If we lose out...

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
So why are you incessant on wanting to pay Cutler 15+ million dollars a year for mediocrity when you can get a better suited,

Could you please point on where I ever said Cutler should be paid 15 million?

when you can get a better suited, younger QB who isn't an injury prone turnover machine to do it for a fifth of the cost? Now you have money to draft defense AND supplement it with a couple of nice free agent deals.

There is no guarantee you can get that guy. You know you can win with Cutler, there is history to prove it. You know the offense can continue to play well with McCown.

Why wouldn't you bring back both and fix the defense?

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
Lions drafting high in the draft every year has made their d-line into monsters and gave them Calvin Johnson.

Yeah and to think he was only the 4th or 5th first round receiver they had to take before becoming a success.

And they still haven't won anything.

Yeah............let's model this team after the Lions. Great idea.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah and to think he was only the 4th or 5th first round receiver they had to take before becoming a success.

And they still haven't won anything.

Yeah............let's model this team after the Lions. Great idea.

Still dont know how to use a mesageboard i see...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought I told you to stop reading if you don't like it?

my bad, didnt know you were in charge. I guess you could put me on ignore if you can figure that shit out...

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
my bad, didnt know you were in charge. I guess you could put me on ignore if you can figure that shit out...

Does it really matter?

I just put your words in quotes............but oh my god it doesn't say that you said it............now how will anyone figure it out? OH MY GOD.........it's so confusing.

Yeah..........fuck off.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does it really matter?

I just put your words in quotes............but oh my god it doesn't say that you said it............now how will anyone figure it out? OH MY GOD.........it's so confusing.

Yeah..........fuck off.

#nastylittleman

babyfan

Liked Posts:
In the snowbelt north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
When is it ever okay and at what point does a fan ever want their team to lose?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
When is it ever okay and at what point does a fan ever want their team to lose?

Let me ask a different question: at what point does a fan become indifferent and numb to the losses? I felt not a fucking thing vs. Vikings, because in the big scheme it's not like it jeopardized our chances of winning a SB this year. So I do NOT want our team to lose, but I will sleep just fine if they "lose out" the remaining games.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Let me ask a different question: at what point does a fan become indifferent and numb to the losses? I felt not a fucking thing vs. Vikings, because in the big scheme it's not like it jeopardized our chances of winning a SB this year. So I do NOT want our team to lose, but I will sleep just fine if they "lose out" the remaining games.

Good point... I can see some people getting there. Seems defeatist, but I get it.

babyfan

Liked Posts:

What if the next game is the one that turns the team around? Have you ever coached a team in any sport? I haven't done much coaching in my life (2 years) but I never tolerated any defeatist talk on my bench. It can be when you least expect it that a team can break out. What happens pretty regularly in play off games?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
What if the next game is the one that turns the team around? Have you ever coached a team in any sport? I haven't done much coaching in my life (2 years) but I never tolerated any defeatist talk on my bench. It can be when you least expect it that a team can break out. What happens pretty regularly in play off games?

Nothing is going to transform the current roster in the next week or two into a SB contender......we would get bitch-slapped at NO/Seattle/SF.

As for defeatist talk, agree with you we don't want that on the bench or locker room, but it's just honest and objective on a internet MB.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I've never seen someone quote themself and then call themself out with a WTF.

I wasn't calling myself out... I was pointing out that i didn't say what that moron thought i said...

I clearly said i didn't remember the last 25 years of records... just that the only thing that matters is winning superbowls and the only thing you end up remembering is 1985 and for some 2006... Superbowls matter... half assed playoff appearances don't...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You don't seem to understand that history suggest otherwise.

Clowney is RATED the best.............doesn't mean he will BE the best. Which is why it's no guarantee that the team that gets him will improve while the teams that miss out won't.

Learn the difference between projection and reality.

How often does the highest projected player at each position actually end up being the best?

And yet i keep asking you... who will be the best player to fall in the draft since you have such an eye for talent? Do you think we should just pick some random guy who had 2 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, and 20 total tackles in the 2nd round because statistics show that sometimes players just come out of no where and end up being good...

That is moronic

babyfan

Liked Posts:
Nothing is going to transform the current roster in the next week or two into a SB contender......we would get bitch-slapped at NO/Seattle/SF.

As for defeatist talk, agree with you we don't want that on the bench or locker room, but it's just honest and objective on a internet MB.

I totally understand that from a fan's point of view sometimes a more realistic and less-romantic perspective is more honest ... so I agree with you there.