is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
why WOULDN'T you be happy to see your top rival lose in the playoffs? WTH? all we heard all year long was how amazing they were, jackasses posting up pictures of Conte getting burned, coming in here wagging their dicks, acting like they can't lose. of course we're happy to see them lose.
Cause I cheer for excellence and can appreciate it. You chose to hope excellence fails. Sad

Bears93

Liked Posts:
The old "no one likes you" defense. The argument of choice among 12 year olds. Fact is if dick lickers like you don't like me I'm proud of that.

I have a feeling even if the Bears won the super bowl by 50 points you'd still be crying about something stupid we did.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ITT: Meatball Bears fans laughing at a team losing that is far better than them, when their own QB is sitting in a pool somewhere, doing nothing football related.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Cause I cheer for excellence and can appreciate it. You chose to hope excellence fails. Sad

there is a difference between cheering for and recognizing/appreciating something dolt

shouldn't you get a few more manning threads in before he's sent off to the glue factory?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
ITT: Meatball Bears fans laughing at a team losing that is far better than them, when their own QB is sitting in a pool somewhere, doing nothing football related.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Cause Bear's fans are the bottom feeders of NFL fandom. They wouldn't know great if it bit them.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
The old "no one likes you" defense. The argument of choice among 12 year olds. Fact is if dick lickers like you don't like me I'm proud of that.

A day or two ago, I was a moron and a dick licker, does this mean you like Sevvy better? He does have a flattering picture of you.

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Totally unrelated.

Unless Special person.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
there is a difference between cheering for and recognizing/appreciating something dolt

shouldn't you get a few more manning threads in before he's sent off to the glue factory?

Lap licker, nice job introducing topics totally unrelated to the thread. Guess you didn't qualify for the debate team

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Just because you hate the Seahawks doesn't mean I have to like or root for the Packers. :dunno:

Reactions: DC