Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sports streams start disappearing?

Maybe it’s time to get a job that pays enough to afford to pay to watch. ?‍♂️

Not trying to be a dick just saying this year has potential to be memorable, this could be the year they finally get it turned around. I just hope we don’t lose our OC this year because someone wants the hotshot OC for HC Job.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe they should agree to lower their prices so more people can afford to buy these sports packages.
You really don’t understand how bussiness works, do you? It’s not like you can just rip people off on fantasy football and that makes you a business expert.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe it’s time to get a job that pays enough to afford to pay to watch. ?‍♂️

Not trying to be a dick just saying this year has potential to be memorable, this could be the year they finally get it turned around. I just hope we don’t lose our OC this year because someone wants the hotshot OC for HC Job.

Meh, I can definitely afford it (new mod salary) and still want no part of what they’re charging.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just paid the $350 some odd dollars for Sunday ticket thru Youtube and called it a day so I don't have to fuck around with illegal streams. I'm not a criminal
You’re not one but I hate to inform you that you’ve been robbed

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just paid the $350 some odd dollars for Sunday ticket thru Youtube and called it a day so I don't have to fuck around with illegal streams. I'm not a criminal
I’m with you man however, but I am a criminal, but I’m just getting too old and lazy.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You’re not one but I hate to inform you that you’ve been robbed
Yeah, that's fine. I paid for convenience to turn on my tv and watch any game I please.
I’m with you man however, but I am a criminal, but I’m just getting too old and lazy.
I don't have the time or energy to mess with streams. Then you have to cast it to your tv. Then the stream buffers. And you have to find a new one. Then the stream is 5 minutes behind and you see shit happening on twitter. Then it's a pain in the ass to switch between streams to a different game.

Just a nightmare - give me convenience.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, that's fine. I paid for convenience to turn on my tv and watch any game I please.

I don't have the time or energy to mess with streams. Then you have to cast it to your tv. Then the stream buffers. And you have to find a new one. Then the stream is 5 minutes behind and you see shit happening on twitter. Then it's a pain in the ass to switch between streams to a different game.

Just a nightmare - give me convenience.
Or. you find an awesome stream never buffers is super dependable and maybe it’s on Facebook, Redit, Fubol, or whatever no pop-ups. Then week five hits in your streamer is MIA. Now, you got to justify spending that same 350 for the remainder of the season. And that’s a tough pill to swallow, so you miss so many freaking games kicking yourself because you didn’t sign up early.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What about streams that originate in places like Russia? Can they shut those down?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The people you just gave $350 to are criminals though.

I'm not paying to watch people play football on TV for forty-five seconds in between five minute ad breaks. Anyone who does is stupid, I don't care what they are charging.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Or. you find an awesome stream never buffers is super dependable and maybe it’s on Facebook, Redit, Fubol, or whatever no pop-ups. Then week five hits in your streamer is MIA. Now, you got to justify spending that same 350 for the remainder of the season. And that’s a tough pill to swallow, so you miss so many freaking games kicking yourself because you didn’t sign up early.
Then you go search the world wide web, otherwise known as the information superhighway or Internet, to find new streams.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What about streams that originate in places like Russia? Can they shut those down?
Streamers who are not making profit become unreliable. It depends on your priorities if trade in one or two days worth of your salary to cover the entire season isn’t worth it to you then go ahead and gamble with the streamers. That is what I’ve been doing for the last several years now I just don’t think it’s worth that amount of time. I invest fine in this room turn on the VPN the ad blocker all this other crazy shit and then missed part of the game anyways no matter how much effort I put into it, I will miss at least one or two games per season and spend hours collectively trying to find the perfect stream then settling for one that just doesn’t buffer.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure, but it takes longer to shut them down than it does to play a game of professional football.
Your ISP can shut them down after a few minutes, if you are using a VPN then you can find something that will work the entire game but unlikely every game

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then you go search the world wide web, otherwise known as the information superhighway or Internet, to find new streams.
And all while you’re searching, you’re actually missing the games. This is probably why you’re take on the Chicago Bears is so off because you missed entire fucking game looking for the stream.