If we lose out...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Watching the Seahawks dominate tonight with Russell Wilson at QB.

It's silly how they settled for a 3rd round QB. Why didn't they just tank games and try to draft RGIII?

What do you mean? Russell Wilson has the best defense in the league... He has 3 games under 150 yards passing and 8 under 250... That guy is the direct beneficiary of a great defense that keeps the offense on the field...

Over rated Russell Wilson... can't wait to see how the salary cap situation works out in Seattle... gonna be hilarious if they sing him to 15+ million and let some of the defensive players walk...

patg006

Liked Posts:
What do you mean? Russell Wilson has the best defense in the league... He has 3 games under 150 yards passing and 8 under 250... That guy is the direct beneficiary of a great defense that keeps the offense on the field...

Over rated Russell Wilson... can't wait to see how the salary cap situation works out in Seattle... gonna be hilarious if they sing him to 15+ million and let some of the defensive players walk...

Brett Favre must have been the most overrated quarterback in the league in 1996 when the packers had the #1 defense in the league then, by this masterful logic. Dude totally shouldn't have gotten paid because that defense made him look better, right?

Do you even watch football, bro?

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
And yet i keep asking you... who will be the best player to fall in the draft since you have such an eye for talent?

Where in anything I typed did I ever imply I had an eye for talent?

How about arguing the things I actually said? Maybe we could do that rather than just making shit up. Funny idea, I know.

Do you think we should just pick some random guy who had 2 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, and 20 total tackles in the 2nd round because statistics show that sometimes players just come out of no where and end up being good...

I think Emery should take the best player available at every pick he has at his disposal. Silly me.

I'm against losing games, or rooting for the team to lose, in order to get a better draft spot because there is zero proof that it will make the team better next season.

And once again, even though I have said that a ton of times, you try to argue something else I didn't say.

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
That Seattle defense can't be that good.

Out of the 11 current starters.......only 2 are first round picks.

2 are undrafted and 5 of them came from the 4th round or lower.

I think they need to hire Chris to teach them how to utilize draft picks properly.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Where in anything I typed did I ever imply I had an eye for talent?

How about arguing the things I actually said? Maybe we could do that rather than just making shit up. Funny idea, I know.

I think Emery should take the best player available at every pick he has at his disposal. Silly me.

I'm against losing games, or rooting for the team to lose, in order to get a better draft spot because there is zero proof that it will make the team better next season.

And once again, even though I have said that a ton of times, you try to argue something else I didn't say.

This freaking guy again...

:shrug:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I wasn't calling myself out... I was pointing out that i didn't say what that moron thought i said...

I clearly said i didn't remember the last 25 years of records... just that the only thing that matters is winning superbowls and the only thing you end up remembering is 1985 and for some 2006... Superbowls matter... half assed playoff appearances don't...

To who? Does it only matter in your perspective. Some may rather simply be entertained than care about remembering some singular event.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
I can't help it, I was a public school teacher most of my life. It comes natural.

Nick80

Looking at the thread title and the number of pages, it's nice to see a a fanbase everyone is pulling in the same direction.

Disclaimer: I am well aware that probably half the pages are not everyone rooting for the team to lose out, but it's always amusing to see a thread like this hit the giddy heights of 20 odd pages.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looking at the thread title and the number of pages, it's nice to see a a fanbase everyone is pulling in the same direction.

Disclaimer: I am well aware that probably half the pages are not everyone rooting for the team to lose out, but it's always amusing to see a thread like this hit the giddy heights of 20 odd pages.

I was just trying to help some of the newer members be better at internet, but I forgot it's srs bizness.

Nick80

I was just trying to help some of the newer members be better at internet, but I forgot it's srs bizness.

Disclaimers, green font, smileys and if all else fails the words 'It's just my opinion'

Everything else is gravy.

Remember, only the wearer knows where it pinches & the tallest blade of grass is the surest to be cut.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Disclaimers, green font, smileys and if all else fails the words 'It's just my opinion'

Everything else is gravy.

Remember, only the wearer knows where it pinches & the tallest blade of grass is the surest to be cut.

#reported#disliked#reportedandnegged

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
"Repeating something already stated in your signature just makes you a douche bag" - e.e. cummings