Hmm, it maybe time to find something else to do during football season

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Your ISP can shut them down after a few minutes, if you are using a VPN then you can find something that will work the entire game but unlikely every game
Honestly? I don't really care. I'm expecting bars to be slinging Bud Light for pennies on the dollar come football season, just crack one of those with the boys and I see the game for $2.50 + a little tip.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Honestly? I don't really care. I'm expecting bars to be slinging Bud Light for pennies on the dollar come football season, just crack one of those with the boys and I see the game for $2.50 + a little tip.
Sunday Ticket is specifically designed for out of market games. Like people who live way out in the boonies of Arlington Heights.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a good idea in theory but i'm not drinking tranny light and potentially getting AIDS just to save $30 in beer. That piss water is better used as targets in my backyard.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a good idea in theory but i'm not drinking tranny light and potentially getting AIDS just to save $30 in beer. That piss water is better used as targets in my backyard.
I'll skull my LGBTQIA++ Tranny Beer then go into the women's room to drop a nuclear BM and show em who the real man is.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The people you just gave $350 to are criminals though.

I'm not paying to watch people play football on TV for forty-five seconds in between five minute ad breaks. Anyone who does is stupid, I don't care what they are charging.
I really hate that I agree with you on all of this fully. Roger Goodell and the Corporate Football League.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
They would lose fans. They're forgetting the value added to their product by those fans: the purchase of team merchandise by those fans; free word-of-mouth advertising; and extra advertising dollars by those viewers.

Music industry thought the same thing about digital music... then their revenue greatly expanded with new music lovers. Can't be short sighted; and can't draw blood from turnips.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just paid the $350 some odd dollars for Sunday ticket thru Youtube and called it a day so I don't have to fuck around with illegal streams. I'm not a criminal
Fair enough, but I personally feel like it should be draconian type fine worthy, for any streaming service, or cable service, to charge their viewers, then run ads.

If you want to be paid by advertisers, then it should be free to watch. If you want to be paid by your viewers, then it should be ad-free viewing.

And these streaming services wonder why they’re losing billions. Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The frugality is commendable but the fantasy of you venturing into a public space for an extended period of time, begs too much suspension of disbelief.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just paid the $350 some odd dollars for Sunday ticket thru Youtube and called it a day so I don't have to fuck around with illegal streams. I'm not a criminal
Yeah, you're called a "mark", bitch. HAHAHAHAHA

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Man, we don't fucking wanna hear about your little tip.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Remember when they were using ICE to shut down illegal copyright infringement for the NFL? At least this is a more legit use of the Govt of the Corporations, by the Corporations and for the Corporations.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sports streams start disappearing?

I think you can get YouTubeTV and a VPN and put it in Chicago if you want the Bears games, so you tube thinks your location is Chicago, YouTube TV is like $70 a month and it is just normal cable but for streaming

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it costs too much and people stop watching, they will lower costs.

Its simple supply and demand and what people are willing to pay.

Watching NFL football isn't a human rights issue.

Go to a bar or sports restaurant that has the games.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to VPN to Europe and buy the NFL Europe package.

A new company runs it and I can't get around them. I probably could find a way to do it, but the Sunday Ticket with Youtube is just an easy button.

I'm getting too old to go searching for back-alley eastern european streams.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching NFL football isn't a human rights issue

For serious.

Everyone is just mad they can't call some 800 number to bully a YouTube representative into giving them free football for watching YouTube all year long.

I mean I don't like paying five dollars for a box of Cocoa Puffs, but I need something to eat when high after midnight and I am not going to start shoplifting from the local market thinking I am somehow sticking it to General Mills.