Hub's picks for Bears Top 5 Big Board

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Houston got up to 300lbs during the pre-draft process and entered the NFL, hence the erroneous weight listing, but he's never played professionally or in college at that weight. Can we put this to bed already?
"Though listed at 6-foot-3 and 300 pounds, the 25-year-old reported to summer training camp 20 pounds lighter than he had been in 2011, and started this past season at 285 pounds.

Head coach Dennis Allen – who’d asked Houston to lose 10 pounds before summer camp – was impressed by Houston’s weight loss, which gave him extra quickness and mobility. Before the season began, Allen told CBSSports.com, “I would expect good things out of him.”

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Raiders-Have-a-Building-Block-in-Houston-188847521.html

"Houston has come a long way as a pass-rusher. He dropped weight to hopefully be quicker off the edge in 2012, which seems to have helped him. He’s never going to be an elite speed rusher, but he can still be quite effective."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...w-lamarr-houston-is-making-a-name-for-himself

"Lamarr Houston wouldn't have to lose that much weight. He's listed at 300 pounds -- that's what he entered the NFL at -- but does not look close to that weight. He plays around 280-285 pounds"

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/tag/_/name/lamarr-houston

"At 6-foot-3 and believed to have been playing around 280 pounds after previously being around 300 pounds, Houston moves like a much smaller man, putting him in the category of a hybrid defender. He’s nimble enough to drop into coverage when asked, quick enough to bend the edge from a two-point stance as a pass rusher and strong enough to set the edge against the run."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/03/12/free-agent-spotlight-de-lamarr-houston-film-breakdown/

"Houston was one of the Longhorns to really show up in the National Championship Game against Alabama in January 2010. He put on good weight after the season, and measured in at 305 lbs at the 2010 NFL Scouting Combine. He ran 4.84 at that weight, which was faster than he timed as a high school running back (standard caveats about reported high school times apply here). That time caught the eye of Al Davis, patriarch owner of the Raiders, who traded back to draft Houston in the second round in the 2010 draft."

http://www.chatsports.com/texas-longhorns/a/Longhorn-Alumni-Lamarr-Houston-2-9409226

He played DT at Texas......The Raiders had him move to a 3-4 DE and then a 4-3 DE.......he can easily put that weight on if in fact he needed to I don't know his actual weight but it could well be 300. The raiders at one point listed him at 305. He would be a 6-3 300lb 3tech.....can be easily done.

I am not saying that is what the Bears have in mind I am just saying that it could be possible. If the Bears don't get a 3tech in the draft you have 3 potential starting caliber DEs on the roster. You want your best guys on the field so if the Bears consider Young an upgrade at the DE position then you have to get Allen and Houston on the field. The only way to do that is to have Houston at the 3 tech. Otherwise Young will just be a rotational DE.

With the way our run D was last year I would want Young and Houston out there often. I could envision Allen-Houston-Ratliff-Young as the starting 4.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Houston will most likely be rotated all over the line and play inside on passing downs but I dont think hes going to be starting at DT.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Houston will most likely be rotated all over the line and play inside on passing downs but I dont think hes going to be starting at DT.

Probably not....but it really depends on the draft and what the Bears think about Young......If they really want Young as a starting DE then Houston will have to be at the 3 tech.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/04/26/arkush-phil-emery-just-blew-that-pick/

“I don’t look to get too far out on a limb if I can avoid it, but Phil Emery just blew that pick. I’m sorry. I’m not going to back away from it. I don’t like Kyle Long in the second round."

That right there is why I dont listen to a word Hug Arbush says anymore. I used to agree with most of the hate he spewed during the Angelo days, but have hated most all of his analysis since Phil took over.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That right there is why I dont listen to a word Hug Arbush says anymore. I used to agree with most of the hate he spewed during the Angelo days, but have hated most all of his analysis since Phil took over.

There was a lot of perceived hate of Hub's part that was hard to get past.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
:andruw:

Holy shit this is laughably wrong.

Tell me where. Here's a sample, three of his games. Watch him exclusively, then tell me how it's wrong. Do some actual analysis instead of concluding with no basis for your reasoning. At least I provided substance:

[video=youtube;kLRv6MnI1b8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLRv6MnI1b8[/video]

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
This one features Louis Nix but you can watch Tuitt consistently get stonewalled just fine.

[video=youtube;CccYpO-if5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccYpO-if5I[/video]

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;_R-FhC0hv7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-FhC0hv7I[/video]

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tell me where. Here's a sample, three of his games. Watch him exclusively, then tell me how it's wrong. Do some actual analysis instead of concluding with no basis for your reasoning. At least I provided substance:

I like how the title video is of the USC game where Tuitt basically destroyed the Trojans entire offense the entire game and you're using the video to prove Tuitt had issues.

FTR I've posted both of those videos here already in the past week or two....

I've watched Tuitt more than anyone on this board. One on one 99% of teams couldn't handle him, especially once he was healthy. His 2012 tape is absurd. He ate guys like Lewan alive. As the 2013 season wore on he rounded back into shape after offseason hernia surgery.

Tuitt is an athletic freak.

Tuitt isn't a perfect prospect but virtually no team could handle him one on one in passing situations and you also have to understand the scheme he was playing in at ND as well. It was hyper conservative at times. So a lot of Tuitt getting "stone walled" is scheme induced and him doing his job and keeping gap integrity. The only guy ND really turned loose on pass rush was Shembo. Tuitt played a lot more anchor end and gap control than ND would have liked to this season with the Nix injury creeping up and the lack of depth at LB. Tuitt has issues at times with leverage and can look like he's taking plays off but he's still a top 30-40 player at minimum, perhaps higher, especially if fully healthy.

You're clueless. Stop.

3rd-5th round.

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats a lotta horseshit to say:

1. Oklahoma State CB Justin Gilbert

2. Alabama FS Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

3. Louisville SS Calvin Pryor

4. Notre Dame DT Stephon Tuitt

5. North Carolina TE Eric Ebron

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I like how the title video is of the USC game where Tuitt basically destroyed the Trojans entire offense the entire game and you're using the video to prove Tuitt had issues.

I've watched Tuitt more than anyone on this board. One on one 99% of teams couldn't handle him, especially once he was healthy. His 2012 tape is absurd. He ate Lewan alive. As the 2013 season wore on he rounded back into shape after offseason hernia surgery.

Tuitt is an athletic freak.

Tuitt isn't a perfect prospect but virtually no team could handle him one on one in passing situations and you also have to understand the scheme he was playing in at ND as well. It was hyper conservative at times.

You're clueless. Stop.

3rd-5th round.

I was hoping you'd be foolish enough to say he dominated one of these games. For those of you who don't want to read the whole thing here's a summary: the majority of his tackles are assists on running plays right at him where another lineman makes the play. He gets two sacks in the game. One as a result of it being 4th and 20 with the game on the line, where the QB has five seconds to make the throw before Tuitt finally beats the solo block, the other because the tackle comes off the ball and essentially whiffs on his block allowing Tuitt to run free into the backfield. Otherwise, Tuitt generally generates no pressure, and is single teamed for nearly the entire game.

Let's break it down play by play:

First play: last lineman to react to the snap; single blocked; run up the middle; out of range

Second play: unblocked; run to the opposite side of the field; out of range

third play: Pass play; single blocked by the right tackle; gets maybe 1 yard up the field; creates absolutely no pressure

fourth play: single blocked by the right tackle; run goes off the left tackle for a big gan; out of range

fifth play: Pass; rushes to the outside; single blocked by right tackle; right guard shades over but no help necessary; generates no pressure; QB sits in pocket for 4 seconds before easily completing a pass downfield

sixth play: Pass; single blocked by the right tackle; rushes the edge; gets no pressure; qb scrambles at, and right next to, Tuitt, Tuitt cannot get free to make the tackle; qb releases the ball after five seconds

seventh play: pass; single blocked by the left tackle; speed rushes the edge; pushed too far outside of box; qb steps and hits throw; qb never pressured

Eight play: Run right at Tuitt; Tuitt single blocked; Tuitt makes the tackle after a gain of 3 yards

Ninth play: Pass; Tuitt single blocked by Right tackle but chipped by tight end in passing game; Tuitt gets no pressure; no sack even though Qb scrambles right at him and he's single blocked at this point and five seconds passes; first down USC

Tenth Play: Run; at the 1 yard line; Tuitt single blocked; Running back goes right over Tuitt's blocker and gets the TD

Eleventh Play: Run right at Stephon Tuitt; Single blocked; running back gains 10 and Tuitt is helpless

Twelfth play: Run opposite side of field; Tuitt gives up on play; play continues; Tuitt single blocked.

Thirteenth play: Run up the middle; Tuitt single blocked; not in play.

Fourteenth play: Pass; Tuitt single blocked by guard; no pressure; great throw receiver drops TD

Fifteenth play: Pass; Tuitt rushes the edge of the tackle; no pressure; QB stands in pocket and over throws the ball

Sixteenth play: Pass; PA fake; entire line bites on misdirection; QB rolls out opposite side of the field; Tuitt recognizes misdirection but it's too late; easy completion

Seventeenth play: Run; left tackle completely whiffs on block of Tuitt; Run right at Tuitt who is free; Tuitt fails to make a solid tackle and RB adds three or four more yards despite Tuitt being free

Eighteenth play: pass; PA fake; Tuitt single blocked; generates no pressure; pressure comes in form of de and DT (Nix) bad pass

Nineteenth play: Run; Tuitt Chip blocked by LT; run to opposite side of field; no play

Twentieth play: run; single blocked by lt; run right at left guard; left tackle doesn't allow Tuitt near play

play 21: pass; Tuitt comes off edge; generates no pressure; QB hits WR

play 22: Run; single blocked by LG; run right at Tuitt; Tuitt eventually gets free and assists 48 on tackling the RB; gain of two

play 23: Pass; single blocked by RT; Tuitt gets pressure and hits QB after 3-4 seconds in the pocket, QB completes pass

play 24: Run; opposite side of field; tuitt single blocked; no play

play 25: Pass; Tuitt being zone blocked by 2 guys; gets no pressure; jumps up tips ball

play 26: Run; opposite side of field; Tuitt makes tackle on RB after RB gains 15 yards

play 27: Pass; single blocked by tackle; Tuitt gets past tackle but too late as five seconds passed and QB has released ball; QB misfires

play 28: Pass; single blocked by Tackle; Tuitt gets absolutely no pressure; QB completes pass after 4 seconds

play 29: Pass; single blocked by tackle; no pressure by Tuitt; Qb has five seconds before he completes pass

play 30: pass; single blocked by tackle; no pressure as he tries to collapse pocket; QB has five seconds before he completes pass

play 31: run; opposite side of field; not in play

play 32: Pass; single blocked; generates no pressure; QB has 5 seconds; QB steps up and throws a pick

play 33: Run; single blocked; his side; tackled by someone else

play 34: Pass; PA Fake; qb rolls out to his side; qb hits RB

play 35: Pass; Tackle completely whiffs on the block; tuitt gets the sack because he was single blocked

Play 36: Run; at Tuitt; Tackled by Tuitt; RB gains 2 yards

play 37: Pass; Tuitt's first double team in the passing game; gets no pressure; gets knocked down; QB steps up completes pass

Play 38: Pass; Tuitt single blocked by guard; entire d-line nearly sacks QB with the exception of Tuitt; Qb gets ball off nearly picked

Play 39: Pass; Tuitt rushes edge; single blocked; falls down; QB has ball batted down by Nix

play 40: Run; opposite side of field; no play

play 41: Pass; Tuitt takes on guard; stunts to tackle; tackle blocks him; Qb releases ball; pressure comes after about 5 seconds

play 42: Run; opposite side of field; no play; single blocked

play 43: Pass; Tuitt rushes edge; single blocked; no pressure; Qb completes pass

play 44: run; up the middle; Tuitt pushed out to edge; not in play

play 45: Pass; Tuitt double teamed; actually wins the battle initially creates initial pressure; then lineman right the ship push him out of play; Qb rolls out gets a first down

play 46: Run; Tuitt single teamed; rushes edge; run opposite side of field; first down; no play

play 47: Run; Tuitt pancaked on a single team

play 48: Run; Tuitt and teammates do a good job staying in gaps; forces RB to turn around; tackled by someone else for a loss

play 49: Pass; Tuitt rushes edge; QB feels no pressure; hits reciever for gain of 11

play 50: Pass; Tuitt single teamed; rushes edge; shoved into ground

play 51: Run; At tuitt; Tuitt owned by TE in a single team block; gain of 8

play 52: Run; opposite side of field; Tuitt not in play

play 53: Pass; Chipped by LT; Taken on by RB; Tuitt gets no pressure; QB hits pass after rolling out to Tuitt's side and Tuitt taking on RB as sole blocker and QB having 4 seconds to pass

play 54: Run; tuitt double teamed; Rest of team tackles RB in backfield; not in play

play 55: Pass; tuitt double teamed; pressure generated by opposite side of field; qb hit by other player and misfires; Tuitt not in play

play 56: Pass; Tuitt single teamed by guard; QB rolls out towards Tuitt; tuitt gets pressure; Tuitt cannot close gap between himself and QB, guard holds; Qb scrambles for a td right past Tuitt

play 57: Pass; QB rolls out to opposite side of field; Tuitt untouched; QB passes; Tuitt never generates pressure

Play 58: Pass; 4th and 20 end of game USC down 4; Tuitt overpowers single blocking tackle and sacks QB but not until QB had 5 seconds to look downfield

Play 59: Pass; Tuitt gets no pressure on single block; USC competes pass

play 60: Pass; Tuitt takes on double team from guard and tackle; Tuitt generates no pressure; QB completes pass

play 61: Pass; Tuitt takes on single team from center; Tuitt generates no pressure until he gets free after 3 seconds, then tries to run around edge; QB has 5 seconds to throw ball

play 62: Pass; Tuitt takes on double team; generates no pressure; receiver drops ball

play 63: Pass; Tuitt single teamed; generates no pressure; Receiver drops ball; game over

You're up...

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Probably not....but it really depends on the draft and what the Bears think about Young......If they really want Young as a starting DE then Houston will have to be at the 3 tech.

The Bears did not just give $17mil of guaranteed money to Lamarr Houston so that they could move him back to a position that he has never played professionally. The last time the guy played DT was four years ago in college. Maybe they'll see how he does in spot duty inside in 2014 and then discuss a possible move going forward. But it's not happening next year.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was hoping you'd be foolish enough to say he dominated one of these games. For those of you who don't want to read the whole thing here's a summary: the majority of his tackles are assists on running plays right at him where another lineman makes the play.

So you're saying Tuitt did his job at the point of attack as an anchor end in a 3-4?

Do you understand the type of defense Notre Dame played last year? Most notably Tuitt who played more anchor end after the constant injuries to Day as well as the loss of Kapron Lewis-Moore? Tuitt wasn't asked to pin his ears back as much in 2013 as he was in 2012. You have no idea the context about what you're talking about.

He gets two sacks in the game.
Care to guess how many holding calls he generated as well?

Let's break it down play by play:

Just an awful recap
This might be the worst play by play break down/synopsis I have ever seen.

You're basically punishing Tuitt for playing technique sound and having defenses refuse to run at him.

Tuitt's issues are that he's a one move rusher right now. He's kind of a bull-rush possible spin off of it type guy. He needs to develop a swim counter of some kind and he has problems with leverage.

Watching the USC tape all you see if a guy playing technique sound football, creating holding penalties and pressures, and a team basically refusing to run at him because they can run at the other end(mainly Shembo the Rapist) more easily..and when they do run at him they get virtually nothing out of it.

It's pretty funny that most every draft writer says his USC game was a dominate performance by him yet you go in, not understanding a 3-4 defense and term it as nothing more than a two sack game.

TL;DR: You have no idea what you're watching or talking about.

I'm about 10 minutes through this film and have yet to see Tuitt make more than one or two mistakes or bad plays.(semi-whiffs on tackles on run plays).

There's no way anyone can watch the USC game, especially the second half and come away saying that it wasn't dominant. You're an idiot.

Last edited:

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
So you're saying Tuitt did his job at the point of attack as an anchor end in a 3-4?

Do you understand the type of defense Notre Dame played last year? Most notably Tuitt who played more anchor end after the constant injuries to Day as well as the loss of Kapron Lewis-Moore? Tuitt wasn't asked to pin his ears back as much in 2013 as he was in 2012. You have no idea the context about what you're talking about.

Care to guess how many holding calls he generated as well?

This might be the worst play by play break down/synopsis I have ever seen.

You're basically punishing Tuitt for playing technique sound and having defenses refuse to run at him.

Tuitt's issues are that he's a one move rusher right now. He's kind of a bull-rush possible spin off of it type guy. He needs to develop a swim counter of some kind and he has problems with leverage.

Watching the USC tape all you see if a guy playing technique sound football, creating holding penalties and pressures, and a team basically refusing to run at him because they can run at the other end(mainly Shembo the Rapist) more easily..and when they do run at him they get virtually nothing out of it.

It's pretty funny that most every draft writer says his USC game was a dominate performance by him yet you go in, not understanding a 3-4 defense and term it as nothing more than a two sack game.

TL;DR: You have no idea what you're watching or talking about.

I'm about 10 minutes through this film and have yet to see Tuitt make more than one or two mistakes or bad plays.(semi-whiffs on tackles on run plays).

There's no way anyone can watch the USC game, especially the second half and come away saying that it wasn't dominant. You're an idiot.

Wait, let me get this straight, a guy who is good against the run has solid technique, but provides no basis for anyone to call him special should be drafted in the first or second round. Let me remind you what the issue here is: you said my original assessment of him was wrong. Yet, you site his run support as the reason it's wrong. Please note that my original post makes no statement about run support. He doesn't consistently win his one on one battles at the college level, how do you expect him to do it against bigger stronger tackles and guards in the NFL? He certainly doesn't provide consistent pressure by any means, even in his dominant game, how do you expect him to do so against players in the NFL? Please show me exactly how or why my original assessment was wrong. You have not even attempted to do so. You rely on tangential points in which no one is talking about. Stay on topic.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wait, let me get this straight, a guy who is good against the run has solid technique, but provides no basis for anyone to call him special should be drafted in the first or second round. Let me remind you what the issue here is: you said my original assessment of him was wrong. Yet, you site his run support as the reason it's wrong. Please note that my original post makes no statement about run support. He doesn't consistently win his one on one battles at the college level, how do you expect him to do it against bigger stronger tackles and guards in the NFL? He certainly doesn't provide consistent pressure by any means, even in his dominant game, how do you expect him to do so against players in the NFL? Please show me exactly how or why my original assessment was wrong. You have not even attempted to do so. You rely on tangential points in which no one is talking about. Stay on topic.

I'm convinced you're brain dead. Tuitt was "winning" one on one blocking matchups by a. holding the point of attack like he was supposed b. playing technique sound(goes along with being able to achieve a.) and c. getting off the blocks to make tackles on run plays. His defense against the run can go directly against one of your main issues with him. Like I said, you have no clue what you're actually watching and now idea how to break down film.

Not only that as I covered repeatedly you have no idea the context of the system he was playing. It's pretty odd for a guy that "can't get consistent" pressure to lead his team in sacks for two consecutive seasons and in the game you showed above (USC) to constantly be upfield in the passing game.

Your "points" about Tuitt were Special person, your analysis was even worse. I've explained why. I'm on point. You're done.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Let me just makes this clear for you because you have a hard time staying on topic. The original statement by me was:

Bearin' Down said:
I don't get it either. Tuitt would get stonewalled consistently against college o-lineman. Every once in a while he'd bust through the line, or get a coverage sack. He's definitely not a DE. He's a project at DT, as that's not his natural position. I don't like his burst, I don't think he's particularly strong, and I don't think he showed an ability to consistently win one on one matchups, let alone double teams. Not that my opinion matters, but I graded him out as a 3-5th round guy. He has good athleticism for someone his size, but just hasn't shown why he should be a day 1, or even day 2, pick.

Your reply

FirstTimer said:
Holy shit this is laughably wrong.

After prodding, your support that you are basing your opinion that I'm laughably wrong:

FirstTimer said:
You're basically punishing Tuitt for playing technique sound and having defenses refuse to run at him

So, let's break this down. Here are my claims:

1. Tuitt would get stonewalled consistently against college o-lineman

-My support: nearly every one of his snaps he was engaged on one blocker and didn't show an ability to consistently win; he almost never gets pressure and when he does it's the result of having more than 3 seconds to get to the QB (source: video of USC game, Stanford Game, Michigan game, which I provided)

- your support: teams refused to run at him and his technique is sound. (Your source: Presumably same games, but you did say you only watched part of the USC game so maybe not)

2. Every once in a while he'd bust through the line, or get a coverage sack.

-my support: nearly every one of his snaps he was engaged on one blocker and didn't show an ability to consistently win; he almost never gets pressure and when he does it's the result of having more than 3 seconds to get to the QB (My source: three games as above)

-your support: watching the usc game he gets pressures, his technique is sound (your source: part of the usc game)

3. He's definitely not a DE. He's a project at DT, as that's not his natural position.

-my support: nearly every one of his snaps he was engaged on one blocker and didn't show an ability to consistently win; he almost never gets pressure and when he does it's the result of having more than 3 seconds to get to the QB; he is one of the last people to react to the snap of the ball on nearly every play; relies on edge rushing. (My source: 3 games above)

-your support: Tuitt's issues are that he's a one move rusher right now. He's kind of a bull-rush possible spin off of it type guy. He needs to develop a swim counter of some kind and he has problems with leverage. (wait, so does this mean we agree. But I thought my claims were laughably wrong.) (your source: part of USC game, maybe other games)

4. I don't like his burst, I don't think he's particularly strong, and I don't think he showed an ability to consistently win one on one matchups, let alone double teams.

my support: He is consistently the last or one of the last to react to snapping the ball; doesn't get pressure on a consistent basis; is consistently single teamed and shows an inability to consistently win that matchup, especially in the passing game; when double teamed he's flat out destroyed (My source: 3 games)

your support: Tuitt's got sound technique, teams run away from him, but Tuitt's issues are that he's a one move rusher right now. He's kind of a bull-rush possible spin off of it type guy. He needs to develop a swim counter of some kind and he has problems with leverage. (Your source: part of USC game)

5. Not that my opinion matters, but I graded him out as a 3-5th round guy. He has good athleticism for someone his size, but just hasn't shown why he should be a day 1, or even day 2, pick.

my support: his inability to beat one on one matchups consistently; his inability to consistently generate pressure; he isn't playing the position he'll be drafted for (DT); doesn't win single or team team matchups, etc. (My source: 3 games)

your support: You're essentially saying here he should be drafted in rounds 1-2 because of his sound technique and play against the run, while admitting that he has only one pass rush move, and not playing in the position he'll likely be drafted for (assuming its a 4-3 defense obviously). (Your source: part of usc game)

To say I'm completely baffled by your points would be an understatement. At times you agree with me, without realizing it of course (and of course you lack the wisdom to admit you're wrong in the first instance anyways so that won't happen here). And at other times you whole sale ignore what I'm talking about. You've only concluded that I'm wrong, and it seems as though you think I'm saying something I'm not. I'm merely supporting my original statement, which you concluded was laughably wrong. It seems like you're just missing the point: he's not a 1-2 round guy, IMO. He's a 3-5 round guy because he has so many holes. Maybe some team takes a risk on him because of his size, but I'm going to guess he goes, at the earliest, in Round 3. But I've been wrong many times before.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I'm convinced you're brain dead. Tuitt was "winning" one on one blocking matchups by a. holding the point of attack like he was supposed b. playing technique sound(goes along with being able to achieve a.) and c. getting off the blocks to make tackles on run plays. His defense against the run can go directly against one of your main issues with him. Like I said, you have no clue what you're actually watching and now idea how to break down film.

Not only that as I covered repeatedly you have no idea the context of the system he was playing. It's pretty odd for a guy that "can't get consistent" pressure to lead his team in sacks for two consecutive seasons and in the game you showed above (USC) to constantly be upfield in the passing game.

Your "points" about Tuitt were Special person, your analysis was even worse. I've explained why. I'm on point. You're done.

Piece of advice: stop name calling. There's no reason for it, and it doesn't strengthen your arguments. I'd suggest reading this article:

http://www.forgetlimits.com/name-calling-is-the-sign-of-a-weak-argument/

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let me just makes this clear for you because you have a hard time staying on topic. The original statement by me was:

Your reply

After prodding, your support that you are basing your opinion that I'm laughably wrong:

So, let's break this down. Here are my claims:

1. Tuitt would get stonewalled consistently against college o-lineman
:obama: x 1 million.

You're too dumb for words. You seeing Tuitt getting "stonewalled" is him playing technique gap sound football.

As I said you have ZERO clueas to what you are evaluating. I've explained why and how repeatedly. You repeating the same incorrect evaluation points isn't a counter to them being proven wrong. it's just you being wrong...AGAIN.

The rest of what you posted is basically you, repeating your already ignorant evaluation points.

Piece of advice: stop name calling.

Piece of advice: you don't want to be called an idiot, cease being one.

LOL At Tuitt going in Round 3. Tell ya what, if Tuitt goes earlier than Round 3 you get banned from the board forever. Deal?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Lamar Houston is listed at 6'3" and 300 lbs........I think you looked at Whitney Houston's measurements.

They went 3" too far