i still believe

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think we should of ran the ball more with Montgomery & Cohen.
Ya we should have. And done short passes to get a rythem going. Nagy did not dumb it down he over thought it and tried to use trickery when we did not need to.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Game 1 was bad, real bad but even with Trubs playing like shit i'd bet a 50/50 run pass ratio wins that game.
I'm over it, on to Denver. You know Fangio knows how to beat our offense so its going to be a tough game.

And for that reason...watch Nagy get cute again and call plays that Fangio never seen. It might be another long and frustrating game.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I still believe Trubisky will be a top 10 qb by years end. I believe he will be our qb for 15 more years. I always thought it would take more time to get Mitch up to speed compared to other qbs we could have drafted. I may be alone on my island but I want it made clear that I still 100 pct believe in Trubisky.
you're not alone in you're thinking, I'm right there with ya

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And for that reason...watch Nagy get cute again and call plays that Fangio never seen. It might be another long and frustrating game.
I wondered if Nagy got so cute just for Fangio to prepare for the wrong stuff. Atleast I considered it may be a small part of the why.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can’t throw away a whole season on 1 game for that was a defensive struggle against our nemesis. There will never be a season in the NFL that a good quarterback doesn’t have a bad game. Nor will a bad quarterback never have a good game. It’s 1 game. We lost, it happens. It’s gonna happen again. To every team.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can’t throw away a whole season on 1 game for that was a defensive struggle against our nemesis. There will never be a season in the NFL that a good quarterback doesn’t have a bad game. Nor will a bad quarterback never have a good game. It’s 1 game. We lost, it happens. It’s gonna happen again. To every team.

Did you miss last season?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you that stupid?

He had more bad games than good games his ability to run and Nagy's playcalling is what made him decent last season but he struggled at reading the play.

Also pray Cohen never gets injured.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He had more bad games than good games his ability to run and Nagy's playcalling is what made him decent last season but he struggled at reading the play.

Also pray Cohen never gets injured.
Blah blah blah...... his 2 worst games were wins.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Blah blah blah...... his 2 worst games were wins.

We have an elite defense, running game, play calling, and Mitchs ability to scramble.

Nick Foles won a superbowl doesn't mean he's a hof QB.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want Trubisky to be a good QB but I'm not going to be delusional because that's what I want.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We have an elite defense, running game, play calling, and Mitchs ability to scramble.

Nick Foles won a superbowl doesn't mean he's a hof QB.

Ok

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I want Trubisky to be a good QB but I'm not going to be delusional because that's what I want.
So acting like 1 game proves anything is actually being delusional

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So acting like 1 game proves anything is actually being delusional

Again Trubisky is in his third season in the NFL he's no newbie he's a seasoned veteran in the NFL.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Again Trubisky is in his third season in the NFL he's no newbie he's a seasoned veteran in the NFL.
Again.....you are acting like seasoned veterans do not have bad games..... I have already proved that to be a falsehood. Why must you keep going on.
2003. Tom Brady against the Bills was 14-28. 123 yds, 4 interceptions and a 22.5 rating. Losing the game 31-0 and Drew Bledsoe was the opposing quarterback. Nobody died the season went on and.....and they went on to win the super bowl. Of course I am not predicting the same for the Bears but my GOD man get over it. The season is going to have twists and turns and will probably not turn out like everyone wants. But no one can actually predict what’s going to happen or we all would be rich

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Again.....you are acting like seasoned veterans do not have bad games..... I have already proved that to be a falsehood. Why must you keep going on.
2003. Tom Brady against the Bills was 14-28. 123 yds, 4 interceptions and a 22.5 rating. Losing the game 31-0 and Drew Bledsoe was the opposing quarterback. Nobody died the season went on and.....and they went on to win the super bowl. Of course I am not predicting the same for the Bears but my GOD man get over it. The season is going to have twists and turns and will probably not turn out like everyone wants. But no one can actually predict what’s going to happen or we all would be rich

He still hasn't cemented himself as a good QB yet, you won't find many or any analysts saying Trubisky is an above average QB. I say keep watching maybe he will prove us wrong but I think Trubisky will have an okay season but fail to compete in the playoffs and with Mahomes & Watson.