If we lose out...

sarcastik

Liked Posts:
Why is 10-6 versus 6-10 such a hard question??

You guys are Bears fans right?

This is a Bears forum?

Did we get over-run by Packer fans? Lions?

Why do people ant to lose???

If 10-6 gets a team into the playoffs, then obviously you want 10-6 or higher. However, if 10-6 is not good enough to get into the playoffs in a given season, then, ALSO OBVIOUSLY, it's better for a team to go 6-10, or better yet 0-16. It's math.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If 10-6 gets a team into the playoffs, then obviously you want 10-6 or higher. However, if 10-6 is not good enough to get into the playoffs in a given season, then, ALSO OBVIOUSLY, it's better for a team to go 6-10, or better yet 0-16. It's math.

No it's not math...Math doesn't predict the future in the NFL

Never has. Never will.

Name the 0-16 team that won it all the next year.... Never happened.

Name a 10-6 team that won it all the next year. Happened.

Like I said.Win.Win now.Win often.. Win asap. Don't lose. Don't be a loser. Play to win every game no matter what.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats how punk, ass bitches like HHM operate

Glad you got a new crew here Bearsbud. I know you say a lot of dumb shit most of the time, but didn't know you condoned hardcore gay dick-in-ass spamming. Make sure your wife doesn't find out.

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
If making the playoffs isn't feasible, the better option for the future is losing, no matter how much we all may hate to see said result.

Then please explain how teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo can be so consistently bad.

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
You keep re-iterating this point, as if everyone arguing for improving draft position holds the stance that better draft position = better pick/team.

Yeah where could I ever get the that notion.............
But we must start getting younger. Drafting in he 20's range, where we have been for the past few years will net us someone like Shea Mclellin.

Four more losses please. It's for the best in the long run.

I have no desire for another 9-10 win barely miss the playoffs and pick 19-20 in the draft ending to the season. It doesn't help.

Unless you think 2013 is the final NFL season before Earth is taken out by a giant meteor, you should want the team to be able to get better as much as possible going forward.

Gives us a hell of a lot better chance at being better than going 10-6 will.

We drafted Cedric Benson with the 4th overall pick in the draft....
we went to the superbowl that year?

If making the playoffs isn't feasible, the better option for the future is losing, no matter how much we all may hate to see said result.

I must have made it up.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad you got a new crew here Bearsbud. I know you say a lot of dumb shit most of the time, but didn't know you condoned hardcore gay dick-in-ass spamming. Make sure your wife doesn't find out.

Youre making new friends left and right

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
In case you couldn't tell he made absolutely no sense and ended up contradicting himself...

When did I contradict myself?

When I said making draft picks are a skill for a GM but also a crapshoot?

They are both. Because you can draft the most talented player in the world but if he can't stay healthy and on the field and becomes a bust you still lose.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#OMGTHEHUMANITYROFL

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#SOMANYPINKBARSREPLYINGTOGODKNOWSWHO